Jews Trying to Lie Their Way Out of Deliberate Airstrike on Christian Hospital

All these statements do is show that you are totally biased against the Israelis, and are basing your opinion about the hospital bombing on that bias.

Pretty lame at this point, for anybody to still be running with the Hamas fake news story of a Palestinian Jihad misfired rocket, launched from a cemetary near the hospital, that even US intelligence has determined was fake. Even the NY Times has walked back its original story.

So you dont believe the Israelis. but you believe Hamas. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So you don't believe that it was a Palestinian Islamic Jihad rocket that went off course ? Upon what do you base that ?
It doesn't matter what we believe. It doesn't even matter what we know. What do regular people in the ME believe? That's what matters.

Or it wasn't an accident at all but a deliberate demonic act to try blaming on the Palestinians.
it may have been a deliberate demonic act to try blaming on the Israelis, which is exactly what they did, until they got caught lying.

Al-Ahli Hospital is run by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem - hey wait, I thought Hamas hated Christians.

Al-Ahli Arab Hospital - Wikipedia

The Washington Post has published a verified video of the strike, in which the unmistakable shriek of an incoming Mach+ missile can be heard, which shakes the ground and cameraman and lights up the sky. That was no Hamas rocket.

500 people killed, thousands wounded in an instant. Orders must have come from Netanyahu himself.

Why? My take is a multi-layered message.

1. Terrorize Gazans to move out, anywhere, forever, so Israel can annex

2. Show the Christians and internationals operating in Gaza they are not immune. Shut them down.

3. Show once again that the satanic cult is all powerful, can get away with anything through its iron grip of the world media. The truth doesn't matter.

Last, and you see it here, what can only be described as the sheer pleasure that the Zionists take in lying to the goy, for its own sake and for the sheer fun of it. If it is steeped in blood all the better. These are not people. They are monsters.

Washington Post confirms authenticity of video:

LINK: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ar-news-gaza/#link-UVNAJKOHXRFCNC2Z4IPFMCIL54

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

Analysis offered on Twitter:

Sorry, Munkle, but the American Army's satellite pictures of the Palestinians targeting and hitting the Israeli hospital are irrefutable. This is not a ball game, it's the false slander by the people who want to destroy Israel, their generous landlord who decided not to be their landlord ever again due to the acrimony it took to behead Israeli newborns and then to frame Israel for blowing up their hospital. The Palestinians laughter is heard around the world once that satellite picture showed who really took out the Israeli hospital. Surprise, surprise, the missile came from the Palestinian camp. Hamas can run, but they can't hide from facts picked up by US Army surveillance. It must be hell to plan to reinvent Hitler's killing of Jews, only to have what you thought was an ace in the hole to be outed by irrefutable satellite pictures taken by America's satellite defense system to tell the truth. Yes, the Palestinians hit on the Israeli hospital, and it was not some lunatic urges for Israel's enemies to frame them for what they actually did. I'm done with this disgusting discussion.

Last edited:
The only difference between a rocket and a missile is the missile has a guidance system, the rocket is point and shoot. Hamas and the other Islamic terrorists use rockets because they simply don't care where they land. Like the German V-1s and V-2s of WWII, any target they hit will do since they are launched at civilian cities.
Not really,

A rocket is self-propelled projectile, using flammable self-propellant material stored within.
Therefore a Firework Rocket and not Missile.

A Missile can be propelled by anything. e.g. self-propellant, jet-engine, engine-propeller, etc.

The main characteristic and difference is the therefore the existence of a guidance system - Therefore it's also called Cruise-Missile and not Cruise Rocket, or Taurus Missile and not Taurus Rocket.
Off course the V-2 Missile had a guidance system - several gyroscopes allowing it to be precise, down to approx. 300m. - this was later copied by e.g. the USA and installed in the Redstone Missile and e.g. the Pershing Missile. It's a common literature mistake to term the V-1 and V-2 as V-2 Rockets. Even the V-1 had a preset guidance system using a magnetic compass and gyros.

Al-Ahli Hospital is run by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem - hey wait, I thought Hamas hated Christians.

The Washington Post has published a verified video of the strike, in which the unmistakable shriek of an incoming Mach+ missile can be heard, which shakes the ground and cameraman and lights up the sky. That was no Hamas rocket.

500 people killed, thousands wounded in an instant. Orders must have come from Netanyahu himself.

2. Show the Christians and internationals operating in Gaza they are not immune. Shut them down.

3. Show once again that the satanic cult is all powerful, can get away with anything through its iron grip of the world media. The truth doesn't matter.

Last, and you see it here, what can only be described as the sheer pleasure that the Zionists take in lying to the goy, for its own sake and for the sheer fun of it. If it is steeped in blood all the better. These are not people. They are monsters.

LINK: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ar-news-gaza/#link-UVNAJKOHXRFCNC2Z4IPFMCIL54

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

The whole world has concluded that this was a malfunctioned Hamas rocket that terrorist lovers gulped down. Enjoy the egg on your face.

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

Fkin clown.

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

wow this post didn't age well....another pro-hamas dembot exposed for pushing their hate filled anti-jew propaganda..

CNN —
The US government assesses that Israel “was not responsible” for the blast at a hospital in Gaza on Tuesday, according to the National Security Council, following President Joe Biden’s comments that a Palestinian militant group was behind the strike.

All these statements do is show that you are totally biased against the Israelis ...
Again with the "anti-semite" already?
So you dont believe the Israelis. but you believe Hamas.
You and your projections are absurd. My convictions are grounded on an individual basis. Proof or logic (in the case of absence of any proof) wins the day. "Trust me" (from anyone) does not get my confidence.

All these statements do is show that you are totally biased against the Israelis, and are basing your opinion about the hospital bombing on that bias.

Pretty lame at this point, for anybody to still be running with the Hamas fake news story of a Palestinian Jihad misfired rocket, launched from a cemetary near the hospital, that even US intelligence has determined was fake. Even the NY Times has walked back its original story.

So you dont believe the Israelis. but you believe Hamas. :rolleyes:
Hamas supporters do that.

Forum List

Back