Jews Trying to Lie Their Way Out of Deliberate Airstrike on Christian Hospital

Al-Ahli Hospital is run by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem - hey wait, I thought Hamas hated Christians.

Al-Ahli Arab Hospital - Wikipedia

The Washington Post has published a verified video of the strike, in which the unmistakable shriek of an incoming Mach+ missile can be heard, which shakes the ground and cameraman and lights up the sky. That was no Hamas rocket.

500 people killed, thousands wounded in an instant. Orders must have come from Netanyahu himself.

Why? My take is a multi-layered message.

1. Terrorize Gazans to move out, anywhere, forever, so Israel can annex

2. Show the Christians and internationals operating in Gaza they are not immune. Shut them down.

3. Show once again that the satanic cult is all powerful, can get away with anything through its iron grip of the world media. The truth doesn't matter.

Last, and you see it here, what can only be described as the sheer pleasure that the Zionists take in lying to the goy, for its own sake and for the sheer fun of it. If it is steeped in blood all the better. These are not people. They are monsters.

Washington Post confirms authenticity of video:

LINK: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ar-news-gaza/#link-UVNAJKOHXRFCNC2Z4IPFMCIL54

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

Analysis offered on Twitter:

That didn't age well. A Hamas bottle rocket misfired

From what I’ve seen a Videos here appears to be a difference. I mean from the video in the original post. It sounds like a high powered weapon. What those people in Gaza have are low powered rockets that sound like fireworks.

I’m not a weapons expert at all. im providing my opinion like everybody else.

Hamas is terrible. The IDF has bigoted Jews within its organization I showed this on video in my last post itt.

I think the only way forward is a one state solution have all the good Palestinians and Israelis live together. Because if one looked at the common sense any other solution would continue the status quo.

Im not for America giving away billions of dollars to foreign countries when we have 100,000 Americans die a year from drugs brought over the border, when we have record high inflation under Joe Biden. One of the worst economies in American history under Joe Biden. Israel doesn’t need our money. They have one of the toughest militaries around and they’re facing opponents with rocks and pistols effectively.

But yes, from the video the way that weapon hit the hospital it seemed extraordinarily high powered something that could not have been a rocket if you will. But a high powered missile.

Israel has every square inch of Gaza monitored via satellites and television. That’s why they’re being criticized by Israeli citizens. This attack that occurred on October 7 against Israel might have been allowed by bad people in Israel rogue elements within their Intel agencies. It makes no sense for it to happen. The conservative Charlie Kirk said a stand down order by Israel may have been given.

As for the hospital attack There could be a scenario where Israel knows when rockets are being launched at them, and then, while some rockets are being launched, they decide to send a missile at the hospital, and they can simply claim that it wasn’t them that did it, but really it doesn’t matter. They could kill 1000 children and they would still have supporters. Gaza is a compact living zone. The size of Washington DC with 2 million people inside of it.

If the American people ever had a situation where Mexico was telling them, we’re gonna give you an hour notice before we bomb your house so go somewhere else ….how would we react to it? Knowing btw the next place you go to could actually be somewhere that has also been giving a warning.
The only difference between a rocket and a missile is the missile has a guidance system, the rocket is point and shoot. Hamas and the other Islamic terrorists use rockets because they simply don't care where they land. Like the German V-1s and V-2s of WWII, any target they hit will do since they are launched at civilian cities.

I am not proud of it and let's face it, we were the bad guys, and losing was the only good thing that came out of it, BUT I know you mean what you say and I thank you for your kind words. Beer's on me!

:beer:
We WEREN'T the bad guys. We didn't torture innocent civilians just because they didn't support the government. The VC and NVA used torture of village and government officials, teachers and medical workers as doctrine to discourage anyone from supporting the Saigon government. Whether the war was just or not, the US troops fought as clean a guerrilla war as could be fought. We took serious casualties to avoid firing on civilians.

The first official Israeli comment was that they had fired on this target ( the hospital) because they had information and evidence that Hamas was using the building to hide its fighters .
That responsee has now disappeared presumably because they then found out how damning the strike had been .

Little or no mention of this now strongly suggests Israeli culpability .
please cite that "first official israeli comment" I can't find it

Nazis are really really old men in Thuringia and Argentina and Italy , Communists are Students & Profs at ( CAL) ( Syracuse ) ( NYU ) ( Northwestern ) ( UCIrvine ) ( William & Mary )...
You did better than I thought you would. But Nazis in Thuringia are young and many are in the police force there, that's your mistake.

Except Israel never said forty babies were beheaded. It said forty children and babies were executed, SOME beheaded. Boneheads like you changed the story to make it look like a lie.

I didn't change the story, Bonzo Boy and if you were not illiterate you'd know that, but alas ...... you are.

Al-Ahli Hospital is run by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem - hey wait, I thought Hamas hated Christians.

The Washington Post has published a verified video of the strike, in which the unmistakable shriek of an incoming Mach+ missile can be heard, which shakes the ground and cameraman and lights up the sky. That was no Hamas rocket.

500 people killed, thousands wounded in an instant. Orders must have come from Netanyahu himself.

2. Show the Christians and internationals operating in Gaza they are not immune. Shut them down.

3. Show once again that the satanic cult is all powerful, can get away with anything through its iron grip of the world media. The truth doesn't matter.

Last, and you see it here, what can only be described as the sheer pleasure that the Zionists take in lying to the goy, for its own sake and for the sheer fun of it. If it is steeped in blood all the better. These are not people. They are monsters.

LINK: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ar-news-gaza/#link-UVNAJKOHXRFCNC2Z4IPFMCIL54

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

How's that egg on your face tasting today?

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

Palestine Lab & human animals in Gaza

In a world where cruelty roams,
They treated souls like lifeless stones.
Human animals, as if mere pawns,
Like Guinea pigs, their dreams were gone.

Torn apart from love and grace,
Their worth stripped from within that space.
Heartache deep, etched on their face,
A tragic tale of a painful chase.

In the dark, their cries unheard,
Society's voice seemed so absurd.
Innocence shattered, hope deferred,
Their souls, forgotten, left disturbed.

Oh, the sorrow that stains the soul,
When humanity takes its deepest toll.
For in this tale, we must console,
Those whose spirits were given no parole.

Let our hearts weep, let tears rain,
For the anguish that they had to sustain.
May compassion heal their hidden pain,
And may we vow to no longer feign.

For they are not animals, but souls,
Deserving of love to make them whole.
Together, we must strive and gather,
To change the narrative that once did smother.

In this rhyme, let sadness reside,
But let strength arise, a unified stride.
To treat all beings with love, worldwide,
And ensure humanity's empathetic guide...

Source:
Lawless in Gaza: Why Britain and the West Back Israel's Crimes - Antiwar.com Original – Lawless in Gaza: Why Britain and the West Back Israel's Crimes - Antiwar.com Original

The first official Israeli comment was that they had fired on this target ( the hospital) because they had information and evidence that Hamas was using the building to hide its fighters .
That responsee has now disappeared presumably because they then found out how damning the strike had been .

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

I’m shocked you have no evidence to support your lies. What a turd.

What is it I lied about, wanker? And if you don't like my contributions to this thread (or to the forum in general) it probably would be best for your mental well-being for you to "piss off", not me. That makes more sense, don't you think? Hmmmmm? :45:

I don’t think you know how “piss off “ works.

From what I’ve seen a Videos here appears to be a difference. I mean from the video in the original post. It sounds like a high powered weapon. What those people in Gaza have are low powered rockets that sound like fireworks.

I’m not a weapons expert at all. im providing my opinion like everybody else.

Hamas is terrible. The IDF has bigoted Jews within its organization I showed this on video in my last post itt.

I think the only way forward is a one state solution have all the good Palestinians and Israelis live together. Because if one looked at the common sense any other solution would continue the status quo.

Im not for America giving away billions of dollars to foreign countries when we have 100,000 Americans die a year from drugs brought over the border, when we have record high inflation under Joe Biden. One of the worst economies in American history under Joe Biden. Israel doesn’t need our money. They have one of the toughest militaries around and they’re facing opponents with rocks and pistols effectively.

But yes, from the video the way that weapon hit the hospital it seemed extraordinarily high powered something that could not have been a rocket if you will. But a high powered missile.

Israel has every square inch of Gaza monitored via satellites and television. That’s why they’re being criticized by Israeli citizens. This attack that occurred on October 7 against Israel might have been allowed by bad people in Israel rogue elements within their Intel agencies. It makes no sense for it to happen. The conservative Charlie Kirk said a stand down order by Israel may have been given.

As for the hospital attack There could be a scenario where Israel knows when rockets are being launched at them, and then, while some rockets are being launched, they decide to send a missile at the hospital, and they can simply claim that it wasn’t them that did it, but really it doesn’t matter. They could kill 1000 children and they would still have supporters. Gaza is a compact living zone. The size of Washington DC with 2 million people inside of it.

If the American people ever had a situation where Mexico was telling them, we’re gonna give you an hour notice before we bomb your house so go somewhere else ….how would we react to it? Knowing btw the next place you go to could actually be somewhere that has also been giving a warning.

It sounds like a high powered weapon.

Who can argue with that technical analysis?

tt5x0xg.png

Video published by Post

Israel has now admitted they did this.

Forum List

Back