Headline made me laugh out loud for real

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Trump Returns to NY Fraud Trial He’s Not Required to Attend, Complains It’s a Waste of His Time​

The ex-president kicked things off by complaining to reporters that he has better places to be, and that the trial—which centers on accusations that he overinflated his assets to obtain more favorable loan terms—is keeping him from the 2024 campaign trail. “I should be in Iowa now. I should be in New Hampshire now,” he said outside the courtroom. As Reuters notes, “Trump, however, chose to be at the trial which he is not required to attend.”

Hilarious!!

But of course!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump Returns to NY Fraud Trial He’s Not Required to Attend, Complains It’s a Waste of His Time​

Hilarious!!
But great for his campaign... it would be even better if one of these judges who hate him would actually jail him... he would be unbeatable if one did....

Why do you worship trump? I mean he's all you yap about, all of you swine. Insane, totally.
That's it, I'mma call your Dr. and tell him to stop refilling your prescription for stupid pills.

The guy helped turn NY around and built things and offered well paying jobs to workers. Bureaucratic drones who never had a real job try to ruin him for political reasons. That's the hilarious part.

Forum List

Back