Jews may not like it...

but I won't support them. Even though I'm not Muslim, nor white.

The reason is simple: Jews only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Jews rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, anti-semitism. If I was starving on the street, Jews would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not Jewish and you exist and are breathing, the Jews consider you an incurable, racist anti-semite. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the Jews are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

Since from your post it is obvious you can't support anyone, not even yourself.

More than likely you are on public assistance and us working Jews are supporting you. So you are welcome.

]

More than likely you are on public assistance and us working Jews are supporting you. So you are welcome.

Not only that, but the stupid fuck is such a complete ignoramus that he doesn't even realize it was Jewish people at the forefront of the civil rights movement in the 60s, walking hand in hand with other beleaguered ethnicities.

]

Not only that, but the stupid fuck is such a complete ignoramus that he doesn't even realize it was Jewish people at the forefront of the civil rights movement in the 60s, walking hand in hand with other beleaguered ethnicities.
Oh, were Jews a beleaguered ethnicity? And with Israel begging Jews to move there from 1948 on, one wonders why the poor darlings would remain under such persecution here in the US.

The truth of the matter is, of course, Jews weren't beleaguered at all. Jews have prospered in the US like nowhere else ever. Now they show their gratitude by, among many crimes, smearing the descendants of the people who welcomed your ancestors (vindicating those few who did not welcome Jews). But this seems to be a pattern with God's Chosen Traitors as the Germans, who also welcomed Jews (fleeing Russia where they'd done the same thing), allowed them to prosper, and were repaid by being the victims of Zionist treachery in WWI.

As for being at the "forefront of the civil rights movement in the 60s", Jews never do anything for anyone else. To this day, the heavy Jewish involvement in African-American political expression takes the old familiar Jewish form of warmongering--in this case a race war. Jews are behind #blacklivesmatter, for example, a virulently anti-police, militant organization that does nothing but harm race relations. Jews are the force behind a steady stream of overtly anti-white hate propaganda coming from Hollywood that has poisoned at least two generations of African-Americans.

I won't even go into the storied blood lust that saturates your murderous tribe. Jews have never been a beleaguered ethnicity, liar, but they sure as hell should have been. That was our (probably fatal) mistake.

]

The jewish people. Ever notice, they're always pushing for others to integrate and wanting to bring the types of immigrants here who don't have too much capabilities to assimilate? Almost like they want to destroy this country. These jews, on the other hand, mostly try to keep their race/religion, pure.

]

The jewish people. Ever notice, they're always pushing for others to integrate and wanting to bring the types of immigrants here who don't have too much capabilities to assimilate? Almost like they want to destroy this country. These jews, on the other hand, mostly try to keep their race/religion, pure.
Despite their role in instigating the Syrian conflict, next-door Israel has refused to take any Syrian refugees--instead, helping facilitate their (and many others') migration to Europe. Almost like they're trying to destroy this race. But, whatever you do, don't notice. That would make you an anti-Semite.

The Jews are interesting in that they consider their lesser connected brethren a collateral. This became obvious when they started ww1 as well as during ww2, and during the following soviet era. No different today, now they play the ultranationalism card again. Read the Talmud. Then you will know what life expectancy the Jews measure for you.

]

Yes they do it many times to their own detriment.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The reason is simple: Jews only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Jews rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, anti-semitism. If I was starving on the street, Jews would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not Jewish and you exist and are breathing, the Jews consider you an incurable, racist anti-semite. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the Jews are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

The reason is simple: christians only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Christians rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, christianism. If I was starving on the street, christians would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not christian and you exist and are breathing, the christians consider you an incurable, racist anti-christian. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the christians are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

Bullshit. I am not Christian, but I recognize they are the most generous, CHARITABLE, honest, welcoming and caring people on the planet. They have an issue with homosexuality, but they are not persecuting gays.

The Evangelical charities are beyond selfless! They have people in shit holes helping out the helpless. Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders provide live saving medical treatment to the sick and dire.

If the world acquires only one religion we should pray it is Evangelical Christianity. And again I am not Christian!

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Does your privilege feel like it's slipping away shoog?

And what privilege would that be, jerk? The privilege of living in the land my ancestors fought and died for? The privilege of being ruled by those who have America's best interests at heart, not Israel's? The privilege of having access to a system of justice free of Jewish judges tipping the balance in favor of Jewish litigants. That privilege, you despicable skunk?

I always find the people who complain about the baseless Jewish conspiracy the most are always the biggest failures in life. Don't blame the Jews because you flip burgers. That was you life choice not ours.

Word to stupid, the SCOTUS is important but the vast majority of Judges are not Jewish! The vast majority. Yes there are 3 awful SCJ and hopeful not for much longer (when Ginsburg finally goes), but the other 6 are Christian/Catholic. I have never see a case before SCOTUS decided by a 3 Judge majority, but I have seen it decided by 6 judge majority

You understand that characterizing an entire group of individuals by you misconceived stereotypes... is racist... right?

I support them. I think they're cool.

And I've known christians who were harassed for preaching the bible in israel. Yet they keep making those trips to that country like obedient fools. Same with trump's sucking up to that country israel that's never, ever, had our best interests in their minds.

Bullshit they are welcome with opening arms. My buddies church group goes every year and they say nothing but the best about the people they meet.

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

And what privilege would that be, jerk? The privilege of living in the land my ancestors fought and died for? The privilege of being ruled by those who have America's best interests at heart, not Israel's? The privilege of having access to a system of justice free of Jewish judges tipping the balance in favor of Jewish litigants. That privilege, you despicable skunk?

I always find the people who complain about the baseless Jewish conspiracy the most are always the biggest failures in life. Don't blame the Jews because you flip burgers. That was you life choice not ours.

Word to stupid, the SCOTUS is important but the vast majority of Judges are not Jewish! The vast majority. Yes there are 3 awful SCJ and hopeful not for much longer (when Ginsburg finally goes), but the other 6 are Christian/Catholic. I have never see a case before SCOTUS decided by a 3 Judge majority, but I have seen it decided by 6 judge majority

If you don't think Jews wield an inordinate amount of influence in the judiciary, and are overrepresented especially in those cases that are pivotal in moving policy against the majority (e.g., immigration law), then you are simply unfamiliar with the judiciary. I learned that flipping burgers. And what kind of insecure snob ridicules honest work?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you don't think Jews wield an inordinate amount of influence in the judiciary, and are overrepresented especially in those cases that are pivotal in moving policy against the majority (e.g., immigration law), then you are simply unfamiliar with the judiciary. I learned that flipping burgers. And what kind of insecure snob ridicules honest work?

The kind of insecure snobs who call the shots in your society, Don would refer to them as "losers" as do many americans.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

The kind of insecure snobs who call the shots in your society, Don would refer to them as "losers" as do many americans.

Donald Trump has never referred to an honest worker as "a loser", you jack ass. What is it with you people and your hatred of honesty?

And I've known christians who were harassed for preaching the bible in israel. Yet they keep making those trips to that country like obedient fools. Same with trump's sucking up to that country israel that's never, ever, had our best interests in their minds.

Bullshit they are welcome with opening arms. My buddies church group goes every year and they say nothing but the best about the people they meet.

Well, that makes two of us that have never been to israel, so we'll call this one a draw. I do not understand the right wing's devotion to israel, or jews in general, though. As an ex navy guy, I still don't forgive israel for their attack on the USS Liberty back in the 60's.
As far as jews in general, they try to force all those left wing perversions on Americans, and they push the mass immigration of third worlders to this country. You ever ask yourself why? Quite a feat for a people who represent such a small portion of our population, and a people who look more and more like the enemy from within.

Forum List

Back