Jews may not like it...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
but I won't support them. Even though I'm not Muslim, nor white.

The reason is simple: Jews only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Jews rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, anti-semitism. If I was starving on the street, Jews would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not Jewish and you exist and are breathing, the Jews consider you an incurable, racist anti-semite. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the Jews are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

The reason is simple: Jews only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Jews rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, anti-semitism. If I was starving on the street, Jews would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not Jewish and you exist and are breathing, the Jews consider you an incurable, racist anti-semite. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the Jews are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
DE, there is no current trend to the way it was.

Americans won't permit that.

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Does your privilege feel like it's slipping away shoog?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-4-16_12-8-14.jpeg

What privilege would that be?

*****SMILE*****

The reason is simple: christians only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Christians rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, christianism. If I was starving on the street, christians would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not christian and you exist and are breathing, the christians consider you an incurable, racist anti-christian. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the christians are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

The reason is simple: christians only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Christians rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, christianism. If I was starving on the street, christians would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not christian and you exist and are breathing, the christians consider you an incurable, racist anti-christian. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the christians are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

Of course faux Christians who out number those who follow the teaching of Jesus (Son of God or not); and of course faux conservatives who today outnumber real conservatives by legions.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

And what privilege would that be, jerk? The privilege of living in the land my ancestors fought and died for? The privilege of being ruled by those who have America's best interests at heart, not Israel's? The privilege of having access to a system of justice free of Jewish judges tipping the balance in favor of Jewish litigants. That privilege, you despicable skunk?

Israel puts its best interests before America's.

Of course it does, and it should.
So should we. But that, apparently, would entail enjoining Jews from public office or media ownership. They've had ample opportunity to demonstrate otherwise, but they've failed. They just can't seem to help themselves.

It's better that we keep your type out of office or media ownership, cnelsen.

Forum List

Back