Why is there so little outrage about an Asian being beaten and dragged off an airplane? It's racist

Why aren't there riots?

Aren't Asians the same as blacks and hispanics?

*SIGH*

This wasn't a RACIAL thing! He wasn't singled out because he was Asian!

And riots? Really? Does rioting solve ANYTHING? What is the objective? Do you want to set up a society where only white people have to conform to rules or obey policies and laws? Everyone else gets a pass because of their skin color? THAT is RACIST!

I don't agree with how United Airlines treated the guy... and I don't give a damn about his past OR his skin color! It would've made no difference if he were white, green or purple! It was still WRONG to treat him that way.

That said, I am not going to take to the streets and riot over this. There are good lawyers out there who make a shit-ton of money representing clients just like him and he will end up sitting pretty when all is said and done. United will change it's policies and life goes on.

Why aren't there riots?

*SIGH*

This wasn't a RACIAL thing! He wasn't singled out because he was Asian!

And riots? Really? Does rioting solve ANYTHING? What is the objective? Do you want to set up a society where only white people have to conform to rules or obey policies and laws? Everyone else gets a pass because of their skin color? THAT is RACIST!

I don't agree with how United Airlines treated the guy... and I don't give a damn about his past OR his skin color! It would've made no difference if he were white, green or purple! It was still WRONG to treat him that way.

That said, I am not going to take to the streets and riot over this. There are good lawyers out there who make a shit-ton of money representing clients just like him and he will end up sitting pretty when all is said and done. United will change it's policies and life goes on.

Everything is racial. Wake the fuck up.

Obama is half white and half black....so he is black.
George Zimmerman is half hispanic and half white....so he is white.

If the man dragged off the flight was black, the media would be apoplectic.

United Airlines is RACIST against Asian medical doctors.

Broke his fucking nose and knocked out 2 teeth.

#ASIANMEDICALDOCTORLIVESMATTER

Why aren't there riots?

More faux outrage to feed the Ponzi Scheme of outrage. Didn't your mother ever take you aside and say to you, "Angus, honey. Life isn't fair sometimes."

Why aren't there riots?

All the professional protesters are marching to protest Trump not releasing his taxes...go figure.

Exactly. They were too busy to worry about a 69 year old Asian MD being denied his CIVIL RIGHTS.
Turns out they have a right to remove you. It's not right and that's going to change. Instead of up to $1000 they're going to have to go up to $10,000 to take your seat. I like that. I'll take $5k to get off but not $1000

Why aren't there riots?

All the professional protesters are marching to protest Trump not releasing his taxes...go figure.
And you're not about to get involved yourself.

Yea, not really concerned about either issue. Trump's tax returns, who cares. United Airlines, they will be paying a huge price, not only to the doctor. Guessing they won't be having an overbooking problem anytime soon.

To knock out 2 teeth takes a lot of force. I call bull. Asian nose is flat already....not buying that either. Sounds like lawyer talk.

Did United return the teeth? Don't resist Police orders and cause everyone else inconvenience.

Why aren't there riots?

Yea, not really concerned about either issue. Trump's tax returns, who cares. United Airlines, they will be paying a huge price, not only to the doctor. Guessing they won't be having an overbooking problem anytime soon.

They already upped their ceiling for paying bumped passengers from $1350 to $10,000.

I have heard from seasoned travellers that UNITED does this more than any other airline.

Why aren't there riots?

Exactly. They were too busy to worry about a 69 year old Asian MD being denied his CIVIL RIGHTS.
There was plenty of outrage, you just didn't have any to contribute. This was america all along, it's just that now everyone can vid it in real time. No one has to wait on the corporate state media anymore.

Why aren't there riots?

Like I said.

Why aren't there riots?

They already upped their ceiling for paying bumped passengers from $1350 to $10,000.

I have heard from seasoned travellers that UNITED does this more than any other airline.

So they should be allowed to use force.

Forum List

Back