Jews maintained a presence in Israel throughout the millennia

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^
"Of coarse", you're illiterate. What else is new.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".

- An "ex-Palestinian" Arab -
Give it up, dude. Jews migrated in; Arabs were already living there.

By 1914, there were about forty Jewish settlements in Palestine, owning about 100,000 acres. According to Justin McCarthy, in his study of the population of Palestine, the total population at that time was approximately 722,000, of whom approximately 60,000 were Jews."
And if we dig a little deeper...

In the 690s there was erected the first great building which clearly asserted that Islam was distinct and would endure. This was the Dome of the Rock, built on the site of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, now turned into a Muslim haram; it was to be an ambulatory for pilgrims around the rock where, according to Rabbinic tradition, God had called upon Abraham to sacrifice Isaac."

In 690AD, there was a muslim presence in the area!

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

Well ending occupation hasn't worked as seen in Gaza, so I can see why the Israelis are not convinced that withdrawl from territory will appease the Palestinians.
The occupation didn't end in Gaza. If there's no occupation in Gaza, then why can't they leave the area?

International law, such as it is, has created the stalemate we currently see, so it isn't helpful.
International law was created for the express purpose of preventing the things we saw in WWII, from happening again. That's why it is no longer legal to acquire land by force and after seeing the Holocaust, "collective punishment", is now a war crime.

If you think its okay for Israel to annex land by force, then it's the same thing as saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".

- An "ex-Palestinian" Arab -
Give it up, dude. Jews migrated in; Arabs were already living there.

By 1914, there were about forty Jewish settlements in Palestine, owning about 100,000 acres. According to Justin McCarthy, in his study of the population of Palestine, the total population at that time was approximately 722,000, of whom approximately 60,000 were Jews."

In the 690s there was erected the first great building which clearly asserted that Islam was distinct and would endure. This was the Dome of the Rock, built on the site of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, now turned into a Muslim haram; it was to be an ambulatory for pilgrims around the rock where, according to Rabbinic tradition, God had called upon Abraham to sacrifice Isaac."

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

Muslims invaded the land when the Jews had already been there for 1000 years, dipstick. Then there was a lot of back and forth between the Christians and Muslim armies. But Arabs have not been in control of the land for last 800 years. And like I said, Jews were a majority in Jerusalem, the heart of the region, in 1896. That means the Arabs were nomadic squatters and invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

If you keep this up I will reveal how you ended up getting a big mouth after being in prison for ten years.

Here's the Hamas minister in his own words admitting that Palestinians are invaders from neighboring Arab countries:

Well ending occupation hasn't worked as seen in Gaza, so I can see why the Israelis are not convinced that withdrawl from territory will appease the Palestinians.
The occupation didn't end in Gaza. If there's no occupation in Gaza, then why can't they leave the area?

International law, such as it is, has created the stalemate we currently see, so it isn't helpful.
International law was created for the express purpose of preventing the things we saw in WWII, from happening again. That's why it is no longer legal to acquire land by force and after seeing the Holocaust, "collective punishment", is now a war crime.

If you think its okay for Israel to annex land by force, then it's the same thing as saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.
The Israelis withdrew from Gaza in an effort to enable the palestinians to govern themselves and to extend the olive branch whilst obviously ensuring that attacks could not be launched from that region (which they clearly failed as as was seen last summer). They have to conclude that giving up land won't work unless security is assured. I can understand why they won't give up buffer zones. It doesn't appease the palestinians.

International law in this matter is complex and has created the stalemate we now see. I reject comparisons to WWII entirely and consider attempts to link the palestinian plight to that of the victims of the holocaust, to be anti-semitic.

International law created Israel and then left them without a means to ensure their safety and the palestinians to suffer, having never forced a resolution.

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

Muslims invaded the land when the Jews had already been there for 1000 years, dipstick. Then there was a lot of back and forth between the Christians and Muslim armies. But Arabs have not been in control of the land for last 800 years. And like I said, Jews were a majority in Jerusalem, the heart of the region, in 1896. That means the Arabs were nomadic squatters and invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

If you keep this up I will reveal how you ended up getting a big mouth after being in prison for ten years.

Here's the Hamas minister in his own words admitting that Palestinians are invaders from neighboring Arab countries:

[/QUOTE]I think you're losing it?

In 1914, there were over 700,000 Arabs in that area, to just 60,000 Jews. If Jews were the majority in Jerusalem 18 years earlier, as you claim, how come there is no recorded history of a major Arab migration during that time? 3/4's of a million people moving into an area, is quite an event. If that happened, someone would've definitely noticed it.

As for Hamas comments, I love how you embrace them on the one hand and dismiss them on the other. When you think they can help prove your lie, you quote them; however, when they say something like their Charter is outdated and certain parts are no longer followed, you automatically dismiss it as bullshit.

When you can take what they say out of context, like wanting to destroy Israel by wiping them into the sea, you quote them; however, when they make statements to the effect of saying they're willing to acknowledge Israel and will accept a two-state solution, you act like they said nothing at all.

You're a lying fucking hypocrite and a major piece of shit.

The Israelis withdrew from Gaza in an effort to enable the palestinians to govern themselves and to extend the olive branch whilst obviously ensuring that attacks could not be launched from that region (which they clearly failed as as was seen last summer). They have to conclude that giving up land won't work unless security is assured. I can understand why they won't give up buffer zones. It doesn't appease the palestinians.
They never withdrew from Gaza! How come a Palestinian author cannot got to New York for a book signing? Do you want to answer that? How come Palestinian's can't even fish without getting shot at in their own territorial waters? You wanna answer that one?

You can't have it both ways. You can't say there is no occupation and at the same time, have an economic siege of the area.

International law in this matter is complex and has created the stalemate we now see. I reject comparisons to WWII entirely and consider attempts to link the palestinian plight to that of the victims of the holocaust, to be anti-semitic.
No it is not complex and the only reason you reject the comparisons, is because you are doing to the Palestinian's, what the Nazis did to the Jews.
- you trash them 24/7
- you blame them for all the problems
- you accept any violence against them, no matter how horrific
- you are trying to ethnically cleanse them from the area
- you treat them like they are sub-human
- you enact laws that make them 2nd class citizens
That's the crap Jews had to put up with in the years leading up to the Holocaust. And disrespecting international law, is shitting on their memory.

International law created Israel and then left them without a means to ensure their safety and the palestinians to suffer, having never forced a resolution.
IHL did not create Israel. A bunch of asshole Zionists stood up one day and declared Israel a state, when they made up only 10% of the population.

BTW, an occupational force cannot claim self defense.

But it is not an official UN document is it, because it is lodged in the UN archives does not make it factual.

Why do you always resort to immature profanities when you are being shown to be a complete moron and being proven to be a gullible fool
Of coarse its a UN document. No one else is claiming responsibility.

Dude, the lies you tell, are far more obscene, than any profanity I might utter.

And that makes it factual HOW?

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

I think you're losing it?

In 1914, there were over 700,000 Arabs in that area, to just 60,000 Jews. If Jews were the majority in Jerusalem 18 years earlier, as you claim, how come there is no recorded history of a major Arab migration during that time? 3/4's of a million people moving into an area, is quite an event. If that happened, someone would've definitely noticed it.

As for Hamas comments, I love how you embrace them on the one hand and dismiss them on the other. When you think they can help prove your lie, you quote them; however, when they say something like their Charter is outdated and certain parts are no longer followed, you automatically dismiss it as bullshit.

When you can take what they say out of context, like wanting to destroy Israel by wiping them into the sea, you quote them; however, when they make statements to the effect of saying they're willing to acknowledge Israel and will accept a two-state solution, you act like they said nothing at all.

You're a lying fucking hypocrite and a major piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

Would you are to explain these numbers then

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Just one city and the Jews in 1905 numbered 40,000 while the arab muslims were just 8,000.

There was it is just that islamonazi stooges don't accept the truth as it destroys their POV and shows that they Hate the JEWS

They never withdrew from Gaza! How come a Palestinian author cannot got to New York for a book signing? Do you want to answer that? How come Palestinian's can't even fish without getting shot at in their own territorial waters? You wanna answer that one?

You can't have it both ways. You can't say there is no occupation and at the same time, have an economic siege of the area.

No it is not complex and the only reason you reject the comparisons, is because you are doing to the Palestinian's, what the Nazis did to the Jews.
- you trash them 24/7
- you blame them for all the problems
- you accept any violence against them, no matter how horrific
- you are trying to ethnically cleanse them from the area
- you treat them like they are sub-human
- you enact laws that make them 2nd class citizens
That's the crap Jews had to put up with in the years leading up to the Holocaust. And disrespecting international law, is shitting on their memory.

IHL did not create Israel. A bunch of asshole Zionists stood up one day and declared Israel a state, when they made up only 10% of the population.

BTW, an occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Simple they are terrorists and Israel has every right under international law to curtail terrorist activity. So they stop travel as they might be going to pay for an arms shipment. Fire on boats that refuse to stop or are outside the waters allocated.

Why not as occupation is different to a blockade. Even hamas says that gaza is not occupied.

They trash themselves by their actions
They blame themselves
They bring it on themselves
Not really seeing as they are more now than there was last month
They act sub human
What laws ?

Who said anything about IHL, Israel was formed as a concept back in 1917 and was played with until 1923 when the legal land ruler/owner decided to allocate just 22% of Palestine to the Jews for their national home. That is the INTERNATIONAL LAW that re-created Israel.
Numbers do not matter as just prior to this the muslims created Pakistan against the wishes of the indigenous Indians, and enforced it by violence when they murdered 50 million innocents. They tried the same thing in Palestine and were beaten.

They can if they have reasonable grounds to defend themselves. At the same time the occupied cant use terror tactics against the occupiers homeland without being fired on and killed.

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

Just one city and the Jews in 1905 numbered 40,000 while the arab muslims were just 8,000.

There was it is just that islamonazi stooges don't accept the truth as it destroys their POV and shows that they Hate the JEWS[/QUOTE]

Now let's look at the facts:

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

"15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration....

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths...."

A 364 of 3 September 1947

Go fuck yourself, Roudy!

There was it is just that islamonazi stooges don't accept the truth as it destroys their POV and shows that they Hate the JEWS

Now let's look at the facts:

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

"15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration....

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths...."

A 364 of 3 September 1947[/QUOTE]

Manipulation of the facts again Abdul, this just leads to you being shown up as a propagandist and RACIST LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back