Israel's Top Rabbis Move to Forbid Renting Homes to non-Jews, say "Racism Originated in the Torah"

your concern for the 'white' race would be better served fighting the muslims islamists that would slit your throat and dance on your bones in the name of their god. They are the one waging war on the west.
If you were in a room with fifty jews and fifty non-jew with the same hair cuts and clothing you could not tell most of them apart............and you fear jews? You really think them a threat to 'whites'? You are blind and ignorant as well as hateful.

Can the crap and face the onces that most threaten western society at the moment. Being abusive to a group that makes up less that two percent of the population and help feed the hate of the millions of readicals that would gladly see you dead is misplaced energy.

Jews are the ones dictating policy. They are the biggest threat to White people. They instigate the wars against Muslims then have the US fight them....its brilliant really....

I do not want any more tax dollars going to such a racist bunch of thugs. also most of them in Brooklyn are on welfare. known as the baby boom of the US.

Get a grip in yourselves, Nazi wanna he's.

Unlike your beloved Islamic shitholes, religious clerics to not dictate govt policy.

I do not want any more tax dollars going to such a racist bunch of thugs. also most of them in Brooklyn are on welfare. known as the baby boom of the US.
Too bad. Your tax money goes to Israel, and there is nothing you can do about it :cool:

Reading Odium and Penelopes posts, it boggles my mind how people can be so demented .

your concern for the 'white' race would be better served fighting the muslims islamists that would slit your throat and dance on your bones in the name of their god. They are the one waging war on the west.
If you were in a room with fifty jews and fifty non-jew with the same hair cuts and clothing you could not tell most of them apart............and you fear jews? You really think them a threat to 'whites'? You are blind and ignorant as well as hateful.

Can the crap and face the onces that most threaten western society at the moment. Being abusive to a group that makes up less that two percent of the population and help feed the hate of the millions of readicals that would gladly see you dead is misplaced energy.

"If you were in a room with fifty jews and fifty non-jew with the same hair cuts and clothing you could not tell most of them apart."

What kind of racist comment is that? Besides not being true, what's your point.

"If you were in a room with fifty jews and fifty non-jew with the same hair cuts and clothing you could not tell most of them apart."

You have an obsession with the word racist, you know that ?
How the fuck was that a racist comment ?

Too bad. Your tax money goes to Israel, and there is nothing you can do about it :cool:

You are right, the U.S. gives my tax money to Israel so it can continue oppressing and killing Palestinian Muslims and my fellow Christians. You may gloat about it, but it is patently unfair and, what goes around comes around.

You are right, the U.S. gives my tax money to Israel so it can continue oppressing and killing Palestinian Muslims and my fellow Christians. You may gloat about it, but it is patently unfair and, what goes around comes around.
They give money to Israel to help protect her from Islamic terrorists that she has been fighting for 7 decades. Your propaganda lies don't work on me Monti, try someone else.

But I agree, what goes around, DOES come around. Just look at the Palestinians' situation now. That's what happens when you celebrate and hand out candy upon hearing news that innocent people have been killed.

Yet. Nothing we can do about it YET. :) better believe revenge will be VERY SWEET.
There's nothing you can ever do about it Nazi boy. Just sit there, be a good boy and pay your taxes.

Your are a sick sick person Monti. You ignore the ACTUAL racist posts by Odium in this thread, but accuse aris of posting something which was not even remotely racist.

Implying that Jews are, as a race, look a certain way (closer to us European Christians I guess she is implying) is racist.

Implying that Jews are, as a race, look a certain way (closer to us European Christians I guess she is implying) is racist.

You really are a demented person Monti. Read what you just posted.

You're sick in the head.

Yet. Nothing we can do about it YET. :) better believe revenge will be VERY SWEET.
There's nothing you can ever do about it Nazi boy. Just sit there, be a good boy and pay your taxes.
Lol @ pay taxes. Bitch I use whatever I want from the government AND work since if I don't its just gonna go to mexicans an n!ggers. :) Just wait....its coming...sooner hopefully than later.

Forum List

Back