Jews and salvation

Must Jews achieve salvation through jesus or are they exempt

• Total voters
5stringJeff said:
Read your Bible.

Why should he read his bible when religion plays no part here, as you've asserted in adjacent posts? I thought it was all about democracy. I guess that's a lie.

You're losing it. The neocon movement is dead.

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe to a degree. Get into the present, man. Chrisitan Zionism is by no means the only jew influence in america. It just happens to be one, and it's one of the most influential pro israel influence on the right IMO. Be honest.

Christian Zionism is a Christian influence, not a Jewish one.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why should he read his bible when religion plays no part here, as you've asserted in adjacent posts? I thought it was all about democracy. I guess that's a lie.

You're losing it. The neocon movement is dead.

Read the original question. It was about why Jews are considered the nation of Israel. :poke:

5stringJeff said:
Christian Zionism is a Christian influence, not a Jewish one.

It's a pro Israel christian influence. Jews are highly interested in israel. Did you know that? Your little word games are not impressive.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's a pro Israel christian influence. Jews are highly interested in israel. Did you know that? Your little word games are not impressive.

To use your analogY:

1. Hitler ate breakfast.
2. Hitler was evil.
3. Therefore, all who eat breakfast are evil.

A nation of people who do not believe in Jesus are asking Americans to pay thier way because they claim to be a democracy ? American Zionists lobby for them to the tune of about 3 billion a year. Meanwhile in America our government can't even erect a cross.

5stringJeff said:
To use your analogY:

1. Hitler ate breakfast.
2. Hitler was evil.
3. Therefore, all who eat breakfast are evil.

Dude, there's clearly a jewish influence in Christian Zionism and a Christian Zionsit influence in america. It's the transitive property, not the shit-headed ridiculousness you posted above.

rtwngAvngr said:
Dude, there's clearly a jewish influence in Christian Zionism and a Christian Zionsit influence in america. It's the transitive property, not the shit-headed ridiculousness you posted above.

There is not a Jewish influence in Christian Zionism; it's a biblically influenced position. If you don't know the difference between Christianity and Judaism, it's worthless to debate with you.

5stringJeff said:
There is not a Jewish influence in Christian Zionism; it's a biblically influenced position. If you don't know the difference between Christianity and Judaism, it's worthless to debate with you.

Yeah. Right jeff. I have some magic beans for ya, too.

I'm just certian the evangelical movement wouldn't have been allowed to flourish as it has if they hadn't included Christian Zionism in their platform.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just certian the evangelical movement wouldn't have been allowed to flourish as it has if they hadn't included Christian Zionism in their platform.

So the Jews would have tried to stop the rise of evangelical Christianity if it didn't include Zionism... just like the Jews have stopped anti-Semitic Christian and Muslim movements in the past, right?

dmp said:
I'm still wondering why non-christians voted...

Well, there are valid non-mythological reasons for supporting israel. But in any international relationship it should be a two way street. When jews advocate screwed up detrimental policy in the U.S. we should pull some support. Fair's fair. My problem with Christian Zionism is that it seems to promote unconditional jewish support, regardless of how red-headed-step-child-like they treat us.

5stringJeff said:
So the Jews would have tried to stop the rise of evangelical Christianity if it didn't include Zionism... just like the Jews have stopped anti-Semitic Christian and Muslim movements in the past, right?

The Neocon movement would be nothing without jews giving their legitimacy to it. And they wouldn't have backed any form of christian majority unless it included christian zionism as a major aspect. Yes. This is my contention. It is innately logical.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well, there are valid non-mythological reasons for supporting israel. But in any international relationship it should be a two way street. When jews advocate screwed up detrimental policy in the U.S. we should pull some support. Fair's fair. My problem with Christian Zionism is that it seems to promote unconditional jewish support, regardless of how red-headed-step-child-like they treat us.

The question: Do Jews need Christ for Salvation? Is purely a Christian-based question. People who dont know christianity really would have no idea.

dmp said:
The question: Do Jews need Christ for Salvation? Is purely a Christian-based question. People who dont know christianity really would have no idea.

Yes. So. and. Thanks mr. tangent!:dance:

http://watch.pair.com/law.html#noahide
The formulation of a body of moral principles to govern mankind is currently the objective of a worldwide, multicultural and religio-political network that is working diligently to hasten mankind's return to the Natural Law. This many-faceted movement is demanding that entire nations submit to a set of principles variously termed the Noahide Laws, the Moral Law, Natural Law, Universal Law, etc. Such a movement would normally not concern Christians, who are required under most circumstances to obey the laws of those in governmental authority. However, this movement is not working exclusively outside the pale of Christianity, but has infiltrated and is using the Christian Church to establish its global governing apparatus.

Read this stuff, or villify me, whichever way god pulls you.

Forum List

Back