Talmudi Courts

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

U.S. Government Lays Groundwork for Talmudic Courts

"Our" government under Presidents Reagan, Bush and Clinton, has provided, under the euphemism of education (for example, House Joint Resolution 173 and Public Law 102-14), a groundwork for the establishment of Talmudic "courts of justice" to be administered by disciples of Shneur Zalman's Chabad successor, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

Maimonides ruled that it is a Jewish court -- or a court appointed by Jewish authority --that enforces obedience and passes judgment on Gentiles, as well as promulgating legislation by court order for that purpose. Maimonides further decreed that any non-Jewish nation "not subject to our jurisdiction" (tahaht yadeinu) will be the target of Jewish holy war. (Cf. Hilkhot Melakhim 8:9-10; 10:11. Also cf. Gerald J. Blidstein, "Holy War in Maimonidean Law," in Perspectives on Maimonides [Oxford, England: Oxford Univ. Press, 1991].

These courts are to be convened allegedly under the "Noahide Laws" (proscriptions against idolatry supposedly based on the covenant with Noah). The U.S. presidents and Congress urged the adoption of the "Noahide" Laws as interpreted by Chabad-Lubavitch Grand Rabbi Schneerson.

Prof. Easterly of the Southern University Law Center, a Jewish legal expert, has compared this Public law 102-14 to the "first rays of dawn" which "evidence the rising of a still unseen sun."

The Jewish Encyclopedia envisages a Noahide regime as a possible world order immediately preceding the universal reign of the Talmud.

It has to be understood that we are not dealing with the Noah of the Bible when the religion of Judaism refers to "Noahide law," but the Noahide law as understood and interpreted by the absolute system of falsification that constitutes the Talmud.

Under the Talmud's counterfeit Noahide Laws, the worship of Jesus is forbidden under penalty of death, since such worship of Christ is condemned by Judaism as idolatry. Meanwhile various forms of incest are permitted under the Talmudic understanding of the Noahide code. (Enziklopediya Talmudit, note 1, pp. 351-352).

Furthermore, all non-Jews would have the legal status of ger toshav ("resident alien," cf. Alan Unterman, Dictionary of Jewish Lore and Legend [London: Thames and Hudson, 1991], p. 148), even in their own land; as for example in occupied Palestine where newly arrived Khazars from Russia have an automatic right to housing and citizenship, while two million Palestinian refugees who either fled or were expelled by the Israelis, are forbidden the right of return.

Resident alien status has been clearly delineated in scholarly articles in leading Jewish publications. For example, Hebrew University Professor Mordechai Nisan, basing his exposition on Maimonides, stated that a non-Jew permitted to reside in a land ruled by Jewish law "must accept paying a tax and suffering the humiliation of servitude."

If Gentiles refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence. [Cf. Mordechai Nisan, Kivunim (official publication of the World Zionist Organization), August, 1984, pp. 151-156].

At a symposium ("Is Autonomy for Resident Aliens Feasible?") organized by Israeli Minister of Education Shulamit Aloni, the Israeli Chief Rabbi Shlomo Goren repeated the Talmudic teaching on resident aliens: that Judaism forbids "granting any national rights" to them. He ruled that such "Autonomy is tantamount to a denial of the Jewish religion." (Nadav Shraggai, Ha'aretz, Oct. 14, 1992).

American taxpayers' subsidy of the so-called "U.S. Holocaust Museum" in Washington, D.C., is yet another indicator of the gradual establishment of a Jewish state religion in the U.S. This "Holocaust museum" excludes any reference to holocausts perpetrated by Jewish Communists against Christians in Russia and Eastern Europe, from 1917 onward.

The focus of the museum is almost entirely on Jewish suffering. Holocausts perpetrated by Israelis against Arabs in Lebanon and Palestine since 1948 are nowhere to be found in the exhibits of the U.S. "Holocaust Museum," which functions more like a synagogue than a repository of objective historical information.

It is through the rapid emergence of this ostensibly secular but all-pervasive "Holocaustianity" -- whereby the religion of Judaism is gaining enormous power and influence as mankind's supreme ethos and the creed of God's Holy People.

Jewish Law Requires Christians be Executed

Israeli "Torah scholars" have ruled that:

"The Torah maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the World to Come. But not all religious Gentiles earn eternal life by virtue of observing their religion...And while the Christians do generally accept the Hebrew Bible as truly from God, many of them (those who accept the so-called divinity of Jesus) are idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death, and certainly will not enjoy the World to Come."

--Israeli Mechon-Mamre website, June 26, 2000; 12 Hayyim Vital St., Jerusalem, Occupied Palestine. ("Mechon Mamre is a small group of Torah scholars in Israel...").

[Note: we have printed and preserved in our files a hard copy of this statement from the Israeli "Mechon-Mamre Torah Scholars," as it appeared on their website at http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/gentiles.htm on June 26, 2000, in the event that denials are later issued and the statement itself suppressed].

• Banned
jillian said:
Hint: You might want to question the veracity of any site that bills itself as eminating from "occupied Palestine".

This is getting to be boring. :sleep:

See ya.

Do you have anything besides ad hominem attacks? Anyhing regarding the actual content of the Talmud? What are they misinterpreting?

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you have anything besides ad hominem attacks? Anyhing regarding the actual content of the Talmud? What are they misinterpreting?

I don't think anybody knows enough about this stuff to answer you. You might try something easier.:huh:

dilloduck said:
I don't think anybody knows enough about this stuff to answer you. You might try something easier.:huh:
Nothing he's willing to accept, at least. Of course "anybody's" version is much less entertaining. Catcher in the Rye is just Catcher in the Rye. :gives: :sleep:

The ClayTaurus said:
Nothing he's willing to accept, at least. Of course "anybody's" version is much less entertaining. Catcher in the Rye is just Catcher in the Rye. :gives: :sleep:

I haven't even seen anybody present another version of Noachide Law, Talmudic Law etc. Ignorance of Judaism may be a cause for anti-semitism yet efforts to understand it are met with defensive derision.

dilloduck said:
I haven't even seen anybody present another version of Noachide Law, Talmudic Law etc. Ignorance of Judaism may be a cause for anti-semitism yet efforts to understand it are met with defensive derision.
Oh please. Many people have tried to reason with RWA (myself not included). He's clearly willing to have none of it.

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh please. Many people have tried to reason with RWA (myself not included). He's clearly willing to have none of it.

:laugh: Really---I thought you were trying really hard to respond rather than subvert.

The ClayTaurus said:

Hysterical denials are not "reason", gooberdongus.

dilloduck said:
:laugh: Really---I thought you were trying really hard to respond rather than subvert.
Just being honest. The fact that I'm merely mocking his "sources" doesn't take away from the fact that others have attempted to actually engage him in debate.

The ClayTaurus said:
Your definition of "reason" is "agrees with RWA's viewpoint"

Not at all. Reason would be some proof that the talmudic endtimes model is not as I assert.

The ClayTaurus said:
Just being honest. The fact that I'm merely mocking his "sources" doesn't take away from the fact that others have attempted to actually engage him in debate.

And they we're roundly beaten, and then they screwed up all the discussions to hide their embarrassing defeat.

rtwngAvngr said:
Not at all. Reason would be some proof that the talmudic endtimes model is not as I assert.
Just out of curiousity, but when was the last time someone proved you wrong, in your opinion?

You're delusional avenger persona is severely affecting your perceptions.

rtwngAvngr said:
And they we're roundly beaten, and then they screwed up all the discussions to hide their embarrassing defeat.
Hardly. You flooded the thread and refused to read any criticisms.

rtwngAvngr said:
What were the opposing arguments?
That the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEvil conspiracy is all in your head. But anytime anyone suggested it you immediately went "oh so noachide laws don't exist?" I guess it's easy for you to win all your debates when you summarily misrepresent what people are saying. No one is disagreeing that noachide and whatever else exists. Its your pattern of connecting the dots everyone has a problem with.

I don't know much about the Noachide laws, but this is the gist of the covenant with Noah as described in Genesis:

Never again would God destroy the entire earth with a flood.
As long as the earth endures, the seasons and days will continue in naturall succession. This was a one-sided covenant, given by God to reward Noah's faithfulness.

Other natural rules established at the time were: Animals would possess fear of mankind, mankind was now allowed to eat the animals as well as plants, people must not eat creatures which are still alive, and God reinforced the idea that murder is evil.

God blessed the people and the animals with the ability to be "fruitful," to bear progeny enough to "fill the earth."

Any law outside of these ideas should not be imputed to scripture, at least as it pertains to Noah.

Forum List

Back