Jews and salvation

Must Jews achieve salvation through jesus or are they exempt

• Total voters

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Christianity teaches that jews also need jesus for salvation.
Christianity teaches jews do NOT need Jesus for salvation.

rtwngAvngr said:
Christianity teaches that jews also need jesus for salvation.
Christianity teaches jews do NOT need Jesus for salvation.
I assume that's multiple choice? Not a schizophrenic opinion? :)

No other name is given by which men must be saved. Jesus is the Jewish messiah. He came first to the Jews. If they don't recognize Him, they're out.

The Jews aren't special bc of themselves; they're special because God chose them to carry the knowledge of Himself through history, and to be born of their bloodline. The Hebrews didn't stay faithful to God; God stayed faithful to them.

mom4 said:
I assume that's multiple choice? Not a schizophrenic opinion? :)

No other name is given by which men must be saved. Jesus is the Jewish messiah. He came first to the Jews. If they don't recognize Him, they're out.

The Jews aren't special bc of themselves; they're special because God chose them to carry the knowledge of Himself through history, and to be born of their bloodline. The Hebrews didn't stay faithful to God; God stayed faithful to them.

It seems alot of the Noachides on this board are a bit confused on this issue.

rtwngAvngr said:
It seems alot of the Noachides on this board are a bit confused on this issue.

I think you're High on Pot brother. No Christian can believe there's ANY other path to God - any other path seperate from Christ. Such a belief - if true - would make Christ a Liar.

dmp said:
I think you're High on Pot brother. No Christian can believe there's ANY other path to God - any other path seperate from Christ. Such a belief - if true - would make Christ a Liar.

Then I just wonder about this master servant relationship some seem to feel towards jews. They consider us Idolators, and we, in turn, give them billions of dollars and help them establish a race based nation.

rtwngAvngr said:
Then I just wonder about this master servant relationship some seem to feel towards jews. They consider us Idolators, and we, in turn, give them billions of dollars and help them establish a race based nation.

(sigh). Puff-Puff-Give my brother.

rtwngAvngr said:
But isn't that a government-based decision, not a reliously-based decision? We have given them aid bc they are our allies, not bc we want to serve the race that bore Jesus. I don't think many in our government are strong enough Christians to be motivated by that.

mom4 said:
But isn't that a government-based decision, not a reliously-based decision? We have given them aid bc they are our allies, not bc we want to serve the race that bore Jesus. I don't think many in our government are strong enough Christians to be motivated by that.

I actually support Israel. I just want them to acknowledge that immigration and cultural dilution matters, as we know they know due to their policies in Israel, and that they have no right to use their influence to undermine the sovereignty of the U.S. because of their own agenda of paranoia.

mom4 said:

Our government can finance a religion in another country but can't put up a cross in America ?

mom4 said:
Guess we can't have EVERYTHING, dillo. ;)

Screw that, mom. If we're helping them with their ethnic homeland, they can at least help us enforce our borders instead of calling us rednecks and racists.

5stringJeff said:
All people, not just Jews, are to turn to Christ for salvation.

Right, but also INCLUDING jews. That's my point. I don't understand how some evangelicals got it in their mind that helping establish israel is some sort of holy duty of the christians.

rtwngAvngr said:
Right, but also INCLUDING jews. That's my point. I don't understand how some evangelicals got it in their mind that helping establish israel is some sort of holy duty of the christians.

Because the Bible prophesies that God will reestablish Israel at the end times. So if Israel's existence is God's perogative, then we as Christians should be in favor of it. It doesn't mean that we don't want to teach the Jews about Jesus. It means that we (evangelicals) believe that God has ordained Israel's existence.

5stringJeff said:
Because the Bible prophesies that God will reestablish Israel at the end times. So if Israel's existence is God's perogative, then we as Christians should be in favor of it. It doesn't mean that we don't want to teach the Jews about Jesus. It means that we (evangelicals) believe that God has ordained Israel's existence.

I disagree with this logic.

It's also foretold that this is the antichrist kingdom. I don't think we're compelled to help with that. If it happens so be it, but I think assisting in a talmud inspired quest for power is immoral.

Forum List

Back