Jews and salvation

Must Jews achieve salvation through jesus or are they exempt

• Total voters
The ClayTaurus said:
It's criticism of your authors. Typical of your liberal mindset to be totally unwilling to even consider them.

I love it. You think guys are skywriting with hurricanes. This is hysterical. Ethnic cleansing via hurricanes :laugh:

Have you read up your lessons on how to be a martyr yet, or is that after nap time?

What do they say. THere's no such thing as noahide laws, mystery religions, jews, the talmud, masons? I will not read simple ad hominem attacks. Thanks.

Said1 said:
I could go for the idoltry argument if it was in reference to Catholics, some of them take their saints veeerrrrrry seriously.

Indeed they do. Some Catholics (a small miniority) want to add Mary to the Trinity.

rtwngAvngr said:
I would suggest clay find something interesting in his links and post that, as a teaser to make us care. Or he could even sum them up in his own words in a compelling fashion. That's generally how messageboards work.
Just for you, my Reynold's wrapped buddy

http://www.intotruth.org/misc/Aho.html
Perceptive web surfers and those of you who enjoy conspiracy theories are probably aware by now of the series of articles that the redoubtable Mrs Aho of Watch Unto Prayer has produced in her never-ending quest to uncover strange plots and secret agendas. She has called her latest effort "The Conspiracy Was Strong" under the general heading "The Discernment Ministries" and there she continues her pursuit of the elusive Illuminati change-agents that deceive the Church - to wit, "discernment ministries".
That's right! All the discernment ministries including this one are now part of a grandiose secret agenda to destroy you. Want to know more? Read on...

http://www.despatch.cth.com.au/Articles_V/ReSufferthelittleChildren!ReJacobPraschresponds.htm
The majority of the attacks were based on a misunderstanding of "midrashic interpretation of the scriptures", and the authors thoroughly demonstrated their ignorance of these matters.

http://www.moriel.org/notice/wolves.htm
One characteristic of the Ruckmanite cyber cultists is their categorical ignorance. Aho, Engstrom, Lamb, Howard & Buester, and Dillen have repeatedly been found to represent bogus scholarly opinions while having no qualifications. In this pseudo-scholarly charade they appear to resemble Peter Glover, former media relations ace for Gerald Coates' protege Patrick Dixon whose New Age Christianity argues that "altered states of consciousness" and irrational behaviour are manifestations of God's Spirit.

The problem is not that Aho, Engstrom and rtheirr ilk are not academically trained, (indeed Peter and John were not although Barnabas and Paul were). The problem rather is that anyone who is academically trained in biblical languages and so forth knows automatically that such people are pseudo academic frauds and in some cases liars. The undiscerning however unfortunately may pay attention to the hideous foolishness of an Aho.

Because they are pseudo-academics and false watchmen, they must attack genuine academics and true watchmen in order to artificially construct the illusion of credibility that they are incapable of attaining through merit.

http://www.bbfs.isonline.co.za/alert/BA.cfm
Ruckmanite Barbara Aho subscribes to a form of the channeling ideas pioneered by the Blavatsky tradition in her embrace of the 'guided writing' claims of Ruckmanite authoress. Although Riplinger was debunked as a fraud when the CRI journal who proved she could not even read Greek, it has made no difference to Aho. Who needs to know biblical languages in writing a book on translations when you are "spiritually guided"?

The technique, claiming supernaturally guided letter patterns, is cabbalistic and is used by gnostics and mystics, which is most peculiar given Aho's disdain for things Jewish as many of Aho's beliefs are plainly from the racist Identity Movement. Who is the Ruckmanite spirit guide? Some might say it is same one who guided Helena Blavatsky.

I get very concerned when I read stuff like this. I have no doubt there is a massive "conspiracy" against Christianity and Christians, and different groups of people have played large and small parts in it. No doubt, at some point it will come to a head, and the Biblical prophecies regarding the end of the world will be fulfilled.

This is not what concerns me, though. I see people becoming so interested in End Times theories that they forget to follow Jesus NOW. The truth of the Christian life does not lie in figuring out whether Christians have enemies; they DO! It does not lie in figuring out how the prophecies will be fulfilled; they WILL be fulfilled, but acquiring knowledge about exactly HOW it will come to pass WILL NOT GET ANYONE INTO HEAVEN.

If someone is truly concerned about global doomsday issues, the best solution is for him to put his life into the hands of the One who is charge of it all. Whistleblowing does not necessarily help. "Unless God builds the house, he labors in vain who builds it." Allowing these issues to control your mind just distracts you from your true purpose on earth: to please God through loving obedience on a daily, PERSONAL basis.

All this stuff about end times puts me in mind of the Gnostics, so concerned about acquiring secret, "special" knowledge that the truth of the gospels was warped and subverted.

Clay. You need to tell me exactly what is wrong with my article. I'm not going to do your work for you. I see nothing but unproved assertions from what I glanced at.

What is your basic contention. There's no such thing as Noachide laws, or noachides?

rtwngAvngr said:
Clay. You need to tell me exactly what is wrong with my article. I'm not going to do your work for you. I see nothing but unproved assertions from what I glanced at.
You're not the slightest bit concerned when your source and author claims hurricanes are controlled by man who even add little tricks to them? You're embarassing yourself. Remember when i was talking about defense mechanisms? This is a prime of example of where its hurting you.

The ClayTaurus said:
You're not the slightest bit concerned when your source and author claims hurricanes are controlled by man who even add little tricks to them? You're embarassing yourself. Remember when i was talking about defense mechanisms? This is a prime of example of where its hurting you.

So you're saying there's no such thing as Noachides, Or Noahide Laws, Or mystery relgions or the talmud, or christian zionism?

rtwngAvngr said:
So you're saying there's no such thing as Noachides, Or Noahide Laws, Or mystery relgions or the talmud, or christian zionism?
No, YOU'RE saying I'm saying that, so you can deflect from the idiocy of the sources you use.

The ClayTaurus said:
No, YOU'RE saying I'm saying that, so you can deflect from the idiocy of the sources you use.

Arguing by ad hominem attack is not a tactic I play into.

rtwngAvngr said:
Arguing by ad hominem attack is not a tactic I play into.
This is the single biggest lie this board has ever seen.

Simple question, dittohead:

Is someone using hurricanes to perpetrate ethnic cleansing?

Just thought I'd post this again, in case anyone missed it in the Clay/RWA crossfire. ;) I am truly concerned about this.
mom4 said:
I get very concerned when I read stuff like this. I have no doubt there is a massive "conspiracy" against Christianity and Christians, and different groups of people have played large and small parts in it. No doubt, at some point it will come to a head, and the Biblical prophecies regarding the end of the world will be fulfilled.

This is not what concerns me, though. I see people becoming so interested in End Times theories that they forget to follow Jesus NOW. The truth of the Christian life does not lie in figuring out whether Christians have enemies; they DO! It does not lie in figuring out how the prophecies will be fulfilled; they WILL be fulfilled, but acquiring knowledge about exactly HOW it will come to pass WILL NOT GET ANYONE INTO HEAVEN.

If someone is truly concerned about global doomsday issues, the best solution is for him to put his life into the hands of the One who is charge of it all. Whistleblowing does not necessarily help. "Unless God builds the house, he labors in vain who builds it." Allowing these issues to control your mind just distracts you from your true purpose on earth: to please God through loving obedience on a daily, PERSONAL basis.

All this stuff about end times puts me in mind of the Gnostics, so concerned about acquiring secret, "special" knowledge that the truth of the gospels was warped and subverted.

mom4 said:
Just thought I'd post this again, in case anyone missed it in the Clay/RWA crossfire. ;) I am truly concerned about this.
Come on, Mom4, lets not let rational thought get in RWA's way :D

Hey, chuckle bunnies. I didn't say I never USED personal attacks. But mine usually come at the tail end of an otherwise substantive post, and are usually more amusing than insulting.

I'm just not going to go read sites that say "these guys are crazy". Clay needs to put in his own words what he has learned about noahides that is being disputed at his sources.

I'm certain we are all growing through these interactions.

mom4 said:

Elaborate the nature of your concerns, mom.

The ClayTaurus said:
This is the single biggest lie this board has ever seen.

Simple question, dittohead:

Is someone using hurricanes to perpetrate ethnic cleansing?

Simple answer, asshat:

I don't know.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey, chuckle bunnies. I didn't say I never USED personal attacks. But mine usually come at the tail end of an otherwise substantive post, and are usually more amusing than insulting.

I'm just not going to go read sites that say "these guys are crazy". Clay needs to put in his own words what he has learned about noahides that is being disputed at his sources.

I'm certain we are all growing through these interactions.
You're so open minded about weather control, or is it weathermancers, why not be open minded about the authors of your sources being wrong?

Keep handing him bricks! Keep building the wall! No light must penetrate! ooooooohweeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooh!

Forum List

Back