Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

Jesus created the concept of Hell (eternal torture) for a place for God to send the Jews. Jesus hates Jews.

The Arabs are blessed. God made Ishmael father of twelve tribes and gave his children the promised land (the Bible identifies it has the whole of the middle-east, not just a little patch where Israel sits).
Nah! You're not illiterate.

Try to refute what I've said, Judas.
How do I refute a verse that doesn't exist?
I ask you to tell everyone here where to find the verse other than in the Koran.

If you don't want to play...
You've got the entire Internet at your fingertips.
You can find every Jew hating sight and Copy/Paste.
But you can't provide the source of a "blessing" that you insist exists?

Practically every story Jesus tells about Hell is about a place for God to send Jews. And, before Jesus, there is no biblical concept of Hell. Suck it up, Judas.

Practically every story Jesus tells about Hell is about a place for God to send Jews. And, before Jesus, there is no biblical concept of Hell. Suck it up, Judas.
Irrelevant...Quote the source of the "blessing".

Is this it?

And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'

God blesses Ishmael in Genesis 17:20.

Is this it?

And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'

be not amazed, cyber-fellows. It IS possible that an overly
polite rabbi would tell a muslim that muslims are "blessed" thru Ishmael. Ishmael was is not considered all that evil
in the traditional writings-------Isaac was PREFERRED.
IM"H" O---the book of Genesis is a kind of REPUDIATION of
Mesopotamian culture and law. OVER AND OVER----the named "heir" is NOT THE FIRST BORN-----the better guy gets the inherited responsibility. Isaac got it, Jacob (not esau) got it. Judah (not Reuben) got it -----even Solomon was not the first born. As to Ishmael----the fact that he did not make the grade does not define him as EVIL------my kid---who went to an insanely conservative jewish day school---told me that ISHMAEL ---did attend Jacob's
funeral------so how rotten could he have been?. As to
Ishmael being somehow related to the arabs of Arabia or muhummad---------yeah right........its polite to let them think so.
Got that----uhm .....dear cousins?

As to
Ishmael being somehow related to the arabs of Arabia or muhummad---------yeah right........its polite to let them think so.

Holding ignorant, racist ideologies is polite? Genealogies (to establish special races) are racist and assuming genealogies ignorant.

As to

Holding ignorant, racist ideologies is polite? Genealogies (to establish special races) are racist and assuming genealogies ignorant.

your response is silly. Societies have ancestral heroes and recognized "founders" -----it is not "racist" In fact, ancestral heroes constitute the best clue to the ethos of any given society. Of course-----the genealogies may be flawed---but
that is not the issue

Jesus created the concept of Hell (eternal torture) for a place for God to send the Jews. Jesus hates Jews.

The Arabs are blessed. God made Ishmael father of twelve tribes and gave his children the promised land (the Bible identifies it has the whole of the middle-east, not just a little patch where Israel sits).

I refute your statement "JESUS created the concept of hell"-------you got a citation?-------the greeks had hades long
before jesus was born

I refute your statement "JESUS created the concept of hell"-------you got a citation?-------the greeks had hades long
before jesus was born
Not to mention that a sober reading of the long list of maledictions promised by Moses, if the instruction in the law was set aside, sure sounds like hell to me..

before jesus was born

Then you know nothing about the biblical history of Hell. And, paganism is irrelevant.

before jesus was born
Not to mention that a sober reading of the long list of maledictions promised by Moses, if the instruction in the law was set aside, sure sounds like hell to me..

but it wasn't hell-------the bad stuff is just DIE

before jesus was born

Then you know nothing about the biblical history of Hell. And, paganism is irrelevant.

so you don't have a citation of the "INVENTION OF HELL" by Jesus. I am curious-----what is the "jesus hell" like?

before jesus was born

so you don't have a citation of the "INVENTION OF HELL" by Jesus. I am curious-----what is the "jesus hell" like?

Jesus is the only person in the Bible that talks about eternal torture. Do you Judases think the OT teaches eternal torture? Then why are you challenging me on pointing out that Jesus invented it (duh, within the context of the Bible)? And, Jesus invented it specifically for Jews. His stories are often blatantly about Jews being thrown into Hell, often corporately, never gentiles. Am I the only one here who read the Bible (and the Koran, and the Talmud)?

Man, oh man, Jesus really hates Jews. An absolute punishment for an absolute hate.

God blesses Ishmael in Genesis 17:20.
Thank you!

Next...
Provide the verses for blessings given to...
Avraham
Yiyzchak
Esav
Yaakov

Who is giving the blessing?
Why is the blessing being given (read the preceding 3 or 4 verses)?
What is the desired goal of the blessing?
Is the blessing a general, "May you be blessed"? or does the blessing contain specific end goals or continuous attainment of goals?

You will then understand "God's" "blessing" to Ishmael.

before jesus was born
What's the end goal of these admonitions?

before jesus was born

I read the bible----OT and NT-----and the Koran------you did not read the Talmud----I have read some of the books of the
Talmud. Jesus did not "create the concept of hell" not did he put jews in "hell"

Jesus is the only person in the Bible that talks about eternal torture. Do you Judases think the OT teaches eternal torture? Then why are you challenging me on pointing out that Jesus invented it (duh, within the context of the Bible)? And, Jesus invented it specifically for Jews. His stories are often blatantly about Jews being thrown into Hell, often corporately, never gentiles. Am I the only one here who read the Bible (and the Koran, and the Talmud)?

Man, oh man, Jesus really hates Jews. An absolute punishment for an absolute hate.

before jesus was born

but it wasn't hell-------the bad stuff is just DIE

yeah well, living through dying as described wasn't like having a vacation in paradise.

I suppose everything depends on how you look at it..

In fact when most people fondly look back at their lives and their bids in hell they will be remembered as some of the best times of their lives...

Eventually everyone will learn that God really isn't such a meanie after all.

before jesus was born
What's the end goal of these admonitions?

to help people focus on living a holy life as if it was a frontlet on their forehead and a strap that binds their hand.

Forum List

Back