Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

Muslims believe an Arab caveman who robbed caravans and had a harem
was the last prophet Watch a Muslim come to grips with this foolishness

Yes, and the subtle message, a not so subtle claim by extension, is that by virtue of being the last and greatest prophet of all, never mind that he was a degenerate, is that Mohammed was both the fulfillment of Jewish messianic expectations and the fulfillment of the second coming of Christ..As unholy as he was they believe that he was the living embodiment of the promise of Jesus that God would send the holy Spirit of truth to teach people all the truth..

Thats at the root of their commitment to the destruction of both Christianity and Judaism..

A brazen whopper of a lie.

An Arab prophet in Arabia following a long line of Jewish prophets in Israel is ridiculous, which is why Jews, Christians and even Arabs knew Muhammad was a fraud. That’s why he ranted against them in his “messages” in the koran ⤵️

Exactly. The Jewish and Christian continued expectations for their promised prophet was and is a not so subtle rejection of the claims of Mohammed.

Islam was merely Judaism and Christianity adapted for Arabs Here the Koran boasts “Look at me, I’m written in Arabic!” Ridiculous! ⤵️

Attachments

• 21354D1C-DA74-4576-AC03-3D7CFBE04E4B.png
    21354D1C-DA74-4576-AC03-3D7CFBE04E4B.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 26
Very good video of a Christian preacher and a jewish Rabbi discussing the relationship between Abraham's two sons, Isaac (the patriarch of the jews) and Ishmael (the patriarch of the muslims). .... :cool:

Do they quote the blessing?

is it like the blessing for the tsar in Fiddler on the Roof?

You're getting the gist.
In what is considered the biggest mistake Avraham ever made in regards to the welfare of mankind, Avraham forced God to bless Ismael.
But the blessing of becoming 12 great nations has been a nightmare for many of Ishmael's descendants as well as for the rest of humanity.
We all know Ishmael's definition of great...great warriors.

Very good video of a Christian preacher and a jewish Rabbi discussing the relationship between Abraham's two sons, Isaac (the patriarch of the jews) and Ishmael (the patriarch of the muslims). .... :cool:

Do they quote the blessing?

is it like the blessing for the tsar in Fiddler on the Roof?

You're getting the gist.
In what is considered the biggest mistake Avraham ever made in regards to the welfare of mankind, Avraham forced God to bless Ismael.
But the blessing of becoming 12 great nations has been a nightmare for many of Ishmael's descendants as well as for the rest of humanity.
We all know Ishmael's definition of great...great warriors.

Ishmael is a Hebrew name. In the Koran, his mother Hagar isn’t even mentioned because Arabs themselves did not view Ishmael as ancestor of Arabs or Muslims

to help people focus on living a holy life as if it was a frontlet on their forehead and a strap that binds their hand.
And apparently if they don't they experience the consequences in order to reap the spiritual delights promised by God to Avraham.

One way or the other, everyone has to pay the piper.....
Not true. Hashem Elok introduced t'shuvah.
It's a command to be b'simchah...to meditate on your existence as a gift from God and to relish your connections with God.

Well, there are no connections to God unless a person does what is necessary to have a connection with God.

Those who fail to comply with the teaching in the law look for God but do not find him and when they call out to God he will hide his face and silence will be his only reply..

At least according to your own scriptures....

Either way, a person cannot escape the hand of God, the consequences, for either the good or the evil that they do...

Until a person is judged worthy of the resurrection by God they remain subject to the judgement of God..
Wow! You just Christianized Judaism.
We come back many, many times until the tikun is complete.
No one says the process is necessarily painles.
On the other hand, if one wants to exhaust their neshama elyoneh in this illusion we call life, God gets out of the way.

Alrighty then. You're welcome.

I will now take a bow..

:thanks:

Parents are always optimistic that their kids will TURN OUT OK-----poor Avraham

Ishmael was a tribe that became extinct. Nowhere does the Koran say he was ancestor of Arabs or Muslims

In fact, Isaac appears more in the Koran than Ishmael!

And apparently if they don't they experience the consequences in order to reap the spiritual delights promised by God to Avraham.

It's a command to be b'simchah...to meditate on your existence as a gift from God and to relish your connections with God.

Well, there are no connections to God unless a person does what is necessary to have a connection with God.

Those who fail to comply with the teaching in the law look for God but do not find him and when they call out to God he will hide his face and silence will be his only reply..

Either way, a person cannot escape the hand of God, the consequences, for either the good or the evil that they do...

Until a person is judged worthy of the resurrection by God they remain subject to the judgement of God..
On the other hand, if one wants to exhaust their neshama elyoneh in this illusion we call life, God gets out of the way.

I will now take a bow..

I take it you've forgotten your Ohr
Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

I will now take a bow..

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

and I'm pretty sure that I did not Christianize Judaism anymore than I Judaized Christianity..

God may not be an asshole but I heard that he is particular about who he keeps company with and could get a little testy at times from time to time.

But thats just what I heard....

I will now take a bow..

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

and I'm pretty sure that I did not Christianize Judaism anymore than I Judaized Christianity..

God may not be an asshole but I heard that he is particular about who he keeps company with and could get a little testy at times from time to time.

My good friend, you heard wrong.
Read the book.

I will now take a bow..

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

After all of your reading and meditations and gratitude sent out for the blessings of living, has the living God ever appeared to you in your entire life in a direct and personal way? Ever seen the Shekinah?

Any dreams, visions, messages from his angels for you? Any thank you notes from God for your lifelong dedication? Even never having eaten lobster?

And you doubt that God is particular?

I suggest you try and find another approach, I't could be something as simple to overlook as B.O....

Last edited:

I will now take a bow..

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

After all of your reading and meditations and gratitude sent out for the blessings of living, has the living God ever appeared to you in your entire life in a direct and personal way? Ever seen the Shekinah?

Any dreams, visions, messages from his angels for you? Any thank you notes from God for your lifelong dedication?

I suggest you try and find another approach, I't could be something as simple to overlook as B.O....
God is before me all the time.
My physicality and ego are not prepared to handle that level of truth.
I would be destroyed; but I'm working on it.
It took Moshe 80 years.

I will now take a bow..

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

Any dreams, visions, messages from his angels for you? Any thank you notes from God for your lifelong dedication?

It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

In the meantime I will give you hand.

Take all of the wealth of knowledge that you have acquired by studying the Talmud for all of these years and throw it in the trash, then come and follow the way to life in the only way that leads to the actual presence of God.

If you do not conform to the teaching of the law correctly you will never be prepared to stand in his presence even you could live forever.

Ha Chaim.
God is not an asshole.

um,no.

Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

In the meantime I will give you hand.

Take all of the wealth of knowledge that you have acquired by studying the Talmud for all of these years and throw it in the trash, then come and follow the way to life in the only way that leads to the actual presence of God.

If you do not conform to the teaching of the law correctly you will never be prepared to stand in his presence even you could live forever.
If i saw the shchinah I wouldn't be on this message board; I would be learning and meditating with ever greater intensity to strengthen the connection with God.
I'm not on that level of leaving this petty illusion behind.

Parents are always optimistic that their kids will TURN OUT OK-----poor Avraham

Ishmael was a tribe that became extinct. Nowhere does the Koran say he was ancestor of Arabs or Muslims

In fact, Isaac appears more in the Koran than Ishmael!

are you sure?-----Muslims I have known well INSIST that Muhummad is a direct descendant of Ishmael----(well educated muslims-----to get into medical school in Pakistan----ya gotta know the ANSWERS ----which are in the Koran. To get into medical school in the USA----ya gotta SURVIVE organic chemistry) I admit that I do not remember
what it says in the Koran-----but the Koran does claim that Ishmael was the------uhm------kid to be sacrificed -----uhm---somehow I FORGOT the Hebrew term SHEEEEESH----
Alzheimer moment -----OH I got it AKEDAH ---or something like that

-but the Koran does claim that Ishmael was the------uhm------kid to be sacrificed --
Incorrect

The Qur'an does not mention the name of the son to be sacrificed. ..... :cool:

Oh----really?-----maybe it was a comment----and not actually the KORAN-----I did not differentiate between "Koran" and "hadith" when I read it. It was LONG LONG ago----like 50 years ago. In any case---MUSLIMs told me that the akedah---kid was Ishmael

Oh----really?-----maybe it was a comment----and not actually the KORAN-----I did not differentiate between "Koran" and "hadith" when I read it. It was LONG LONG ago----like 50 years ago. In any case---MUSLIMs told me that the akedah---kid was Ishmael
Most muslims believe that, although the Qur'an doesn't identify the son. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back