Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Very good video of a Christian preacher and a jewish Rabbi discussing the relationship between Abraham's two sons, Isaac (the patriarch of the jews) and Ishmael (the patriarch of the muslims). .... :cool:

Wait, does this mean we have to stop using religious division and animosity to sell arms and occupy foreign lands for economic exploitation?

Very good video of a Christian preacher and a jewish Rabbi discussing the relationship between Abraham's two sons, Isaac (the patriarch of the jews) and Ishmael (the patriarch of the muslims). .... :cool:

Do they quote the blessing?

I also would like to see the quote of blessing.

G-d told Abraham that Ishmael would have twelve tribes and would father a nation.

Still, the blessings the seed went to Isaac.

G-d told Abraham that Ishmael would have twelve tribes and would father a nation.

And thet Ishmel would be a brazen "human like" donkey in everybody's face.

A wilderness seeking donkey of a man, (not man of a donkey), whose hand will be against every man... as a nation of twelve tribes.

It's the anti-thesis.

Beware of the synthesis. Hegel & Marx.

This is the fight against Hashem.

Islam + Hegel & Marx

The Hebrew word for blessing is the same word for cursing.

Just saying.
לברך (l'var'ekh) - Bless

קללה (k'lal'a) - Curse

There's not even a draw from the same root and each word has many definitions but there's no crossing roots in Hebrew.

I'll bless you anytime Sunni Man. Just stay off the Jihadi warpath.

Sunni man favors the catch, transfer and isolate method that was first advanced by Hitler and then became catch, transfer and .. well.

Sunni says he doesn't approve of the the gas or anything nasty like that.

True story

Jesus created the concept of Hell (eternal torture) for a place for God to send the Jews. Jesus hates Jews.

The Arabs are blessed. God made Ishmael father of twelve tribes and gave his children the promised land (the Bible identifies it has the whole of the middle-east, not just a little patch where Israel sits).

A wilderness seeking donkey of a man, (not man of a donkey), whose hand will be against every man... as a nation of twelve tribes.

It's the anti-thesis.

Beware of the synthesis. Hegel & Marx.

This is the fight against Hashem.

Islam + Hegel & Marx

Some blessing!

Jesus created the concept of Hell (eternal torture) for a place for God to send the Jews. Jesus hates Jews.

The Arabs are blessed. God made Ishmael father of twelve tribes and gave his children the promised land (the Bible identifies it has the whole of the middle-east, not just a little patch where Israel sits).
Nah! You're not illiterate.

Try to refute what I've said, Judas.

How do I refute a verse that doesn't exist?
I ask you to tell everyone here where to find the verse other than in the Koran.

How do I refute a verse that doesn't exist?
I ask you to tell everyone here where to find the verse other than in the Koran.

If you don't want to play...

Forum List

Back