Jewish Population Of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

There are some people with whom one just can't play nice.

Why? What are they doing to us?

Depends on where you live? I am a jew
(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

and then there are the occasional dead bodies

Did you see another about this in your New York newspapers like the New York Times?

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 NJ Christians DCX Political Corruption Report

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

yes---lots of mafia murders in New Jersey----but they do not do it that way. -----getting the head off a COPT-----is very suspicious of a non mafia murder. Not the first murder of copts in Jersey. A few years ago a whole family was taken down in their own home for the glory of allah----someone had insulted "al nabi"

Mafia? What are you talking about?

According to the articles robbery was the motive and he cut off the hands, head and bashed in the teeth to prevent idnetification.

There is no indication that this was a hate crime or that religion entered into it. It was a crime.

Not every crime committed by a Muslim is religious.

(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

Did you see another about this in your New York newspapers like the New York Times?

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 NJ Christians DCX Political Corruption Report

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

yes---lots of mafia murders in New Jersey----but they do not do it that way. -----getting the head off a COPT-----is very suspicious of a non mafia murder. Not the first murder of copts in Jersey. A few years ago a whole family was taken down in their own home for the glory of allah----someone had insulted "al nabi"

According to the articles robbery was the motive and he cut off the hands, head and bashed in the teeth to prevent idnetification.

There is no indication that this was a hate crime or that religion entered into it. It was a crime.

thanks so much-----I really appreciate the fact that you told me the story that the cops released to the newspapers----robbery. Ethical
considerations prevent me from discussing the
general issues of the policies of police disclosures.

Silly-Sally, no need to worry, the country of Egypt has around 5 million Christians. ..... :cool:

That recent history has shown are being persecuted by the Egyptian authorities, many being forced to convert or flee . Like Palestine that has reduced its Christian population from 12 % to 2% in recent years through ethnic cleansing.

Just think if you go to Egypt you can practise on those 5 million Christians

from Coyote>>>>
"Not every crime committed by a Muslim is religious."

so true..........Not every crime committed by a muslim is "religious" In fact-----muslims who
commit crimes-------can be declared NOT MUSLIMS-------or even "influenced by jews".

Jews who commit crimes commit "JEWISH CRIME"------and are and will always remain---
jews. Even dead criminals who were muslims---can be declared JEWS posthumously

from Coyote>>>>

so true..........Not every crime committed by a muslim is "religious" In fact-----muslims who
commit crimes-------can be declared NOT MUSLIMS-------or even "influenced by jews".

Jews who commit crimes commit "JEWISH CRIME"------and are and will always remain---

Have no idea what you are going on about.

Sometimes thugs are just thugs and criminals are just criminals.

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

There are some people with whom one just can't play nice.

Slit our throats for starters, or haven't you been following the reports coming out of Syria and Iraq

We're talking about the U.S. - haven't seen any reports of American Muslims slitting throats for Allah...for starters.

from Coyote>>>>

from Coyote>>>>

sometimes. ------a muslim in NEW JERSEY-----killed TWO COPTS-------of course it is just a COINCIDENTAL thing. ---maybe. In New Jersey-----in the very large "county hospital" in which I had a little college student type job------we had ----way out----in the distant field-----about one autopsy per month-----on a body found FRAGMENTING in the Passaic river------weighted and----all ID stuff removed----just a COINCIDENCE (the same spot was featured in the movie series THE GODFATHER----just a COINCIDENCE-------right??? (for those who do no know----the area was a known spot for mafia hits----but coyote considers the whole thing just a ----normal level crime

from Coyote>>>>

sometimes. ------a muslim in NEW JERSEY-----killed TWO COPTS-------of course it is just a COINCIDENTAL thing. ---maybe. In New Jersey-----in the very large "county hospital" in which I had a little college student type job------we had ----way out----in the distant field-----about one autopsy per month-----on a body found FRAGMENTING in the Passaic river------weighted and----all ID stuff removed----just a COINCIDENCE (the same spot was featured in the movie series THE GODFATHER----just a COINCIDENCE-------right??? (for those who do no know----the area was a known spot for mafia hits----but coyote considers the whole thing just a ----normal level crime

If he killed them for reasons of their religion I'm sure you can find some source that provides evidence of such a motive. The case was well publicized after all. I'll wait.

from Coyote>>>>

If he killed them for reasons of their religion I'm sure you can find some source that provides evidence of such a motive. The case was well publicized after all. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, we can overlook honor killings coming to the Western world, but let's get back to the topic of so few Jews left in the Middle East when there used to be many and now we see the population of the Christians going down, down, down. Perhaps some of the posters and readers should visit a Coptic or Assyrian Church here in the U.S. on a Sunday; and as the parsioners are exiting from services question them as to how they feel about their brethren in the Middle East and what is happening to them.

from Coyote>>>>

if you imagine that the details of crimes are inevitably and accurately reported in the media-------you are very naïve. I have no idea why the muslim killed two copts and mutilated their bodies. ----cutting off their heads and hands and placing them in shallow graves is not a logical way of hiding their identities. -------the mafia hits that were weighted and dumped in the river were far
more effectively handled. For a crime that someone wanted to make sure was well hidden----YOU seem to know lots about it already

from Coyote>>>>

Meanwhile, we can overlook honor killings coming to the Western world, but let's get back to the topic of so few Jews left in the Middle East when there used to be many and now we see the population of the Christians going down, down, down. Perhaps some of the posters and readers should visit a Coptic or Assyrian Church here in the U.S. on a Sunday; and as the parsioners are exiting from services question them as to how they feel about their brethren in the Middle East and what is happening to them.
I suspect many people are concerned and upset about what is happening across the Middle East (not the mention Africa). But we heppen to be talking about the Muslim-American community.

from Coyote>>>>

if you imagine that the details of crimes are inevitably and accurately reported in the media-------you are very naïve. I have no idea why the muslim killed two copts and mutilated their bodies. ----cutting off their heads and hands and placing them in shallow graves is not a logical way of hiding their identities. -------the mafia hits that were weighted and dumped in the river were far
more effectively handled. For a crime that someone wanted to make sure was well hidden----YOU seem to know lots about it already

Exactly. I imagine motive and such will come out in the trial. However the articles I read stated he shot them close range, cut off their hands and heads, smashed in their teeth, buried them seperately and then put his bloodstained clothes and such into the car and tried to burn the vehicle. The articles also quoted the police as saying he was attempting to prevent identification. He was also wanted for an armed robbery. He doesn't sound particularly intelligent or like a professional killer.

I took a look and found nothing to suggest that the motive was robbery----the only stuff I found was MOTIVE UNKNOWN (or not revealed) The crime took place in Jersey City------muslim terrorist stronghold. In fact the first bombing of the World Trade center (an attempt that killed only six people) was planned in a mosque---in Jersey City----shaykh abdel Rahman (if I remember correctly) That pig---as far as I know is still in jail----EGYPT demands his release---or DID -----a couple of years ago. Jersey city was a site of MAJOR CELEBRATION 9-11-01. I consider the fact that the crime took place in Jersey City----sorta significant

from Coyote>>>>

Exactly. I imagine motive and such will come out in the trial. However the articles I read stated he shot them close range, cut off their hands and heads, smashed in their teeth, buried them seperately and then put his bloodstained clothes and such into the car and tried to burn the vehicle. The articles also quoted the police as saying he was attempting to prevent identification. He was also wanted for an armed robbery. He doesn't sound particularly intelligent or like a professional killer.

the fact that the cops said that he mutilated the bodies as a cover-----is meaningless.
Cops give out misinformation for reasons.
What would be a meaningful bit of information is----who pays for the murderers' defense. I believe that at the time they were murdered----the two copts were LIVING in Jersey City-----I consider that fact significant-----Jersey City has been under
police SURVEILANCE----for a long time because it is an Islamic terrorist enclave

from Coyote>>>>

I suspect many people are concerned and upset about what is happening across the Middle East (not the mention Africa). But we heppen to be talking about the Muslim-American community.

Coyote----your post makes no sense. Jersey City is chock full of Egyptians----a few are Christians----the best way to know about
what it is to be a Christian in a muslim country and what the relationships between muslims and Christians are----ASK A CHRISTIAN from those countries. I know lots about shairah cesspits because hubby was born in one

the fact that the cops said that he mutilated the bodies as a cover-----is meaningless.
Cops give out misinformation for reasons.
What would be a meaningful bit of information is----who pays for the murderers' defense. I believe that at the time they were murdered----the two copts were LIVING in Jersey City-----I consider that fact significant-----Jersey City has been under
police SURVEILANCE----for a long time because it is an Islamic terrorist enclave

All you are doing is speculating Rosie, because you don't like the facts that have been reported.

I took a look and found nothing to suggest that the motive was robbery----the only stuff I found was MOTIVE UNKNOWN (or not revealed) The crime took place in Jersey City------muslim terrorist stronghold. In fact the first bombing of the World Trade center (an attempt that killed only six people) was planned in a mosque---in Jersey City----shaykh abdel Rahman (if I remember correctly) That pig---as far as I know is still in jail----EGYPT demands his release---or DID -----a couple of years ago. Jersey city was a site of MAJOR CELEBRATION 9-11-01. I consider the fact that the crime took place in Jersey City----sorta significant

Man indicted in two killings in Atlantic County - Philly.com
Ibrahim, according to the 16-count indictment, faces murder, kidnapping, desecration of human remains, and other charges. He was arrested Feb. 10, 2013 - five days after the killings - and is in the Hudson County Jail with bail set at more than $3.5 million. The full motive in the slayings remains unknown, although police said both victims were robbed

Forum List

Back