Jewish Population Of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

Ya, but they are all pretty different - when you jump back and forth, it's hard to follow which one you mean.

The NJ one appeared to be dismemberment and distribution of body parts - to prevent ID. That's all that is known. People are starting to classify any dismemberments as "Islamic killings" simply becuase the criminal is Muslim.

actually----the motive for the dismemberment----is not KNOWN----it was presented as a matter of ---
conjecture. Mafia hits in New Jersey include attempts to avoid ID-----labels ripped out of clothes---------bodies weighted and sunk into a deep running river---sometimes finger tips cut off---heads stay on. ------my impression was that the PARTS of the copts were all pretty much found near each other-----not in different states or sunk In a deep river. So far-----not enough information----BUT----head cut off is hardly a way to hide anything unless head is not easily found

He also smashed up their teeth. This guy is not a mafia pro.

I very much agree-----not mafia----absolutely not the MAFIA MO Don't you watch TV----MO is very important to our dear cops---- smashed up teeth-----quite a waste of effort there. I wonder if it is symbolic to anyone-----or---perhaps you are right----he did not want DENTAL records to ID---the guy----smash up seems silly unless he gathered the fragments and----took them to
a deep river

I don't think this guy is exactly a deep river...more like a shallow rivulet. He thinks smashing up teeth, removing hands and head and burning up the car would be enough. Seriously - does he look like a sophisticated caluculating criminal or a common thug? He already had a record. Can't be that smart.

Ok whatever he is----he is not good at it. ----
lots of stuff was done by the dim-----at the behest of the ELOQUENT-------you are culturally deprived-----you have never enjoyed a good KHUTBAH JUMAAT----those guys know HOW TO SLING IT.----
I was moved-----I was so moved I almost
vomited on the carpet

Methinks you overestimate our murderous fellow...I think an eloquent would have at least given him better instruction on body disposal and recycling...just saying...

I thought Moses led all the Jews from Egypt?

actually----the motive for the dismemberment----is not KNOWN----it was presented as a matter of ---
conjecture. Mafia hits in New Jersey include attempts to avoid ID-----labels ripped out of clothes---------bodies weighted and sunk into a deep running river---sometimes finger tips cut off---heads stay on. ------my impression was that the PARTS of the copts were all pretty much found near each other-----not in different states or sunk In a deep river. So far-----not enough information----BUT----head cut off is hardly a way to hide anything unless head is not easily found

He also smashed up their teeth. This guy is not a mafia pro.

I very much agree-----not mafia----absolutely not the MAFIA MO Don't you watch TV----MO is very important to our dear cops---- smashed up teeth-----quite a waste of effort there. I wonder if it is symbolic to anyone-----or---perhaps you are right----he did not want DENTAL records to ID---the guy----smash up seems silly unless he gathered the fragments and----took them to
a deep river

I don't think this guy is exactly a deep river...more like a shallow rivulet. He thinks smashing up teeth, removing hands and head and burning up the car would be enough. Seriously - does he look like a sophisticated caluculating criminal or a common thug? He already had a record. Can't be that smart.

Ok whatever he is----he is not good at it. ----
lots of stuff was done by the dim-----at the behest of the ELOQUENT-------you are culturally deprived-----you have never enjoyed a good KHUTBAH JUMAAT----those guys know HOW TO SLING IT.----
I was moved-----I was so moved I almost
vomited on the carpet

Methinks you overestimate our murderous fellow...I think an eloquent would have at least given him better instruction on body disposal and recycling...just saying...

nope----I do not agree----the eloquence of the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT is purely emotional-----
it does not resort to logic, Logic never nauseates me.

I thought Moses led all the Jews from Egypt?

you bring up an interesting non sequitor.------
If you read the bible (an unlikely event)---
you will find that people got around in those
days and had some kind of inkling that
each other existed. There are hints here
and there. --------of all kinds of interactions-
and-------mingling

Forum List

Back