Jewish Population Of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

Batshit Boy the bigoted racist is as hateful as any terrorist on earth. It's a good thing he's impotent and cowardly as well.

Put down the bottle ...

Let go the hatred...

samurai.jpg

'Cute' pics don't change the fact that YOU are a bigot and a racist, Batshit Boy. Everyone sees it.

'Cute' pics don't change the fact that YOU are a bigot and a racist, Batshit Boy. Everyone sees it.

I have to agree with you, Unkotare. Every time something is brought up about the Christians in the Middle East, this meshugah guno has to chime in and say something stupid. There are so many Jewish psychiatrists around who could help him with his problem. I am sure that many of the other posters and viewers who have noticed that he has a problem wish that he would finally see one of them.

Batshit Boy the bigoted racist is as hateful as any terrorist on earth. It's a good thing he's impotent and cowardly as well.

Put down the bottle ...

Let go the hatred...

comb your hair

You realize that's not a personal photo, right genius?

It represents you to the readers. Is that really how you want everyone here to see you? Ancestors of your avatar used to be quite vain and controlled their hair with hot melted wax and slept on wooden neck supports so they did not wake up with hair like your avatar.
Your avatar is how we see you.

Put down the bottle ...

Let go the hatred...

comb your hair

You realize that's not a personal photo, right genius?

It represents you to the readers. Is that really how you want everyone here to see you? Ancestors of your avatar used to be quite vain and controlled their hair with hot melted wax and slept on wooden neck supports so they did not wake up with hair like your avatar.

Actually, Aris, I see him as the Irish American that he really is and just uses the picture as his avatar which reminds me of a karate teacher. Personally I think so many of the avatars used on these forums are rather silly, but to each his own.

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

There are some people with whom one just can't play nice.

Why? What are they doing to us?

Depends on where you live? I am a jew
(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

and then there are the occasional dead bodies

Did you see another about this in your New York newspapers like the New York Times?

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 NJ Christians DCX Political Corruption Report

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

sally-----you know I have worked in hospitals during my entire adult life-----------including when I lived in Jersey. You would be amazed at what DOES NOT GET INTO THE PAPERS. Years ago I questioned a detective about it-----he said---that the cops
do a bit of censoring for security reasons. ---
I said "freedom of the press"----he said----
"reporters cooperate with us---we cooperate with them" There are probably good reasons that the cops did not want the beheadings to get in the papers----COPYCAT CRIME

(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

Did you see another about this in your New York newspapers like the New York Times?

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 NJ Christians DCX Political Corruption Report

:lmao: So is your avatar supposed to be you?! :lol:

I'm pretty sure my ancestors looked nothing like the actor in the little pic there, bright boy. You have no idea who the actor was portraying, do you?

I'm pretty sure my ancestors looked nothing like the actor in the little pic there, bright boy. You have no idea who the actor was portraying, do you?

it represents where I came from.

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

Is that what you look like? :lmao:

Is that what you look like? :lmao:

Waist line is no longer so small.

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

So you are absolutely sure that the Copt wasn't murdered because he happened to be a Copt. It's a shame that you couldn't have interregoated the murderer to see why he killed the Copt; and if he happened to tell you it was because he hates Copts, you could have told him to keep silent about it because you can't stand seeing Muslims getting a bad reputation..

Sally, it was in the news - I think it was over a drug deal or something. I'll look it up for you.

So you are absolutely sure that the Copt wasn't murdered because he happened to be a Copt. It's a shame that you couldn't have interregoated the murderer to see why he killed the Copt; and if he happened to tell you it was because he hates Copts, you could have told him to keep silent about it because you can't stand seeing Muslims getting a bad reputation..

They did not need the added proof of a hate crime. NJ no longer has a death penalty

yes---lots of mafia murders in New Jersey----but they do not do it that way. -----getting the head off a COPT-----is very suspicious of a non mafia murder. Not the first murder of copts in Jersey. A few years ago a whole family was taken down in their own home for the glory of allah----someone had insulted "al nabi"

Forum List

Back