Jewish Population Of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This reminds me of an article of a few years back telling how there were only 7 Jews left in Baghdad.

Jewish Population of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

The Jewish population of Egypt is down to 12, and the once dominant Christian majority is now a persecuted minority as Islam digs in its claws…

By: Rachel Molschky

Eliyahu_Hanavi_Synagogue_in_Alexandria-450x412.jpg

Eliyahu Hanavi Synagogue in Alexandria

There are a measly 12 Jews left in all of Egypt, a nation of over 80 million people. According to a report from JTA (H/t The Jewish Press), of the 100,000 Jews who lived in Egypt in the 1950s, there are only a handful left.

“We are dying, we are drowning, we are finished,” Jewish community head Magda Haroun told the BBC in an interviewbroadcast on Sept. 18.

In 2013, there were still a “whopping” 40 Jews in the mostly Muslim country, but now it’s down to 12. Judaism is a thing of the past in Egypt, and back in 2012, the last operational synagogue was closed. For 2000 years there had been services at the location of the Eliyahu Hanavi Synagogue in Alexandria up until that point.

Continue reading at:

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/09/28/jewish-population-egypt-12-christians/

I am sure several left after Nadia Haroun died but I'm there are more than 12 jews in Cairo

ahmed-ismail091.jpg

I am sure several left after Nadia Haroun died but I'm there are more than 12 jews in Cairo

ahmed-ismail091.jpg

It's difficult to tell, Aris, since the woman Magda was interviewed on September 18th. As the Jewish community leaders, she must know. Regardless the number is very small as it is in the other Middle East countries which had a sizeable amount of Jews. Now as the article says, the Christians are next, and we know that their numbers are steadily diminishing.

ahmed-ismail091.jpg

sometimes jews live in muslim countries----kinda "under cover" even in places like Yemen

Definitely
In Lebanon they hid among the christians for decades. It was once a community of 100,000 at it's peak. Before the wars it was around 40,000.
Well know synagogue has been rebuilt, but has no rabbi yet. One of the oldest and largest cemeteries for jews is in Beirut. It was badly damaged and vandalized but it too was being refurbished.
Now there are less than 50 jews known to still live in Lebanon. They certainly are not standing on street corners waving a star of david. They are Lebanese who happen to be jewish and have been accepted and protected by christians.
Several christian Lebanese in Israel have actually converted to judaism.

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

There are some people with whom one just can't play nice.

Why? What are they doing to us?

Depends on where you live? I am a jew
(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

and then there are the occasional dead bodies

It's well past time for us to do the same thing to the Muslim population here in the USA.

Beheading people.

Trying to make themselves out to be adherents of a religion of peace, yet showing up to support skuzzbags who behead innocent American mothers, for starters.

Beheading people.

Trying to make themselves out to be adherents of a religion of peace, yet showing up to support skuzzbags who behead innocent American mothers, for starters.

So one Muslim in the US beheaded someone. Another threatened to. Then, there's that Christian that beheaded someone on a bus.

Seems to me American Muslims do consider themselves members of a peaceful religion, they're not going around en masse killing anyone. Why do you want to kill your friends and neighbors?

(surprised?) I never saw armed guards inside synagogue lobbies till DA MOOOOLIMMS GOT RESTLESS

we are lucky----we got a Sikh-----metal bangle and all the trimmings (or untrimmings) Lately the cops hand out instructions to synagogue ----"officials"??

What are moooolimmms?

Hasn't been anything in the news about dead bodies in synagogues.

What are moooolimmms?

There have been shootings on synagogue property. Most synagogues have police or private security, especially visible during classes, meetings and services.

This reminds me of an article of a few years back telling how there were only 7 Jews left in Baghdad.

The Jewish population of Egypt is down to 12, and the once dominant Christian majority is now a persecuted minority as Islam digs in its claws…

There are a measly 12 Jews left in all of Egypt, a nation of over 80 million people. According to a report from JTA (H/t The Jewish Press), of the 100,000 Jews who lived in Egypt in the 1950s, there are only a handful left.

“We are dying, we are drowning, we are finished,” Jewish community head Magda Haroun told the BBC in an interviewbroadcast on Sept. 18.

In 2013, there were still a “whopping” 40 Jews in the mostly Muslim country, but now it’s down to 12. Judaism is a thing of the past in Egypt, and back in 2012, the last operational synagogue was closed. For 2000 years there had been services at the location of the Eliyahu Hanavi Synagogue in Alexandria up until that point.

Continue reading at:

Thats 12 too many according to the Islamists.

What are moooolimmms?

right----those Sikh guards are very vigilant.
the guy in the place I went to examined EVERY vehicle that "slowed down" with intent suspicion-------did I suggest that the
people murdered were murdered IN synagogues? The last big time plan to blow up a synagogue that I know about was
thwarted It was in Bronx, New York---a very ambitious plan

Continue reading at:

Thats 12 too many according to the Islamists.

If I remember correctly-------you need only six for a basket ball team

Continue reading at:

Men while Egypt a Israel have diplomatic relations, as to the christers. fuck

Continue reading at:

Israel an Egypt have diplomatic relations , the christers? fuck them

Batshit Boy the bigoted racist is as hateful as any terrorist on earth. It's a good thing he's impotent and cowardly as well.

Forum List

Back