Jewish Fraternity Brothers Spit And Urinate On Wounded War Veterans, Service Dog and U.S. Flag

My guess is that if you are correct and they were Jews, they were reacting to the asshole's in the white house treatment of Benjamin Netanyahu and the nation of Israel. That didn't make it right and three have been kicked out of that fraternity and hopefully the universities. I would have never guessed them to be black because those people don't know shit about what's going on in the world, much less give a shit except for what they imagine is happening in their immediate vicinity.
So since they're white and Jewish we should make an effort to see this from their perspective?

You have evidence they were white and Jewish and that they urinated on wounded war vets or are you just busy spreading your mindless hate like comrade McGarrett?

So a white fraternity member says the n*gger word and the whole frat gets shut down. A jewish fraternity assaults veterans and they get to stay on campus. No anti white, anti american, or anti christian bias on liberal college campuses. Nothing to see here.

At first I was thinking blacks, but a quick google search reveals Zeta Beta Tau is a jewish fraternity. Funny the Jewish dominated media left that out.

Frat boys spit on wounded vet urinate on American flag Fox News

So the article says nothing about anyone urinating on wounded war vets and nothing about ZBT being a Jewish frat (because it isn't). So is your lying just a matter of the truth not fully expressing your hate, Adolph?

Exactly right! :clap2:

Thank you SAYIT

So a white fraternity member says the n*gger word and the whole frat gets shut down. A jewish fraternity assaults veterans and they get to stay on campus. No anti white, anti american, or anti christian bias on liberal college campuses. Nothing to see here.

Gee ... another Nazi scummie waddles in. Who'd have thought it? :lmao:

Forum List

Back