Jewish Fraternity Brothers Spit And Urinate On Wounded War Veterans, Service Dog and U.S. Flag

Odd that you would fail to mention that ZBT was founded as a Jewish fraternity in 1898 but has had no affiliation since 1903 when it ceased being a Jewish fraternity.

Odd also that you would fail to mention that the students involved were from Emory University. That's the same university that the four rapists were from when the girl was raped on Panama City Beach.

There isn't a problem with Jews. There is a problem with Emory University.

My guess is that if you are correct and they were Jews, they were reacting to the asshole's in the white house treatment of Benjamin Netanyahu and the nation of Israel. That didn't make it right and three have been kicked out of that fraternity and hopefully the universities. I would have never guessed them to be black because those people don't know shit about what's going on in the world, much less give a shit except for what they imagine is happening in their immediate vicinity.

Odd that you would fail to mention that ZBT was founded as a Jewish fraternity in 1898 but has had no affiliation since 1903 when it ceased being a Jewish fraternity.

Odd also that you would fail to mention that the students involved were from Emory University. That's the same university that the four rapists were from when the girl was raped on Panama City Beach.

There isn't a problem with Jews. There is a problem with Emory University.
Any comment on how the fraternity is almost all white?

My guess is that if you are correct and they were Jews, they were reacting to the asshole's in the white house treatment of Benjamin Netanyahu and the nation of Israel. That didn't make it right and three have been kicked out of that fraternity and hopefully the universities. I would have never guessed them to be black because those people don't know shit about what's going on in the world, much less give a shit except for what they imagine is happening in their immediate vicinity.
So since they're white and Jewish we should make an effort to see this from their perspective?

At first I was thinking blacks, but a quick google search reveals Zeta Beta Tau is a jewish fraternity. Funny the Jewish dominated media left that out.

Frat boys spit on wounded vet urinate on American flag Fox News
... and we pump billions of $ into Israel and ready to go to fight their war....

You connect that dot, because it is such a legitimate point you made. (I mean moronic.)

All you haters of Israel never mention the billions we give to Egypt every year. Israel will forever be vilified by dumb or angry Americans and Europeans.

At first I was thinking blacks, but a quick google search reveals Zeta Beta Tau is a jewish fraternity. Funny the Jewish dominated media left that out.

... and we pump billions of $ into Israel and ready to go to fight their war....

You connect that dot, because it is such a legitimate point you made. (I mean moronic.)

All you haters of Israel never mention the billions we give to Egypt every year. Israel will forever be vilified by dumb or angry Americans and Europeans.
What has Egypt done lately to undermine our foreign policy/national security and anger the entire planet?

I don't care who they are, I'm just happy to read the fraternity is being investigated for this, and it's telling to note they were already on probation with the university.

Russian jew? You did not like it over there? Why the USA instead of Israel?

So since they're white and Jewish we should make an effort to see this from their perspective?
Where did I use any words relating to "their perspective"? Are you pulling your liberal shit again? When "niggas" pull this shit there are hundreds if not thousands of them, looting and burning, ASSHOLE.

Russian jew? You did not like it over there? Why the USA instead of Israel?

A rather odd question.

According to Wikipedia: “Between 1989 and 2006, about 1.6 million Soviet Jews or family, as defined by the Law of Return, emigrated from former Soviet Union. About 979,000, or 61%, migrated to Israel. Another 325,000 migrated to the United States, and 219,000 migrated to Germany.”

No doubt if it were up to you you would have denied every one of them entrance, but let hundreds of thousands of Arab “students” in where now we cannot track many or most of them any longer. Still, it's those Jews you fear isn't it?

I am neither Russian nor Jewish but I would have gladly emigrated to Israel.

What has Egypt done lately to undermine our foreign policy/national security and anger the entire planet?

Geez I don't know? But I would be willing to bet. Of course we have been giving Egypt billions since 1978 to be peaceful towards Israel and since not long after when Sadat was assassinated Egypt for decades was fomenting war against Israel by supplying terrorists in Gaza (and elsewhere) with arms via the Sinai peninsula. I suppose all this ongoing conflict and attacks has not caused the USA any money or trouble?

Because they acted in such a way on their feelings of hatred, to me, they should be thrown in there with the lifers.

God bless you and our wounded vets always!!!

Holly

Too bad that shithead was even allowed on US soil. He came to enc us to go to war to have more US vets. Jew can only fight defenseless Pals.

Billons of $ to Egypt to buy peace for Israel.

Sure thing. I guess Israel turning over the entire Sinai peninsula back to Egypt was to you like Israel flipping them a quarter?

Sure thing. I guess Israel turning over the entire Sinai peninsula back to Egypt was to you like Israel flipping them a quarter?
You know, I had no issues with jews until I saw their hostility toward Christians on this message board. I am surprised they did not trash Hindus yet. The Übermensch God's chosen people mentality is displayed in their hatred toward other religions, yet they want Christians to fight their war, finance their state and bend over backwards to them.

Forum List

Back