Wounded veterans harassed and spit on during spring break

These jew-boys need to learn history. It was american service men who liberated the death camps in world war 2. Don't want our help? Fine, deal with the muslims all by yourself, and you'll find out what god has in store for the "chosen people". It wasn't just one jew-boy, the whole frat needs to be shut down. That includes EVERY chapter on EVERY American campus. Until this morning I was supportive of jews. Zeta Beta Tau did more to aid the anti-jew elements in America than any skin-head ever could.

Hopefully you goyim cracker ass will be taken care of

Liberal education system showing the best of what it can produce.
First, i very much doubt that whatever happened is a story of frat guys targeting someone because of their veteran status.

Second, i doubt even more that any abusive action was taught to the kids in a school, liberal or otherwise
Liberals did it to Vietnam veterans, why wouldn't they share their hstred with others?

First, i very much doubt that whatever happened is a story of frat guys targeting someone because of their veteran status.

Second, i doubt even more that any abusive action was taught to the kids in a school, liberal or otherwise

I have no doubt you hate Vets because you resent us getting the women and jobs you can't get...you're all about envy ya little bitch.

Was the "veteran" wearing his uniform? Was he carrying a sign that reads "Piss on me, I'm a veteran." ?

This ^^^^^^^ is how stalinists react to getting caught....they deny it happened, then claim it's the victim's fault, then claim what they said was "satire" and then claim they never said that.

Was the "veteran" wearing his uniform? Was he carrying a sign that reads "Piss on me, I'm a veteran." ?

This ^^^^^^^ is how stalinists react to getting caught....they deny it happened, then claim it's the victim's fault, then claim they never heard about it and change the subject.
Well then Inspector Clouseau, you must know exactly how they knew the victim was a veteran.

Liberal education system showing the best of what it can produce.

Liberals did it to Vietnam veterans, why wouldn't they share their hstred with others?
These kids weren't born during viet nam. Odds are their parents were children during that conflict. Viet nam has no personal meaning to them, and what did or didnt happen to those vets is irrelevant in this conversation.

on the other hand they've grown up during iraq/afghanistan. They dont have memories where the u.s. wasn't sending nen and women overseas. Their lives have been a steady stream of yellow ribbons and parades and "support our troops" it's a safe bet there's a vet somewhere in their family, or friends, or at least their general community.

So why do you think they would suddenly decide, on spring break in panama city, to start spitting on vets?

I have no doubt you hate Vets because you resent us getting the women and jobs you can't get...you're all about envy ya little bitch.
Lol. I'm not the one inventing a service record.
I'm also happily married. To a veteran.

Well then Inspector Clouseau, you must know exactly how they knew the victim was a veteran.

I know they were all wearing event t-shirts that clearly stated they were wounded Veterans. I know that the little assholes didn't mistake the American Flag they were pissing on for a blanket. I know they were aware of who their targets were and mocked them for being disabled.....I wish I'd been there and so do other Vets on this board....those frat boys would have ended up in an ER.

I know they were all wearing event t-shirts that clearly stated they were wounded Veterans. I know that the little assholes didn't mistake the American Flag they were pissing on for a blanket. I know they were aware of who their targets were and mocked them for being disabled.....I wish I'd been there and so do other Vets on this board....those frat boys would have ended up in an ER.
You don't know what anyone was wearing at the time. You just make shit up as you go along.

Forum List

Back