Jew York: A Rabbi Arrested For Leading Gangsters!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Another funny bearded crow arrested in Brooklyn, Jew York for leading a group of religious hangmen in the city!

Rabbi gets 10 years for beating Jewish men resisting divorce

cover-prodfather-1215.jpg

Jews are awesome.

Jew-haters are losers.

Not according to that article.

Just another money making scheme
“The Prodfather” told the undercover agent it would cost $60,000 to pay for the potential beatdown

The woman could of used that 60 grand to get the hell away from the jewish community, I mean who would want to marry another jew there anyway!!

As result of this man's actions Jews are evil.

As result of this man's actions Jews are evil.

Not only that, but apparently some jewish men think they own their wifes.

As if you need my help to hate on the Jews. Too funny.

Well no I don't , they are weird enough on their own. It be one thing if the Rabbi did it out of the goodness of his heart, but no he has to ask for an astronomical fee, and the women, they can get a divorce by the state in the US. I hope they throw the keys away. I could careless about the women, if they are that dumb.

Jews are awesome.

Jew-haters are losers.

Not according to that article.

Just another money making scheme
“The Prodfather” told the undercover agent it would cost $60,000 to pay for the potential beatdown

The woman could of used that 60 grand to get the hell away from the jewish community, I mean who would want to marry another jew there anyway!!

It's a new kosher tax.

Shows you just how messed up some Jews still are.

read the rest of the newspaper------you will find out how disgusting are MOST CATHOLICS-------even DA POPEY

Don't change the subject. This is about jews.:offtopic:

oh----I thought it is a about New York Gangsters Lots of gangsters in New York---Mafia is very big in Staten Island and some move to the 'burbs------New Jersey.
Long ago I worked in a hospital near the PASSAIC RIVER------when a weighted body is in the water a long time -----it begins to fall apart-----like a long braised pork roast. The bodies mafia catholics dumped in the river were discovered as PARTS floated to the surface-----it was my hospital that did the autopsies---about one per month. That same SITE---was featured in the GOD FATHER series----
I was fascinated------I recognized it ON SIGHT----they used the very place in the movie. Is that factoid not interesting to you?

of course I will not name the player-----but one of my colleagues-----(of the same surname as the catholic gangster---) carried a picture of his assassinated relative
lying in the gutter. ---------That very gangster was featured just a few days ago on
a TV documentary------SAME PICTURE (newspaper clipping) ----is that not interesting. ? I actually remembered----he showed me that picture something like
20 years ago----but I remembered it

Sure I've seen the Godfather. How gross the body fell apart like a braised pork roast (I'm surprised you picked pork roast instead of BEEF roast) and you call yourself a ****, I mean jew.

Dumped in the river by jewish mobsters? Did you know there were no shortage of Jewish mobsters either, actually more I'm quite sure.
List of Jewish American mobsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in fact there was an extreme shortage if you consider percentages and PER CAPITA----most thugs were and ARE catholics except in my neighborhood where most are muslim. Of course---in Germany most Nazi murderers were catholic like you. I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of mafia-------not that it was a bad thing-----Mafia does not all allow petty crime in its own
back yard. I do not braise my short ribs----but I do watch cooking shows. I do not
"call myself" ---anything-------well-----Hubby does like my cooking

Any man who doesn't give a Get should have his testicles chopped off after he's tortured into giving it.

Forum List

Back