Jew York: A Rabbi Arrested For Leading Gangsters!

Sounds like he has territorial issues. really primal and pointless ones, unless he also requires the wives to have sex with him as payment too.

Sounds like he has territorial issues. really primal and pointless ones, unless he also requires the wives to have sex with him as payment too.

Most territorial issues can be resolved with pissing on an upright object and scuffing the dirt around a bit.

Sure I've seen the Godfather. How gross the body fell apart like a braised pork roast (I'm surprised you picked pork roast instead of BEEF roast) and you call yourself a ****, I mean jew.

Dumped in the river by jewish mobsters? Did you know there were no shortage of Jewish mobsters either, actually more I'm quite sure.
List of Jewish American mobsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in fact there was an extreme shortage if you consider percentages and PER CAPITA----most thugs were and ARE catholics except in my neighborhood where most are muslim. Of course---in Germany most Nazi murderers were catholic like you. I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of mafia-------not that it was a bad thing-----Mafia does not all allow petty crime in its own
back yard. I do not braise my short ribs----but I do watch cooking shows. I do not
"call myself" ---anything-------well-----Hubby does like my cooking

No most of the Germans were evangelicals. Off topic , WWII is not relevant here.

As result of this man's actions Jews are evil.

Not only that, but apparently some jewish men think they own their wifes.

I find that has more to do with the Y chromasone than it does with the religion.

Well the big question is why an orthodox jewish woman cares about jewish law when divorcing a orthodox jewish man.

Its like a RC can't take communion again is their marriage is not annulled (that may of changed by now), but I ask,

what is it a orthodox jewish woman can not do if she gets a legal divorce. Maybe the jews on this board can answer. Get remarried in a jewish ceremony, who would want to get remarried to an orthodox Jew??

PS: yes men have been lording it over women for a long time.

Last edited:
Sure I've seen the Godfather. How gross the body fell apart like a braised pork roast (I'm surprised you picked pork roast instead of BEEF roast) and you call yourself a ****, I mean jew.

Dumped in the river by jewish mobsters? Did you know there were no shortage of Jewish mobsters either, actually more I'm quite sure.

in fact there was an extreme shortage if you consider percentages and PER CAPITA----most thugs were and ARE catholics except in my neighborhood where most are muslim. Of course---in Germany most Nazi murderers were catholic like you. I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of mafia-------not that it was a bad thing-----Mafia does not all allow petty crime in its own
back yard. I do not braise my short ribs----but I do watch cooking shows. I do not

No most of the Germans were evangelicals. Off topic , WWII is not relevant here.

did you mean LUTHERANS? In fact the leaders of the Nazi party was CATHOLIC ADOLF-----catholic like you. Goebbels was catholic like you,
Heinrich Himmler----catholic like and an admirerer of islam The only
Protestant big shot Nazi murderer that I know of was ADOLF EICHMANN----
he was protestant. Even MENGELE was Catholic like you. Several of the
Nazi war criminals who escaped the Nuremburg trials fled to either Egypt
or Syria and CONVERTED TO ISLAM and made careers our of writing the
kind of propaganda you often parrot. The topic here is MOBSTERS

How much did Giulliani pay for his ANNULMENT??.

I don't know, but I remember Newt Gingrich donated a lot to the RC church that married him and his (what 3rd) wife,

yes----they "CALL IT A DONATION" -----and use it as a tax write-off. It's the catholic way to go

They give it to charity.

right----the "FRESH AIR and FRESH UNDERWEAR FUND" ----for "his holiness"
in Rome

I find that has more to do with the Y chromasone than it does with the religion.

I will help you to understand. Maimonides once said something to the effect---
--If the court grants a woman a divorce and her husband refuses to cooperate,
he should be beaten until she is either a divorcee' or a widow. ------I believe this
one liner shows up somewhere in the book "GUIDE FOR THE PERPLEXED"---but
I am not sure. There are some people in the world who take Maimonides very
seriously. I thought he had a good sense of humor. In the same book he also outlawed (by his edict) waking up one's wife in order to have sex....... (?) I read it a very long time ago......English
translation. Long ago I had a client who told me ---with TEARS in his eyes---that he CAN NEVER GET A DIVORCE even though he hates his wife-----whom he married because she was daughter in a Mafia family------"I can't leave her because
if I do they will kill me" I did not comment-----not my field of expertise

Any man who doesn't give a Get should have his testicles chopped off after he's tortured into giving it.

Rocky Mountain Oysters.

My favorite :)

I like mine stuffed with rice and mint

sheep balls? -------do you do the eyes too? Long ago ----I encountered Iranian jews one of whom sang the praises of ------"testicles" (as food)------I am pretty sure that the testicles of kosher animals are kosher (???) Long long ago----I read an
article which implicated EYE EATING in------slow virus sicknesses (now called
prion related diseases------like "mad cow" disease.)) The eye-eating thing was
described as a feature of Libyan cuisine. It is not clear to me what part of eye anyone would want to eat------maybe the attached muscle

he should be beaten until she is either a divorcee' or a widow. ------I believe this
seriously. I thought he had a good sense of humor. In the same book he also outlawed (by his edict) waking up one's wife in order to have sex....... (?) I read it a very long time ago......English
translation. Long ago I had a client who told me ---with TEARS in his eyes---that he CAN NEVER GET A DIVORCE even though he hates his wife-----whom he married because she was daughter in a Mafia family------"I can't leave her because

The Rambam (Maimonides) was a VERY hands on person.
There is a Talmudic teaching that a Jew never really wants to do something wrong so you can coerce them to do the right thing.
In the Ashkenazic tradition, when a therapist can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a man entered into Kiddushin with a woman with the intent to abuse her, which she would never have agreed to, the Kiddushin is retroactively nullified.

The Rambam (Maimonides) was a VERY hands on person.
There is a Talmudic teaching that a Jew never really wants to do something wrong so you can coerce them to do the right thing.
In the Ashkenazic tradition, when a therapist can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a man entered into Kiddushin with a woman with the intent to abuse her, which she would never have agreed to, the Kiddushin is retroactively nullified.

good to know

did you mean LUTHERANS? In fact the leaders of the Nazi party was CATHOLIC ADOLF-----catholic like you. Goebbels was catholic like you,

I'm sure there were some RC in the german army, but most were evangelical, but WWII has nothing to do with this incident of kidnapping and torturing of men who will not give their wifes a GET. The name of that, Get, if like "Get the Hell out of here".

I'm sure there were some RC in the german army, but most were evangelical, but WWII has nothing to do with this incident of kidnapping and torturing of men who will not give their wifes a GET. The name of that, Get, if like "Get the Hell out of here".

Take another deep breath and try to think clearly. Your hero---adolf Hitler was a baptized Catholic. Himmler----second in command especially in matters of genocide was a baptized Catholic. Josef Goebbels---baptized and practicing catholic-------most prolific in ADVERTISING the glory of his cause and ----SAINT
MAGDA GOEBBELS OF THE CYANIDE-----was an ARDENT practicing catholic
Even your all time fave MENGELE----was a catholic----like you. I do not have
information on the entire german army-------they did not make policy

Forum List

Back