Jew York: A Rabbi Arrested For Leading Gangsters!

Sure I've seen the Godfather. How gross the body fell apart like a braised pork roast (I'm surprised you picked pork roast instead of BEEF roast) and you call yourself a ****, I mean jew.

Dumped in the river by jewish mobsters? Did you know there were no shortage of Jewish mobsters either, actually more I'm quite sure.
List of Jewish American mobsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in fact there was an extreme shortage if you consider percentages and PER CAPITA----most thugs were and ARE catholics except in my neighborhood where most are muslim. Of course---in Germany most Nazi murderers were catholic like you. I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of mafia-------not that it was a bad thing-----Mafia does not all allow petty crime in its own
back yard. I do not braise my short ribs----but I do watch cooking shows. I do not
"call myself" ---anything-------well-----Hubby does like my cooking

No most of the Germans were evangelicals. Off topic , WWII is not relevant here.

did you mean LUTHERANS? In fact the leaders of the Nazi party was CATHOLIC ADOLF-----catholic like you. Goebbels was catholic like you,
Heinrich Himmler----catholic like and an admirerer of islam The only
Protestant big shot Nazi murderer that I know of was ADOLF EICHMANN----
he was protestant. Even MENGELE was Catholic like you. Several of the
Nazi war criminals who escaped the Nuremburg trials fled to either Egypt
or Syria and CONVERTED TO ISLAM and made careers our of writing the
kind of propaganda you often parrot. The topic here is MOBSTERS
Before targeting the other peoples, read a little about your tribe.

jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

:offtopic: Back to the OP, I think the old Rabbi should not of been kidnapping and torturing others, even if they are men who think they are lords over their wifes, and their wifes are just as guilty to hire these thugs instead of just leaving with a legal marriage.:)

:offtopic: Back to the OP, I think the old Rabbi should not of been kidnapping and torturing others, even if they are men who think they are lords over their wifes, and their wifes are just as guilty to hire these thugs instead of just leaving with a legal marriage.:)

These "men" were causing undue emotional damage to these women, their children, their relatives and their friends.
They deserve that they get.

Any man who doesn't give a Get should have his testicles chopped off after he's tortured into giving it.

Rocky Mountain Oysters.

My favorite :)

Isn't rocky mountain oysters bull nuts?

True, but in these hard economic times we have to down size.

I accidently ate one at a wild game feed, and I went to have another and then someone told me what it was, and needless to day , I only had one. :eek:

These "men" were causing undue emotional damage to these women, their children, their relatives and their friends.

Couldn't the women just leave though? I mean a legal divorce is what is needed in the US, not a "GET".
Also a court of law, would make the man pay child support or the woman for that matter, and arraigned child care division.

Are you saying these men , husbands, locked their spouses up?

Couldn't the women just leave though? I mean a legal divorce is what is needed in the US, not a "GET".
Also a court of law, would make the man pay child support or the woman for that matter, and arraigned child care division.

The women cannot marry or engage in sexual relations with another man until she gets her Get.

The women cannot marry or engage in sexual relations with another man until she gets her Get.

Same law the RCC has, but one can get an annulment if one chooses or not and just live in sin according to the RCC.

I guess the thing is, why does the woman want to leave, beatings, is the spouse cheating, and why should she care. To hire someone to torture her spouse is against the law. I think the women should be found guilty as well, who hire these thugs, best to use their money to get away from the man and away from orthodox Judaism, who wants it after needing to resort to this.

Same law the RCC has, but one can get an annulment if one chooses or not and just live in sin according to the RCC.

I guess the thing is, why does the woman want to leave, beatings, is the spouse cheating, and why should she care. To hire someone to torture her spouse is against the law. I think the women should be found guilty as well, who hire these thugs, best to use their money to get away from the man and away from orthodox Judaism, who wants it after needing to resort to this.

People like us are fortunate to not understand why someone would resort to hiring someone to get them a Writ of Divorce.
A person does not believe and adhere to a System because of a single issue, unless, of course, it's a Political issue.

Sure I've seen the Godfather. How gross the body fell apart like a braised pork roast (I'm surprised you picked pork roast instead of BEEF roast) and you call yourself a ****, I mean jew.

Dumped in the river by jewish mobsters? Did you know there were no shortage of Jewish mobsters either, actually more I'm quite sure.
List of Jewish American mobsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in fact there was an extreme shortage if you consider percentages and PER CAPITA----most thugs were and ARE catholics except in my neighborhood where most are muslim. Of course---in Germany most Nazi murderers were catholic like you. I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of mafia-------not that it was a bad thing-----Mafia does not all allow petty crime in its own
back yard. I do not braise my short ribs----but I do watch cooking shows. I do not
"call myself" ---anything-------well-----Hubby does like my cooking

No most of the Germans were evangelicals. Off topic , WWII is not relevant here.

did you mean LUTHERANS? In fact the leaders of the Nazi party was CATHOLIC ADOLF-----catholic like you. Goebbels was catholic like you,
Heinrich Himmler----catholic like and an admirerer of islam The only
Protestant big shot Nazi murderer that I know of was ADOLF EICHMANN----
he was protestant. Even MENGELE was Catholic like you. Several of the
Nazi war criminals who escaped the Nuremburg trials fled to either Egypt
or Syria and CONVERTED TO ISLAM and made careers our of writing the
kind of propaganda you often parrot. The topic here is MOBSTERS
Before targeting the other peoples, read a little about your tribe.

jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

I grew up in what could have been described as a NAZI ENCLAVE-------it had everything Nazi--------including "RESTRUCTED" clubs and---of course no blacks
at all in town. I was an avid reader as a kid but------not all that much to read---so
I read the Nazi pamphlets that fluttered all over the town------You have nothing new

This bearded crow is forming this gangsters for money not fot religion, the court is able to applicate this divorce legally.

gee you are diim Penelope------they are like catholic women who get a divorce----
THEIR ONLY PROBLEM is they cannot remarry----without the "GET"---in a synagogue-----of course catholic women have it a little worse----no recourse at all.
FOEVER DAMNED TO HELL IF THEY REMARRY.

gee you are diim Penelope------they are like catholic women who get a divorce----
THEIR ONLY PROBLEM is they cannot remarry----without the "GET"---in a synagogue-----of course catholic women have it a little worse----no recourse at all.

What is the Get?

This bearded crow is forming this gangsters for money not fot religion, the court is able to applicate this divorce legally.

what court? the issue is not a CIVIL DIVORCE----the issue is a religious divorce-------the girls can do whatever they want to do-------but it is a VIOLATION of the religion to get REMARRIED---(to a jew in a religious ceremony) without the "get"

What is the Get?

the word "GET" means something like "CONTRACT"------it refers to the dissolving of the MARRIAGE CONTRACT. An interesting factoid----is the Talmud book called GITTEN ------. Islamo naiz dogs and bitches like to claim that JESUS
is mentioned in the Talmud gitten. I read all of TALMUD GITTEN-----no jesus----it is a jewish handbook on DIVORCE. Even more interesting----I also read a TEXTBOOK on divorce in my state----written for law students in that state--------
virtually the SAME Got it now?-----GET sorta means "contract"-------short hand for a JEWISH STYLE DIVORCE---(almost slang)

apparently female jews are not better than male jews, hiring someone to torture their spouses to get a divorce, what insanity.

What is the Get?
A document of Marital Divorce.

Forum List

Back