Jew hatred

So how much blood have you internet heroes shed for the liberty tree?

Mohamid was nothing but a conquor no different than Alexander or Hitler or Rome or any of the other wannabe dictators of their time. Islam is a pagan religion. For that matter the Jewsih faith is paganism and they still practice animal sacrifice and use their neighbors for human sacrifice.

All Christians that do more than lip service to their faith know the Jews were made equal to all other people and races through the birth of christ and the Jewish Torah is an irrelevent document today.

I"m not sure how this post got attributed to me but I never said it.

So basically you say, "People today hate Jews because of the Israeli policy".

Why THANK you, that is what we say all the time.

You yourself now admit that AntiSemitism=AntiZionism.
No, that's not what I'm saying.

People hate Israeli's, for the things they're doing, including jews.

There is a movement brewing all over the world and its picking up steam. It has to do with jews all over the world, seeing what Israel is doing to the Pals, their total disregard for IHL and human rights, distancing themselves from the "jewish state". They don't want to be associated with what Israel is becoming.

Let me put a mirror to what you've said.

You have said that mostly, people hate Jews, nowdays, anyway, (AKA Antisemitism) because of their wrongdoings. When you are asked by the kind poster "What wrongdoings"? you answer "The occupation".

So Jews are hated because of the occupation. That is what you said (Stop me when I'm wrong).

So Jews hated because of the "Israeli occupation" (Israeli policy, let us call it), means, Zionism. or am I understanding you wrong.

If people hate Jews because people are against Zionism, SAT logic thing says Anti-Zionism is Anti semitism

If A=B and B=C, meaning A=C

See? Pure logic.

Wasn't so sifficult, now was it?:D

There is a movement brewing all over the world and its picking up steam. It has to do with jews all over the world, seeing what Israel is doing to the Pals, their total disregard for IHL and human rights, distancing themselves from the "jewish state". They don't want to be associated with what Israel is becoming.

"People hate Israeli's, for the things they're doing, including jews."

But we were not talking about hatred towards Israelis, but towards Jews:doubt:

Hellooooooooooooooooo.

Duh:lol:

As an Israeli Jew, I don't expect American Jews to bertay, or have double interest, when it comes to the Israelis or Jews. American Jews are Americans, European Jews are Europeans.

I DO, expect them though, not to take decisions that have a very high chance of harming Jews in general, anywhere in the world.

There are many Jews who don't agree with the Israeli policy. That's fine. As a country that calls for freedom of opinion and actions, Israel must respect that. There is nothing wrong here.

I don't tolerate, personally, people who make actions which risk Israeli and Jewish lives ON PORPUSE (Aka Neturey Karta).

I believe that should be the main POV.

Thanks for tha brilliant assessment of half of the four Arahamic faiths, Jack.

It's obvious that your knowledge of Judaism and Islam runs as broad and deep as your understanding of Christianity

B to bad your nothing but a racist terrorist lover. Now get over to Jewvill and start murdering more innocent babies.

Using themes like "JewVill" doesn't make you sound that sane.

Speaking of the subject, live example, people.

I said no such thing. What I'm saying is that this hatred takes many forms and is rampant and severe, so there must be something more here.

Hatred towards Jews nodays is at many times masked at something else.

My father Originally came from Hungary. It's a beautiful state with very warm people, but suffers great amount of Antisemitism.

Today they say that people have "Israeli interests", AKA Jobbik.

You have probably heard of the "pearl of words" coming from Jobbik fascist, saying hungary must have a "list of Jews" in Hungary.

When pointed out and rejecting the Antisemitic calls of this hateful politician saying those words, he tried to cover it by pointing out it's because of Israel, and it made it sound 10 times worse.

People can say million of times that Jews now call any Anti-Zionist "Jew hater", but my uncle (from my mother's side) who LOVES this country, he knows a bit of Hungarian, when visiting a hotel in Budapest, heard one of the locals tell the hotel receptionist that he has a "Jewish walk". Apperently there is such a thing.

Luckily, my uncle succeeded in hiding his horns:doubt:

Jobbik has a fanatic rightist views, that cannot be masked under anything, pure hateful, toward Muslims, Jews, and Romanis, as well.

Saying things like "list of Jews" made me feel like I'm reading something from my grandmother's eyes, 75 years ago.

I'm sure you consider dehumanization terrible so lets bring up a few quotes from the JEWISH Talmud, since you find ANY dehumanization of other human beings deplorable.....and I love that propaganda technique you jumped to....I've seen your type many times before.....:cool:

1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
7) All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a
8) Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, "One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail." -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994

So you're argueing theoriticially Muslims this and that.....I'm sure it applies to Jews as well.

I think you lower your argument by citing misstatements and incorrect talmudic (and post talmudic) quotes. If you would like, I can go through each of these, and teach you what each actually says and means, but if you aren't really that interested, I would ask that you at least not cite such mistaken statements which you cut and pasted from some website.

Last edited:
So you are answering a thread about hatred of a religion by saying "And none of it, has to do with their religion" but instead tying it to a mid 20th century political movement. I don't see how this addresses the issue of historical anti-semitism. I also don't see how this ties to Jews who are not in Israel, or who have been born in Israel and are not members of the government. My niece is about 2 years old. She lives in a house that my parents built on land that they bought. By your logic, even ignoring that my niece is Jewish, she is worthy of hate. Unless you don't hold all Israelis guilty of the "crimes" you cite. In which case, you can't vilify any group at all.
I'm just keeping things in perspective. There's no reason to hate jews because someone doesn't care for judaism. And people that do, are fucked in the head. Hating someone based soley on how they worship, is ridiculous. It's as ridiculous, as Islamaphobia. There's no place in civilized society for anti-semitism.

There. That's my take on the thread OP. And it should be kept separate from the current situation between Israeli's and Palestinian's. Unfortunately, many pro-Israeli supporters have a habit of accusing anyone who criticizes Israel, as being anti-semitic.
And I don't know for sure if this thread is one of them, but people do start a lot of threads like this, to solicit sympathy as a way to counter a lot of negative pub going around about Israel.

you are creating a false perspective. One cannot create a perspective for the question of "why have jews been persecuted for 2000+ years?" with the statement "some jews in post 1948 Israel are persecuted because _____"

I agree with your other statement -- these topics SHOULD be separate which is why it seems so strange that on a thread int eh religion forum about judaism, you brought it in as a perspective.

"you are creating a false perspective. One cannot create a perspective for the question of "why have jews been persecuted for 2000+ years?" with the statement "some jews in post 1948 Israel are persecuted because _____"

-------------------

EXACTLY!

You have said that mostly, people hate Jews, nowdays, anyway, (AKA Antisemitism) because of their wrongdoings. When you are asked by the kind poster "What wrongdoings"? you answer "The occupation".

So Jews are hated because of the occupation. That is what you said (Stop me when I'm wrong).

So Jews hated because of the "Israeli occupation" (Israeli policy, let us call it), means, Zionism. or am I understanding you wrong.

If people hate Jews because people are against Zionism, SAT logic thing says Anti-Zionism is Anti semitism

See? Pure logic.

You keep misrepresenting what I say and it's really not that hard to understand. I didn't just list the occupation, I listed several things. And I can list a lot more.

And how many times do I have to say, the hatred is directed at Israeli's, before you stop trying to spin it around to jews? I even made the point, that there are jews that hate Israel as well. No matter how it is explained, you jump through hoops to bring every issue back to "the jew".

Jews are not hated because of the occupation, Israeli's are. So stop playing word games!

"why have jews been persecuted for 2000+ years?"
Because of their Acts and omissions?:eusa_shhh:

can you name those acts and place them in an historical timeline? Can you name acts from the past that would justify behaviors in the present?

Why, What difference would it make, you wouldn't listen or even believe, people have been Warning jews for 2000+ years that certain actions are unacceptable in a regularly organized society, they didn't listen then, their not listening now

Because of their Acts and omissions?:eusa_shhh:

can you name those acts and place them in an historical timeline? Can you name acts from the past that would justify behaviors in the present?

Why, What difference would it make, you wouldn't listen or even believe, people have been Warning jews for 2000+ years that certain actions are unacceptable in a regularly organized society, they didn't listen then, their not listening now

I'll take that as a "no" then.

I don't tolerate, personally, people who make actions which risk Israeli and Jewish lives ON PORPUSE (Aka Neturey Karta).
Then stop threatening your neighbor's, violating IHL and the human rights of the Pals, if you don't want to put Israeli's at risk.

You're mixing to very different things. What does Jew risking another Jew has to do with different politic views?

See? Pure logic.

You keep misrepresenting what I say and it's really not that hard to understand. I didn't just list the occupation, I listed several things. And I can list a lot more.

And how many times do I have to say, the hatred is directed at Israeli's, before you stop trying to spin it around to jews? I even made the point, that there are jews that hate Israel as well. No matter how it is explained, you jump through hoops to bring every issue back to "the jew".

Jews are not hated because of the occupation, Israeli's are. So stop playing word games!

I'm not playing word games, I simply stick to the subject which is "why people hate Jews". Not why people hate ISRAELIS.

Logic, again:D

I'll take that as a "no" then.

Just as jews have taken any advice, as a no, for 2000+ years, yet they weep "why us"?
I have no interest in warning jews at all, none, you deserve what comes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back