Jesus

But I agree to that and accept it.

Of course you agree with the killing. You're a "good" Muslim.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.
I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about.

allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.
Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect. Its goal is to be able to reach a level of holiness where one worships God as if he sees Him, because as Muhammad (peace be upon him) said to Gabriel (peace be upon him): "if you don't see Him, He sees you".

Every teaching, absolutely everyone of them is consistent with that. Make the distinction between an ISIS teaching, and an Islam teaching; just as you make a distinction between Mr Trump's point of view, and Mr Obama's point of view. You are a liar.
That’s the problem with your cult. You think fathers murdering their daughters because they’re a victim of rape, beating wives, and murdering anyone not a member of your cult is perfect.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.
Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect. Its goal is to be able to reach a level of holiness where one worships God as if he sees Him, because as Muhammad (peace be upon him) said to Gabriel (peace be upon him): "if you don't see Him, He sees you".

Every teaching, absolutely everyone of them is consistent with that. Make the distinction between an ISIS teaching, and an Islam teaching; just as you make a distinction between Mr Trump's point of view, and Mr Obama's point of view. You are a liar.
I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect.

And if I say it isn't perfect, what percentage of your fellow Muslims will try to harm me?

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

Darkness fears light.

And Islam is light, "to worship God as if you see Him, because if you don't see Him, He sees you". We can not say the same of Judaism, or Christianity. They both reject Muhammad (peace be upon him) in spite of his holy teachings. But Islam accepts both Jesus and Moses (peace be upon them) as true holy prophets of God.

No, I don't agree to those killings, and no, I don't agree with them. Yes, I try hard every day and every night to be a good Muslim. My religion is very serious.

Some people read the gospels and feel compelled to convert everyone else at all costs and take over the world for Jesus. Someone else reads the gospels and goes out and feeds the poor. Another person reads the same stories and and dismisses them as silly.

Apparently you have read your holy book and have focused on conforming to what you have been led to believe was the way to holiness instead of killing or converting everyone else.

Thats a good thing but if you ever hope to attain purity and eternal life you really should stop making excuses for those among you who have focused on killing and maiming and perpetuating what you claim to find abhorrent or else you are just as guilty for perpetuating that evil as if you went on a rampage with a machete in Disneyland.

I am not asking your advice for guidance, first of all. Second, don't be naive: in life, when you are evil, the world would confound you before you know it. That is why a mexican cartel is considered worldwide an illegal organization. And that is why Islam is considered worlwide a pure and noble religion, and a serious great monotheistic religion.

No one was asking for your advice. You were seeking validation.

I pointed out your error.

You may think that Islam is a great religion but if you can't bring yourself to condemn what is evil in your own midst you are just a fake.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated and you have become an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

You are trying to have the last word. I don't care for the last word.

You must be an idiot to comdemn what is obviously comdemnable. Is that clear enough ? When a little girl is raped in your city, you don't make an annoucement on radios saying that you "comdemn this rape". If so, you are an idiot. Is that clear to you ?

No thats not clear. Why would you not condemn that rape? Why do you follow the teachings of a child rapist?

Personally I would never celebrate the life of that rapist at the greatest prophet and holy man of God that has ever and will ever walk the earth. But thats just me.

You might as well be living by a book written by John Wayne Gacy called "how to live a holy life."

You have eaten the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours and so you have become one.

Darkness fears light.

And if I say it isn't perfect, what percentage of your fellow Muslims will try to harm me?

Muhammad Ali was Muslim. Mike Tyson is Muslim. Sadiq Khan (mayor of London) is Muslim. Ilhan Omar (US Senator) is Muslim. Abd Al Fattah Sissi (president of Egypt, a Mr Trump's favourite) is Muslim. Mohamed Salah (best soccer player in England for 2018) is Muslim. Akon (US superstar) is Muslim. And Osama Bin Laden is Muslim. That makes 1 out of 7. But those 7 have like millions of followers each. So 1 out of 7 millions. That's not even 1%.

Darkness fears light.

Muhammad Ali was Muslim. Mike Tyson is Muslim. Sadiq Khan (mayor of London) is Muslim. Ilhan Omar (US Senator) is Muslim. Abd Al Fattah Sissi (president of Egypt, a Mr Trump's favourite) is Muslim. Mohamed Salah (best soccer player in England for 2018) is Muslim. Akon (US superstar) is Muslim. And Osama Bin Laden is Muslim. That makes 1 out of 7. But those 7 have like millions of followers each. So 1 out of 7 millions. That's not even 1%.
What were the names of all the daughters murdered by their fathers because a man raped her?

What were the names of the women beaten per the instructions of the cult book koran?

Darkness fears light.

Only half, about a billion will slit your infidel throat and zero Muslims will attempt to save you.

No, I don't agree to those killings, and no, I don't agree with them. Yes, I try hard every day and every night to be a good Muslim. My religion is very serious.

Some people read the gospels and feel compelled to convert everyone else at all costs and take over the world for Jesus. Someone else reads the gospels and goes out and feeds the poor. Another person reads the same stories and and dismisses them as silly.

Apparently you have read your holy book and have focused on conforming to what you have been led to believe was the way to holiness instead of killing or converting everyone else.

Thats a good thing but if you ever hope to attain purity and eternal life you really should stop making excuses for those among you who have focused on killing and maiming and perpetuating what you claim to find abhorrent or else you are just as guilty for perpetuating that evil as if you went on a rampage with a machete in Disneyland.

I am not asking your advice for guidance, first of all. Second, don't be naive: in life, when you are evil, the world would confound you before you know it. That is why a mexican cartel is considered worldwide an illegal organization. And that is why Islam is considered worlwide a pure and noble religion, and a serious great monotheistic religion.

You may think that Islam is a great religion but if you can't bring yourself to condemn what is evil in your own midst you are just a fake.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated and you have become an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

You must be an idiot to comdemn what is obviously comdemnable. Is that clear enough ? When a little girl is raped in your city, you don't make an annoucement on radios saying that you "comdemn this rape". If so, you are an idiot. Is that clear to you ?

No thats not clear. Why would you not condemn that rape? Why do you follow the teachings of a child rapist?

Personally I would never celebrate the life of that rapist at the greatest prophet and holy man of God that has ever and will ever walk the earth. But thats just me.

You might as well be living by a book written by John Wayne Gacy called "how to live a holy life."

You have eaten the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours and so you have become one.

Good. Speak your mind out, that I may show you the pitiful liar that you are.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) is universally recognized as a holy prophet, both today and historically, in all the world. Saying he is child rapist immediately levels you down to even less than an idiot, to most people in the world.

You'd better stop being such a clown.

Darkness fears light.

Only half, about a billion will slit your infidel throat and zero Muslims will attempt to save you.

You are a full of hate liar. There would not be 1 single Muslim if what you said was true. The human being despises what's ugly and savage. But when you see 1.6 billion people being Muslim and proud of it, in spite of much more ancient monotheistic religions (Christianity and Judaism), and in spite of a world where money and leisure is all that makes sense to people, you don't need to be intelligent to understand that Islam is an extraordinary, great, sublime and magnificent religion.

You are very naive. That always comes from weakness.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) is universally recognized as a holy prophet, both today and historically, in all the world. Saying he is child rapist immediately levels you down to even less than an idiot, to most people in the world.

upload_2019-4-15_18-41-50.jpeg

License to murder by you cultists.

Darkness fears light.

What were the names of all the daughters murdered by their fathers because a man raped her?

What were the names of the women beaten per the instructions of the cult book koran?

How is that possibly meaning anything, after the other names I said ?

View attachment 256057

It will get you on a "to be killed" list by some people (not me). Because when you insult people, expect that they strike back. That's basic logic. I would not call for you to be murdered, and that does not make me a coward. But others will. It's only logical.

Darkness fears light.

Of course you think all of the daughters murdered by their fathers for the crime of being raped is meaningless, your a muslim cultist.

View attachment 256057

It will get you on a "to be killed" list by some people (not me). Because when you insult people, expect that they strike back. That's basic logic. I would not call for your murder, and that does not make me a coward. But others will. It's only logical.
There you have it folks.
Admission that it’s OK to murder people who draw a Mo cartoon.

Of course you think all of the daughters murdered by their fathers for the crime of being raped is meaningless, your a muslim cultist.

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.

View attachment 256057

It will get you on a "to be killed" list by some people (not me). Because when you insult people, expect that they strike back. That's basic logic. I would not call for your murder, and that does not make me a coward. But others will. It's only logical.
There you have it folks.
Admission that it’s OK to murder people who draw a Mo cartoon.

Don't make me say what I did not. A little belief in yourself (and in others) wouldn't hurt you.

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.
Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.
I never mentioned hating the pedophile Mohammed. I hate living Muslims because you murder innocents and applaud it.

Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

Shafilea Ahmed murdered by parents for 'wearing short-sleeved top' | Metro News

Forum List

Back