Jesus

How is that possibly meaning anything, after the other names I said ?
Of course you think all of the daughters murdered by their fathers for the crime of being raped is meaningless, your a muslim cultist.

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.
Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.
I never mentioned hating the pedophile Mohammed. I hate living Muslims because you murder innocents and applaud it.

Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

Shafilea Ahmed murdered by parents for 'wearing short-sleeved top' | Metro News

Islam does not prescribe any penalty for not wearing the dresses of Islam. So be brave, and blame those people, but not the religion of Islam. Is that clear ?

And one would be an idiot to not realise your hate of Muhammad (peace be upon him), who, just so you know, is the reason for your existence. I know it, and he knows it (peace be upon him).

And you can't disgust me, so stop trying.

allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.
Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect. Its goal is to be able to reach a level of holiness where one worships God as if he sees Him, because as Muhammad (peace be upon him) said to Gabriel (peace be upon him): "if you don't see Him, He sees you".

Every teaching, absolutely everyone of them is consistent with that. Make the distinction between an ISIS teaching, and an Islam teaching; just as you make a distinction between Mr Trump's point of view, and Mr Obama's point of view. You are a liar.
I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect.

And if I say it isn't perfect, what percentage of your fellow Muslims will try to harm me?

Muhammad Ali was Muslim. Mike Tyson is Muslim. Sadiq Khan (mayor of London) is Muslim. Ilhan Omar (US Senator) is Muslim. Abd Al Fattah Sissi (president of Egypt, a Mr Trump's favourite) is Muslim. Mohamed Salah (best soccer player in England for 2018) is Muslim. Akon (US superstar) is Muslim. And Osama Bin Laden is Muslim. That makes 1 out of 7. But those 7 have like millions of followers each. So 1 out of 7 millions. That's not even 1%.

Give me the percentage.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.
Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect. Its goal is to be able to reach a level of holiness where one worships God as if he sees Him, because as Muhammad (peace be upon him) said to Gabriel (peace be upon him): "if you don't see Him, He sees you".

Every teaching, absolutely everyone of them is consistent with that. Make the distinction between an ISIS teaching, and an Islam teaching; just as you make a distinction between Mr Trump's point of view, and Mr Obama's point of view. You are a liar.

And if I say it isn't perfect, what percentage of your fellow Muslims will try to harm me?

Muhammad Ali was Muslim. Mike Tyson is Muslim. Sadiq Khan (mayor of London) is Muslim. Ilhan Omar (US Senator) is Muslim. Abd Al Fattah Sissi (president of Egypt, a Mr Trump's favourite) is Muslim. Mohamed Salah (best soccer player in England for 2018) is Muslim. Akon (US superstar) is Muslim. And Osama Bin Laden is Muslim. That makes 1 out of 7. But those 7 have like millions of followers each. So 1 out of 7 millions. That's not even 1%.

Give me the percentage.

Stop being an imbecile.

Last edited:

Darkness fears light.

Give me the percentage.

Stop being an imbecile.

Don't kill me!

Of course you think all of the daughters murdered by their fathers for the crime of being raped is meaningless, your a muslim cultist.

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.
Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.
I never mentioned hating the pedophile Mohammed. I hate living Muslims because you murder innocents and applaud it.

Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

Shafilea Ahmed murdered by parents for 'wearing short-sleeved top' | Metro News

Islam does not prescribe any penalty for not wearing the dresses of Islam. So be brave, and blame those people, but not the religion of Islam. Is that clear ?

And one would be an idiot to not realise your hate of Muhammad (peace be upon him), who, just so you know, is the reason for your existence. I know it, and he knows it (peace be upon him).

And you can't disgust me, so stop trying.
You’re the one saying it is 1000% proper to beat your wife and murder your daughter because she was raped.

You’re a typical muslim cultist who supports murdering all non cult members.

Fact:
I can walk into my church with a koran and tell everyone I’m studying it. Then life will go on as usual.

You on the other hand can never walk into a mosque with a Bible without fear of your life.

Because the darkness of cults cannot stand up to light.

Last edited:

Darkness fears light.

Give me the percentage.

Stop being an imbecile.

I put a picture of Mohammed eating a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on my t-shirt.

If I walk through a Muslim area, how many Muslims will try to harm me? 1000%?

upload_2019-4-15_19-46-36.jpeg

Islam was started by a pedophile slaver. No moral high ground can be claimed by him or any of his followers.

Mohammed was full of sin and never repented.

OP may be a good person, but that doesn't make Islam a good religion.

Last edited:
Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi, of 12th century Muslim Spain (may God have mercy on him, and may God be well pleased with him) is one of the most famous Muslim scholars, revered all over the Muslim world; and extremely famous and extensively studied in the Western world. He says about Jesus (peace be upon him), in his book Seals of Wisdom:

He was manifested from the water of Mary
And the breath of Gabriel in the form of man existing from clay.
The spirit was in an essence purified of nature which it called prison.
For that reason, the spirit stayed in it for more a thousand years in the designation of time.
A spirit from God, no other.
For that reason, he revived the dead and formed the bird from clay.
Since his relation with his Lord is proven,
By it he has effective action in both the higher and lower worlds.
God purified his body, and made his spirit pure,
And He made him a model of taking-form.

This is the kind of teachings we Muslims are taught in Islam. By "we Muslims", I mean the majority, and the overwhelming majority of Muslims. There are of course some intentionally distorted teachings. Unfortunately, that is natural. Natural, just as when the mafia infiltrates the Police in Mexico, or,to a lesser extent, the government in Italy. No one ever holds the Mexican Police institution, or the Italian constitution, responsible for it. No one expects that the Mexican government members speak out to and/or against these corrupt cops. No one expects that the Italian government members speak out to and/or against the corrupt politicians. No one even expects that the Pope and the Vatican speak out against the corruption within it. So you are not, likewise, to hold Muslims responsible for ISIS's doings, nor to expect that they will speak to them. There are laws for criminals in every Muslim country, and these are criminals, and vicious liars held in much contempt.

So these are the kind of teachings we are taught in Islam. We are never taught "kill the unbelievers" or "kill the non Muslims" or so on. If that is in the Qur'an, what difference does it make ? The Qur'an is a book from God Almighty. It is a holy scripture. Holy scriptures from God are not meant to be obeyed to the word. They are meant to be interpreted and taught about. Islam goes by the books of its endless scholars. Imam Ghazali, perhaps the greatest of all scholars, of 12th century Iran, (may God have mercy on him) says in his arch famous book and masterpiece, Ihya Ulum Al Din:

"whatever the teacher knows should not all be communicated to the students at the same time. Jesus Christ said : Don't hang pearls around the neck of a swine. Wisome is better than pearls. He who knows it as bad is worse than swine."

He (Imam Ghazali) also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Blessed is he who has given up his present greed in hope of getting future promised reward."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ was once asked: What thing is difficult? He said: God's wrath. Prophet John The Baptist then said: What thing takes near the wrath of God? He said: Anger. John The Baptist asked him: What thing grows and increases anger? Jesus Christ said: Pride, prestige, hope for honour and haughtiness."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Crop grows in soft earth. It does not grow in hard ground. Similarly wisdom arises in modest or soft mind. It does not arise in hard heart. Don't you see that the head of one who lifts it up to the roof is crushed and the head of one who keeps low is saved."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ got revelation: He who dies after repentance for his back-biting will enter last of all in Paradise. He who dies without such repentance, will enter hell first of all." (back biting is to talk bad about someone behind his back; if not behind his back it's slandering).

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: 0 worshippers of the world, your renunciation of the world is a more meritorious work in search of virtues. He said: In doing good by wealth, a little drifting from the remembrance of God is bad. The remembrance of God is greatest and best."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Love of both this world and the next cannot remain united in the heart of a believer just as water and fire cannot remain united."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: The beauty of one goes away who speaks too much falsehood. The gentle manners of one goes away who disputes with the people. He whose thoughts are many is attacked with illness. He whose conduct is bad punishes his soul."

This is the kind of things Islam teaches. This is the kind of things Muslims spend a lifetime learning and putting into practice. Islam is a religion of the noblest and greatest type, not a political movement, or ideologies of war.

Jesus was God, The Son of God and was not a mere prophet. He sent Himself to Earth to pay the price for Man's Sin. He was crucified, descended in to Hell upon death took the key to Hell and Defeated Death, was Resurrected, appeared to the Apostles and Ascended to Heaven after 40 days, and now Sits On THE RIGHT HAND of THE FATHER. He and The Father are one as The Holy Spirit and Father are One. There is One God, with Three Divine Personalities, and He is The Creator. All others are impostors.

Jesus did speak prophesies, but was no mere prophet. He was God the Son of God as spoken of in The Book of Isaiah, Psalms and of by The True Prophets in the Old Testament. The last Revelation by God was to John The Apostle who wrote the Book of Revelations. Any books and writings written after the last Revelation are lies, according to the Bible itself.

You say Jesus was a Prophet, but you deny that He said He was God, and that no man could come to The Father but through Him.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ, The Son of God, Lamb of God will Never make War with The Cross, or Break Crosses. Only The Devil of Islam will do that. The Anti Christ and False Prophet are Satans Generals in the End Time Prophesies during The Great Tribulation.

Muhammad was a false prophet, and is burning in Hell as we speak. He came after The Apostle John who stated there would be No Revelations of God afterwards, and whomever adds to or removes from The Bible would be worthy of the plagues in The Bible.

Muhammad in my opinion will come back as the Demon Possessed False Prophet of The Anti-Christ and with The Anti-Christ will make war against Jews and Christians, and this will be "The Breaking of Crosses" Christ would never "Break Crosses" (The Church) that He died for to create.

Anti-Christ and The False Prophet will make war with those Christians and Jews who are alive during The End Times before God The Son of God comes back to put an end to their lies, & defeat The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's armies, and Judge them in Righteousness before sending all The Followers of Allah-Satan and all the worshipers of Anti-Christ to Hell.

Islam is Blasphemy against God and all prophecy and scripture concerning The Messiah. Reject it, reject allah-satan, and fall upon the mercy of Messiah so that you will be spared The Great Judgment and avoid the Flames of Hell which are reserved for all Liars, Murderers, Thieves, Abusers of Women, Jihadists, Blasphemers, and Unrepetent Sinners.

Last edited:
And if you don't believe that.....we'll kill ya!!!

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.
You cannot become Righteous through working on "worship acts".

5 You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember Your ways. Surely You were angry, for we sinned. How can we be saved if we remain in our sins? 6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a polluted garment; we all wither like a leaf, and our iniquities carry us away like the wind. 7 No one calls on Your name or strives to take hold of You. For You have hidden Your face from us and made us melt in the hand of our iniquity

Why are all of our righteous acts considered filthy rags?

Question: "Why are all of our righteous acts considered filthy rags?"

Answer:
“All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away” (Isaiah 64:6). This passage is often used as a proof text to condemn all our acts of goodness as nothing more than “filthy rags” in the eyes of God. The context of this passage is referring specifically to the Israelites in Isaiah’s time (760—670 B.C.) who had strayed from God. Isaiah was writing concerning his nation and their hypocrisy. Yet he includes himself in the description, saying “we” and “our.” Isaiah was redeemed and set apart as a prophet of God, yet he saw himself as part of a group that was utterly sinful. The doctrine of total depravity is taught clearly elsewhere in Scripture (e.g., Ephesians 2:1–5), and the illustration of Isaiah 64:6 could rightly be applied to the whole world, especially given Isaiah's inclusion of himself in the description.

Our salvation is not the result of any of our efforts, abilities, intelligent choices, personal characteristics, or acts of service we may perform. However, as believers, we are “created in Christ Jesus for good works”—to help and serve others. While there is nothing we can do to earn our salvation, God’s intention is that our salvation will result in acts of service. We are saved not merely for our own benefit but to serve Christ and build up the church (Ephesians 4:12). This reconciles the seeming conflict between faith and works. Our righteous acts do not produce salvation but are, in fact, evidence of our salvation (James 1:22; 2:14–26).

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

But I agree to that and accept it.

Of course you agree with the killing. You're a "good" Muslim.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

You probably want to love God, but do not know the truth of God, or you would not follow a counterfeit god in allah.

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and was Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him. He was condemned an Innocent Man, but No Man made him lay down His life.
He laid it down willingly as The Final Payment for Sin for Everyone for All Time.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All to Rule over The Earth sitting upon The Throne of Adam. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind and to Rule with a Rod of Iron and Rule in Peace. You can share in the glories of Heaven and of that Peace on that day, and be spared from Judgment if you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.

No man can be made Holy or Righteous to God without the acceptance of The Sacrifice of Christ who pays the Sin Debt owed to God for man.

Last edited:

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

You probably want to love God, but do not know the truth of God, or you would not follow a counterfeit god in allah.

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and be Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind. You can share in the glories of Heaven on that day, and be spared from Judgment is you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.
So when is he coming back?

Give me the percentage.

Stop being an imbecile.

I put a picture of Mohammed eating a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on my t-shirt.

If I walk through a Muslim area, how many Muslims will try to harm me? 1000%?
Just make sure of one thing/ Pepper spray doesn't work on Islimeyuks but some pork grease real quick and they'll commit suicide.......or immediately convert to Christianity
( All things created by God are good when taken with thanksgiving. JC)

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and be Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind. You can share in the glories of Heaven on that day, and be spared from Judgment is you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.
When the time of The Gentiles is Fulfilled and sometime during The Existence of The Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:1-13

1 This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, 2 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles.

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, on account of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?

Question: "Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?"

Answer: Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come…So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.” At first glance, these verses would seem to provide a clear and explicit answer to the question. No, no one can know when Jesus is coming back. However, those verses do not say that no one will ever be able to know when Jesus will return. Most Bible scholars would say that Jesus, now glorified in heaven, knows the timing of His return, indicating that the phrase “nor the Son” does not mean Jesus will never know when He will return. Similarly, it is possible that, while Matthew 24:36-44 indicates that no one at that time could know the timing of Jesus’ return, God could reveal the timing of Jesus’ return to someone in the future.

In addition, there is Acts 1:7, which states, "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority." This was said by Jesus after the disciples asked Him if He was at that time going to restore the kingdom to Israel. This would seem to confirm the message of Matthew 24. It is not for us to know the timing of Jesus coming back. But there is also the question of which return these passages are referring to. Are they speaking of the Rapture or the Second Coming? Which return is unknowable—the Rapture, the Second Coming, or both? While the Rapture is presented as being imminent and mysterious, the timing of the Second Coming could potentially be known based on end-times prophecy.

With that said, let us be abundantly clear: we do not believe that God has revealed to anyone when Jesus is coming back, and we see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal to anyone when Jesus is coming back. Matthew 24:36-44, while spoken directly to the people in Jesus’ time, also contains a general principle. The timing of Jesus’ return and the end of the age is not for us to know. Scripture nowhere encourages us to try to determine the date. Rather, we are to “keep watch, because we do not know on which day our Lord will come” (v. 42). We are to “be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him” (v. 44). The force of Jesus’ words diminishes if at some point in the future someone will be able to determine when He is coming back. If the date is discovered, we no longer need to “keep watch” or “be ready.” So, with the principle of Matthew 24:36-44 is mind, no, it is not possible for anyone to know the date that Jesus is coming back.

Despite this clear biblical principle, many throughout Christian history have attempted to prophesy the date that Jesus is coming back. Many such dates have been proposed, and all of them have been wrong. Most, if not all, of those who have predicted specific dates for Jesus’ return have had questionable, if not heretical, doctrinal positions on other issues. As it was said above, based on Matthew 24:36 and Acts 1:7, it is not God’s desire for us to calculate the day that Jesus is coming back. Anyone who undertakes such a task is, if nothing else, misguided.

The key points are (1) the Bible nowhere encourages us to attempt to discover the timing of Jesus’ return and (2) the Bible gives no explicit data by which the timing of Jesus’ return can be determined. Rather than developing wild and speculative calculations to determine when Jesus is coming back, the Bible encourages us to “keep watch” and “be ready” (Matthew 24:42-44). The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.

When the time of The Gentiles is Fulfilled and sometime during The Existence of The Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

1 This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, 2 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles.

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, on account of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Answer: Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come…So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.” At first glance, these verses would seem to provide a clear and explicit answer to the question. No, no one can know when Jesus is coming back. However, those verses do not say that no one will ever be able to know when Jesus will return. Most Bible scholars would say that Jesus, now glorified in heaven, knows the timing of His return, indicating that the phrase “nor the Son” does not mean Jesus will never know when He will return. Similarly, it is possible that, while Matthew 24:36-44 indicates that no one at that time could know the timing of Jesus’ return, God could reveal the timing of Jesus’ return to someone in the future.

In addition, there is Acts 1:7, which states, "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority." This was said by Jesus after the disciples asked Him if He was at that time going to restore the kingdom to Israel. This would seem to confirm the message of Matthew 24. It is not for us to know the timing of Jesus coming back. But there is also the question of which return these passages are referring to. Are they speaking of the Rapture or the Second Coming? Which return is unknowable—the Rapture, the Second Coming, or both? While the Rapture is presented as being imminent and mysterious, the timing of the Second Coming could potentially be known based on end-times prophecy.

With that said, let us be abundantly clear: we do not believe that God has revealed to anyone when Jesus is coming back, and we see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal to anyone when Jesus is coming back. Matthew 24:36-44, while spoken directly to the people in Jesus’ time, also contains a general principle. The timing of Jesus’ return and the end of the age is not for us to know. Scripture nowhere encourages us to try to determine the date. Rather, we are to “keep watch, because we do not know on which day our Lord will come” (v. 42). We are to “be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him” (v. 44). The force of Jesus’ words diminishes if at some point in the future someone will be able to determine when He is coming back. If the date is discovered, we no longer need to “keep watch” or “be ready.” So, with the principle of Matthew 24:36-44 is mind, no, it is not possible for anyone to know the date that Jesus is coming back.

Despite this clear biblical principle, many throughout Christian history have attempted to prophesy the date that Jesus is coming back. Many such dates have been proposed, and all of them have been wrong. Most, if not all, of those who have predicted specific dates for Jesus’ return have had questionable, if not heretical, doctrinal positions on other issues. As it was said above, based on Matthew 24:36 and Acts 1:7, it is not God’s desire for us to calculate the day that Jesus is coming back. Anyone who undertakes such a task is, if nothing else, misguided.

The key points are (1) the Bible nowhere encourages us to attempt to discover the timing of Jesus’ return and (2) the Bible gives no explicit data by which the timing of Jesus’ return can be determined. Rather than developing wild and speculative calculations to determine when Jesus is coming back, the Bible encourages us to “keep watch” and “be ready” (Matthew 24:42-44). The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.
So you have no clue. Why does this not surprise me?

Even if you knew the time, the day and hour of his return, would you fall on your knees, repent of your sins and worship Jesus, Immanuel, The Lamb of God, The Son of God, The 2nd Adam as your God and Savior?

We can only know the general time of His Coming....once for The Rapture, and then a 3rd time as King and Conqueror.

The signs of this general times are this. Sin abounds. Men become more and more wicked. They scoff at God. Israel is reborn as a Nation. Mass Migration upon The Earth. Homosexuality and Sexual Immorality increase. A lack for respect of life. Slander abounds.
Knowledge will be increased and so will travel. And there will be wars and rumors of wars.

But no man will know the exact time of Christ' return to collect His Church, and his final return will be to Destroy The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his Armies, and to put an end to War, and Evil once and for all and to remove them and Death from the Earth.

Even if you knew the time, the day and hour of his return, would you fall on your knees, repent of your sins and worship Jesus, Immanuel, The Lamb of God, The Son of God, The 2nd Adam as your God and Savior?

We can only know the general time of His Coming....once for The Rapture, and then a 3rd time as King and Conqueror.

The signs of this general times are this. Sin abounds. Men become more and more wicked. They scoff at God. Israel is reborn as a Nation. Mass Migration upon The Earth. Homosexuality and Sexual Immorality increase. A lack for respect of life. Slander abounds.
Knowledge will be increased and so will travel. And there will be wars and rumors of wars.

But no man will know the exact time of Christ' return to collect His Church, and his final return will be to Destroy The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his Armies, and to put an end to War, and Evil once and for all and to remove them and Death from the Earth.
So Jesus is coming back because of anal sex? To pitch or catch?

Forum List

Back