Jesus was not the Messiah

What for? You're supposed to be such a koranic scholar, you shouldn't need another reminder. But I noticed you didn't refute what I said.

You made assertions, so it's on you to back them up and show the world that they're true. Go for it.

You said you're against jihad and sharia law. Which means you're not a real muslim. Going to deny it?

I'm not against jihad, but I'm opposed to violence that oversteps the limits set by the Qur'an. I'm for Qur'anic law rather than the nonsensical skein of un-Islamic traditions and rulings that form the basis of "Sharia" today. Sharia must have a purely Qur'anic basis.

You made assertions, so it's on you to back them up and show the world that they're true. Go for it.

You said you're against jihad and sharia law. Which means you're not a real muslim. Going to deny it?

I'm not against jihad, but I'm opposed to violence that oversteps the limits set by the Qur'an. I'm for Qur'anic law rather than the nonsensical skein of un-Islamic traditions and rulings that form the basis of "Sharia" today. Sharia must have a purely Qur'anic basis.

:clap2: At least you admit that you're not a real muslim. You're more like just a koran afficionado. I read Mein Kampt, doesn't make me a nazi either.
You should just stop pretending that you're a real muslim.

:clap2: At least you admit that you're not a real muslim.
Whatever you say. :eusa_eh:

I pray, I make the declaration of belief, I give alms, I'll make the pilgrimage, and I'm currently fasting, so I'm just going to go ahead and continue considering myself a Muslim.

You're more like just a koran afficionado. I read Mein Kampt, doesn't make me a nazi either. You should just stop pretending that you're a real muslim.
All upright Muslims should commit themselves to continuous study of the Qur'an.

You know kalam, your religion is based on death, and, it goes against the 10 Commandments.

Why do I say this? Because your fucked cult of death dictates that if you are an infidel, then you must either convert or die.

You DO realize why the 10 Commandments were created don't you? It's to keep the human race alive. Suicide bombings don't contribute to that at ALL.

First 3 commandments...........remember who HaShem is and don't worship false gods like allah (may his name forever be a curse.........ptooie).

Next? Thou shalt not murder. God is telling you to not take the life of another human being unnecessarily. IsLAME does that with their suicide bombings and terrorist attacks.

Thou shalt not commit adultery. Why? Someone is gonna want to come and murder you if you cheat with their spouse. And by the way, wanna explain the MusLAME rape squads in Rwanda?

Thou shalt not steal. Why? If you steal from someone, they're gonna want to kill you.

Thou shalt not bear false witness (don't lie). Why? If someone lies to you and you find out about it, you're gonna want to kill them. Oh yeah........IsLAME violates this one regularly with their practice of taquiyya.

Honor thy parents. Why? Because they brought you into this world and can take you out.

Thou shalt not covet. Why? Because if you get jealous enough, you're gonna want to kill someone else.

Honor the Sabbath. Why? Because if you don't take a break once in a while, you're gonna kill yourself.

Nope........sorry.........your cult of death is wrong.

You know kalam, your religion is based on death

566_The_Small_Crucifiction_Grunewald_Mathis.jpg

'For all have sinned...'
(Romans 2:32)

'the wages of sin is death'
(Romans: 6:23)

'3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins...'
(1 Corinthians 15:3)

'The Christ hath died for all our sins...'
(1 Peter 3:18)

'But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.'
(Romans 5:8)

Why do I say this? Because your fucked cult of death dictates that if you are an infidel, then you must either convert or die.

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)

Psalm 58:10, "the righteous wash their feet in the blood of the wicked.

"A curse on him who is lax in doing the LORD's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed! (Jeremiah 48:10)​

You DO realize why the 10 Commandments were created don't you? It's to keep the human race alive. Suicide bombings don't contribute to that at ALL.
Genocide did? The atrocities of the Inquisition, the witch burnings, the 'convert or die' missionaries in the New World...

First 3 commandments...........remember who HaShem is and don't worship false gods

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/85079-jesus-was-not-the-messiah.html

Tell us again about your toa-judaia-christo- custom religion...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/80147-abs-refutes-and-pwns-self.html

Next? Thou shalt not murder.

canaan conquest genocide - Google Search

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

You can have a dozen wives, though. All that commandment means is you aren't to sleep with another man's wife

Thou shalt not steal. Why? If you steal from someone, they're gonna want to kill you.

So you assert that the 10 commandments (the first 10 in a list of numerous laws) arouse from a social construct and need to enforce ethics and maintain order for the common good?

:eusa_whistle:

I'll make the pilgrimage, and I'm currently fasting, so I'm just going to go ahead and continue considering myself a Muslim.

So you haven't made the pilgrimage, what a surprise! When you do go, if you go, make sure you spread your "muslim" beliefs around of no sharia law, no jihad like they're doing today (because you think it's crap) and tell everyone how disgusted you were with 9/11, and we'll see if they use your severed head as a soccer ball.

I now you're going to consider yourself a muslim, just don't tell other real muslims about your beliefs, you might get hurt.
You're like the catholic who doesn't believe that condoms should be disallowed, that abortion is ok, and who think that divorce and re-marriage are ok. You might still consider yourself catholic, but the pope sure don't.

PS I bet you don't even kiss your carpet 5 times a day.

So you haven't made the pilgrimage, what a surprise!
I don't have enough money at my disposal.

When you do go, if you go, make sure you spread your "muslim" beliefs around of no sharia law, no jihad like they're doing today (because you think it's crap) and tell everyone how disgusted you were with 9/11, and we'll see if they use your severed head as a soccer ball.

I now you're going to consider yourself a muslim, just don't tell other real muslims about your beliefs, you might get hurt.
Other Muslims are cognizant of what I believe, and most don't seem to have a problem with it. They're fully aware that my opinions are in line with the Qur'an.

So you haven't made the pilgrimage, what a surprise!
I don't have enough money at my disposal.

When you do go, if you go, make sure you spread your "muslim" beliefs around of no sharia law, no jihad like they're doing today (because you think it's crap) and tell everyone how disgusted you were with 9/11, and we'll see if they use your severed head as a soccer ball.

Other Muslims are cognizant of what I believe, and most don't seem to have a problem with it. They're fully aware that my opinions are in line with the Qur'an.

You don't have enough money? Airfare to mecca is what, 2 1/2 camels? 1 fresh daughter? C'mon, if you were a real muslim you'd get a second job to make the measly 2k it would cost to fly there. Nobody's THAT poor.

I bet you that a) you drink alcohol and b) you don't pray on your carpet 5 times a day and c) you only have 1 wife, if any.

You do realize kalam, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow and die before making it to Mecca, you're not gonna get your 72 virgins in paradise.

Good luck with that belief system though.

You know kalam, your religion is based on death,
In what way?

and, it goes against the 10 Commandments.
Not really. Still, I don't consider myself bound by Biblical commandments because I'm not a Christian or a Jew. I don't believe that the Old Testament is a suitable source of guidance in today's world.

Does it?

There is no compulsion in religion -- the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing. - 2:256

O you who believe, be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice; and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably. Be just; that is nearer to observance of duty. And keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Aware of what you do. - 5:8

And if thy Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Wilt thou then force men till they are believers? And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And he casts uncleanness on those who will not understand. - 10:99

And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, and enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place! - 18:29

Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. - 60:8​

The 613 Hebrew laws were instruments of rigid social and religious control. Readers of the OT are seemingly encouraged to participate in mass killings, rape, etc. Moreover, the OT's prevailing message is one of ethnic supremacism. This all became outdated and was replaced by Qur'anic law.

First 3 commandments...........remember who HaShem is and don't worship false gods like allah (may his name forever be a curse.........ptooie).
The Qur'an enjoins Muslims to worship Allah alone and leave others to their own beliefs if they decide not to follow Islam.

Next? Thou shalt not murder. God is telling you to not take the life of another human being unnecessarily.
Go read the Bible again and slap yourself for every divinely-sanctioned genocide you overlooked when you made this statement. :lol:

Thou shalt not commit adultery. Why? Someone is gonna want to come and murder you if you cheat with their spouse. And by the way, wanna explain the MusLAME rape squads in Rwanda?
Funny you'd mention that. I have no idea what you're talking about, given that Christians make up about 94% of Rwanda's population.

Source: Rwanda

You brought up an important point, though; the conduct of Muslims during the Rwandan genocide is certainly worth examining.

" ...Muslim leaders credit the gains to their ability during the 1994 massacres to shield most Muslims, and many other Rwandans, from certain death. "The Muslims handled themselves well in '94, and I wanted to be like them," said Alex Rutiririza, explaining why he converted to Islam last year.

With killing all around, he said, the safest place to be back then was in a Muslim neighborhood. Then as now, many of Rwanda's Muslims lived crowded together in the Biryogo neighborhood of Kigali.

During the mass killing of Tutsi, militias had the place surrounded, but Hutu Muslims did not cooperate with the Hutu killers. They said they felt far more connected through religion than through ethnicity, and Muslim Tutsi were spared.

"Nobody died in a mosque," said Ramadhani Rugema, executive secretary of the Muslim Association of Rwanda. "No Muslim wanted any other Muslim to die. We stood up to the militias. And we helped many non-Muslims get away."

Mr. Rugema, a Tutsi, said he owed his life to a Muslim stranger who hid him in his home when members of the Interahamwe militia were pursuing him."

Source: Ten Years After Horror, Rwandans Turn to Islam - The New York Times

Thank you for helping me prove my point. Would you be interested in telling us how Christians behaved during the Bosnian genocide, or would you like for me to do that as well?

Thou shalt not bear false witness (don't lie). Why? If someone lies to you and you find out about it, you're gonna want to kill them. Oh yeah........IsLAME violates this one regularly with their practice of taquiyya.
Where in the Qur'an are Muslims told to lie?

Please continue to assist me in disproving this. Your help has been invaluable. :clap2:

You don't have enough money? Airfare to mecca is what, 2 1/2 camels? 1 fresh daughter?
About 5,000 bucks.

Allstate Travel and Tours - best affordable hajj and umrah packages usa

C'mon, if you were a real muslim you'd get a second job to make the measly 2k it would cost to fly there. Nobody's THAT poor.
I have the rest of my life to complete hajj and currently have other more immediate financial priorities... not that it's any of your business.

I bet you that a) you drink alcohol
Nope.

and b) you don't pray on your carpet 5 times a day
When I'm not traveling I do.

and c) you only have 1 wife, if any.
Too young to be worrying about that at the moment.

You do realize kalam, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow and die before making it to Mecca, you're not gonna get your 72 virgins in paradise.

Good luck with that belief system though.
I don't expect to anyway. The Qur'an doesn't make any mention of 72 virgins.

Holy Bible / New Testament / John / 17

17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Works for me. Not too many places one see's Jesus Pray. The Holy Bible

Considering the origin of this thread and the Soulless Evil incarnate behind it, I submit this in defense of a Religion that has rescued more human Beings than any other. Not that it needs any help, though you do.

Last edited:
Intense: "They are Thine"? :rofl: is that like We are They?

kalam, c'mon man you've got more important financial obligations than to Mohammed, Mecca and Allah? Like what? You saving up to move out of your mom's house? Or to buy a 9 year old girl?
So you're still a virgin?
So if you don't kiss your carpet 5 times a day EVERYDAY, you're again, not a real muslim. Allah doesn't seem to mean that much to you.

Intense: "They are Thine"? :rofl: is that like We are They?

kalam, c'mon man you've got more important financial obligations than to Mohammed, Mecca and Allah? Like what? You saving up to move out of your mom's house? Or to buy a 9 year old girl?
So you're still a virgin?
So if you don't kiss your carpet 5 times a day EVERYDAY, you're again, not a real muslim. Allah doesn't seem to mean that much to you.

John, What exactly do you want your obituary to read? Here lies what is left of John, whom, mocked, rather than tolerated, struck down by a lightening bolt up the ass, drowned in a half inch puddle, neatly folded and parted by a passing ACORN Bus in route to protest Girl Scout cookie sales. John tempted what he did not understand, he has all the time he needs now to contemplate.

Forum List

Back