Jesus was not a Jew

So now God was the Roman Emperor in 69 a.d.?
Wow!

Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

The Apotheosis of Washington - Wikipedia

What concrete proof do you have that they are created?

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Can't be made up if they have become facts. :)

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He would, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

It was to be in the present generation. Must of been General Titus and his right hand man Tiberius Alexander. 70 AD was when Herods temple fell, and in 73 Masada standoff was ended.

It could not have been for the present generation. Christ listed the things to look for prior to His return. None of which were relevant in Christ's first appearance. This is the generation that has the capability to turn the earth's water into wormwood, increase in travel, increase in knowledge, a rebirth of Israel, with a gathering of Jews from the North, the advent of a one world government....
More is written about the times we are in now than the time Christ walked the earth. It is very specific.

You're suggesting one cannot be part of a group and fight against that same group? That's your argument for why Jesus couldn't be a Jew?

You didn't really think that one through, did ya?

Jesus was a Rabbi, a radical one to be sure, but you can't be a Rabbi without being a Jew.
Indeed, Judea was divided. A short period of independence after Greek control inspired in Jews a renewed hope that God would restore Israel to its former glory.

Subjugation to Rome dashed those hopes, and a cult of zealots emerged who tested Christ and ultimately caused the desolation of Jerusalem and the destruction of the Temple.

Jesus was an Essene Jew. The Zealots included scribes and Pharisees, and desecrated the priesthood when they murdered the high priest and seated one of their own (who was not descended from Aaron).

The Essenes were Zealots. I believe that most scholars have given up on the idea that Jesus
was an EsseneJ
Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He would, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

Irish-----you have rammed your head against a stone wall one time too many

I also believe the Essenes were Zealots fighting against Rome, headquarters in Galilee. The Sacarii were the dagger men who fought and killed the pro Roman Jews near and in the Temple area. That is what I believe from my reading.

it is not at all clear to me that the ESSENES were FIGHTING actively in their HEYDAY-----they were
MONASTIC PEOPLE------waiting ........ The Sacarii were an unrelated group------not monastic

They fought Romans. Zealots.

you are very confused. People who rejected the filth and stink of ROME were not CONSTANTLY
swinging swords or daggers--------just about the WHOLE country rejected the roman stink but just
went about their business------SOME who rejected the roman stench retreated to remote places--both
North and South-----and developed something like ashrams. The essenes were such a group

Wow!

Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Wow!

Matthew 24:34New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

Matt 24: 34 Amen, I say to you, this generationa will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

LOL- the 'jews role in the death of God's son'?

Is this like your role in the Slavery in America?

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Indeed, Judea was divided. A short period of independence after Greek control inspired in Jews a renewed hope that God would restore Israel to its former glory.

Subjugation to Rome dashed those hopes, and a cult of zealots emerged who tested Christ and ultimately caused the desolation of Jerusalem and the destruction of the Temple.

Jesus was an Essene Jew. The Zealots included scribes and Pharisees, and desecrated the priesthood when they murdered the high priest and seated one of their own (who was not descended from Aaron).

The Essenes were Zealots. I believe that most scholars have given up on the idea that Jesus
was an EsseneJ

I also believe the Essenes were Zealots fighting against Rome, headquarters in Galilee. The Sacarii were the dagger men who fought and killed the pro Roman Jews near and in the Temple area. That is what I believe from my reading.

it is not at all clear to me that the ESSENES were FIGHTING actively in their HEYDAY-----they were
MONASTIC PEOPLE------waiting ........ The Sacarii were an unrelated group------not monastic

you are very confused. People who rejected the filth and stink of ROME were not CONSTANTLY
swinging swords or daggers--------just about the WHOLE country rejected the roman stink but just
went about their business------SOME who rejected the roman stench retreated to remote places--both
North and South-----and developed something like ashrams. The essenes were such a group

Why do you want the Christians to worship a jew so bad. Essense= zealots. The Romans never asked for much , just peace and taxes. The Jews rebelled and interrupted trade routes. The Romans accepted all religions at first and even embraced them, but the Roman zealots would not have it.

The OP is an anti-semitic Troll- he posts something outlandish and runs away.

Wow!

Wow!

Matt 24: 34 Amen, I say to you, this generationa will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . <one of the major signs! The only day that that has ever happened to Israel was May 14, 1948.
To pick and choose a sign or two and exclude the rest turns believers into Millerites.

Matthew 24:33
So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door.

We are the ONLY generation to see all the things coming to fruition.

Last edited:
Wow!

Wow!

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . That day was May 14, 1948. To pick and choose a sign or two turns believers into Millerites.

So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door.

We are the ONLY generation to see all the things......

No he was referring to a generation and in that day that was 40 years. Ad they did see all those things, did they not?? I am talking the Jews of the day, the ones he was speaking to.

Too think Jesus would say, well in 1948 when the jews take control of Jerusalem (which has not happened) I'm coming back. Its done, it was 40 years to the taking over of Masada.

Wow!

Wow!

That's right and they are.

Most who was born after May 14th,1948 when Israel became a State are still alive today.

was an EsseneJ

Why do you want the Christians to worship a jew so bad. Essense= zealots. The Romans never asked for much , just peace and taxes. The Jews rebelled and interrupted trade routes. The Romans accepted all religions at first and even embraced them, but the Roman zealots would not have it.

It is the Christians who WANT TO WORSHIP A JEW------and have for almost 2000 years.
I am not at all surprised that you worship a people who fed men women and children
to lions--------and enslaved even the Greeks whom, they themselves, recognized as their
superiors and whose form of slavery was so barbaric that KILLING slaves for sport was
entirely acceptable and endorsed by their "gods" -------it is SO YOU-----ethics from
your catechism whore

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

It is the Christians who WANT TO WORSHIP A JEW------and have for almost 2000 years.
I am not at all surprised that you worship a people who fed men women and children
to lions--------and enslaved even the Greeks whom, they themselves, recognized as their
superiors and whose form of slavery was so barbaric that KILLING slaves for sport was
entirely acceptable and endorsed by their "gods" -------it is SO YOU-----ethics from
your catechism whore

No they didn't. I guess Josephus enjoyed be a freedman. Just Jewish propaganda. They didn't enslave the Greeks, where are you getting this from.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

you believe that idiot story? the same PILATE that went on to crucify thousands more innocent
people?----------Where is your VIRGIN?

Wow!

Wow!

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . That day was May 14, 1948. To pick and choose a sign or two turns believers into Millerites.

We are the ONLY generation to see all the things......

No he was referring to a generation and in that day that was 40 years. Ad they did see all those things, did they not?? I am talking the Jews of the day, the ones he was speaking to.

Too think Jesus would say, well in 1948 when the jews take control of Jerusalem (which has not happened) I'm coming back. Its done, it was 40 years to the taking over of Masada.

Jesus was talking to them about his resurrection from death and yes it all happened, not his 2nd coming.
They are 2 separate events and even his followers thought mistakenly that they were in end times.

Forum List

Back