Jesus was not a Jew

Not a question mark in sight. Guessing English isn't your first language.
Not a question mark in sight. Guessing English isn't your first language.

in religion no such expression exists ... (are) the 1st century crucifiers and those that emerged in the 4th century the same set of people. ? -

... they are the same today.

"this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

No idea what "set of people" means. Nobody lived from the 1st to 4th century.

Are you trying to make a point? Speak clearly man!

there was a progression from the 1st century events (of the original intent) to the culmination of the christian bible written in the late 4th century - as I have clearly stated, the same "set of people" that were responsible for the crucifixion were the same that wrote their christian bible in the late 4th century - until the crucifiers are brought to Justice (rewriting their errant manuscript) the Almighty will forever withhold their blessing for those people - the followers of the 4th century christian bible.

Okeedookee.

One pretty much loses all credibility when they claim to know the mind of God. Stated differently, you have no idea whom the 'the Almighty' will or will not bless. It's that sort of arrogance that attempts to justify evil towards other men.
One pretty much loses all credibility when they claim to know the mind of God. Stated differently, you have no idea whom the 'the Almighty' will or will not bless. It's that sort of arrogance that attempts to justify evil towards other men.

"there was a progression from the 1st century events (of the original intent) to the culmination of the christian bible written in the late 4th century - as I have clearly stated, the same "set of people" that were responsible for the crucifixion were the same that wrote their christian bible in the late 4th century - until the crucifiers are brought to Justice (rewriting their errant manuscript) the Almighty will forever withhold their blessing for those people - the followers of the 4th century christian bible".

your arrogance speaks for itself and your dismissal for the purpose to enshrine a fabricated 4th century religion of a crime against an individual's purpose is in itself a repudiation of that religion and of the true events representing the 1st century that history from that time, the 4th century to the present is an open record of deceit and oppression.

You claim to know the mind of God, yet call me arrogant.

I see you're also irony impaired.

Good luck with all that.

in religion no such expression exists ... (are) the 1st century crucifiers and those that emerged in the 4th century the same set of people. ? -

... they are the same today.

there was a progression from the 1st century events (of the original intent) to the culmination of the christian bible written in the late 4th century - as I have clearly stated, the same "set of people" that were responsible for the crucifixion were the same that wrote their christian bible in the late 4th century - until the crucifiers are brought to Justice (rewriting their errant manuscript) the Almighty will forever withhold their blessing for those people - the followers of the 4th century christian bible.

Okeedookee.

"there was a progression from the 1st century events (of the original intent) to the culmination of the christian bible written in the late 4th century - as I have clearly stated, the same "set of people" that were responsible for the crucifixion were the same that wrote their christian bible in the late 4th century - until the crucifiers are brought to Justice (rewriting their errant manuscript) the Almighty will forever withhold their blessing for those people - the followers of the 4th century christian bible".

your arrogance speaks for itself and your dismissal for the purpose to enshrine a fabricated 4th century religion of a crime against an individual's purpose is in itself a repudiation of that religion and of the true events representing the 1st century that history from that time, the 4th century to the present is an open record of deceit and oppression.

Good luck with all that.
BW: "your arrogance speaks for itself and your dismissal for the purpose to enshrine a fabricated 4th century religion of a crime against an individual's purpose is in itself a repudiation of that religion and of the true events representing the 1st century that history from that time, the 4th century to the present is an open record of deceit and oppression".

the above was my response, where am I a victim of your claim. -

what has been your concern would be an even better question.

"breezie" -----my understanding of "the minor chord" is-------the "SET OF PERSONS"-----
that crucified Jesus in the first century are the ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS. And the
"SET OF PERSONS" responsible for the fourth century "Christian bible" are
the ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS ------but I may be COMPLETELY WRONG

I am not including persons like PAUL or PETER as the set of persons responsible
for the writing of the fourth century "Christian bible" I am not quite sure of the person
called EUSEBIUS

Okeedookee.

Good luck with all that.
BW: "your arrogance speaks for itself and your dismissal for the purpose to enshrine a fabricated 4th century religion of a crime against an individual's purpose is in itself a repudiation of that religion and of the true events representing the 1st century that history from that time, the 4th century to the present is an open record of deceit and oppression".

the above was my response, where am I a victim of your claim. -

what has been your concern would be an even better question.

Night school. English. Seriously.

"breezie" -----my understanding of "the minor chord" is-------the "SET OF PERSONS"-----
that crucified Jesus in the first century are the ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS. And the
"SET OF PERSONS" responsible for the fourth century "Christian bible" are
the ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS ------but I may be COMPLETELY WRONG

for the writing of the fourth century "Christian bible" I am not quite sure of the person
called EUSEBIUS
for the writing of the fourth century "Christian bible
"

i'm really not sure who the apostles were, i stopped reading the bible inside the 1st page for its disingenuous text ... from that time to the late 4th century they no longer represented the events of the 1st century for those in the 4th century that compiled the christian bible - that was written by the descendants of those responsible for the crucifixion caused by the threats the 1st century events imposed on their false disposition of the religion used for their personal gain. -

as stated before and there are others:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

is a forgery to seal their lineage that history proves by record from that time in the late 4th century to the present day an uninterrupted litany of deception and persecution against the Free Spirit represented by Jesus and the events of the 1st century ... only when the crucifiers are brought to Justice will the religion return to its emergence of the 1st century and represent the true religion of the Almighty, The Triumph of Good vs Evil - -

the unrepentant crucifiers represent the triumph of Evil.

The idea that Jesus was a Jew is a big lie.

Jesus, in fact, fought the Jews and was crucified for it.

Only a bigoted ignorant fool could post the above. The Christian religion teaches that" Jesus" came to earth to be sacrificed by.his " Father" yet that's not why he died? The above is a perfect example of a " Christian"

Forum List

Back