Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

they wr
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD
Incorrect fruitcake. ... :cuckoo:

Muslim's do not worship Muhammad, nor is he considered a deity. ... :cool:

They may not worship him, but they do put him over Gods own son=major error.

they WORSHIP him-----they plop on the floor and repeat the name MUHUMMAD five times per day-------the caravan raider is DEIFIED.
Any glimmer of a criticism of the murderer/rapist is considered a CAPITAL
CRIME --------I have relatives who would not consider UTTERING the word
"muhummad"-----they carry family legacies of LIVING under the filth of
shariah----ie they are the survivors of their communities in lands invaded
by the trash of arabia

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who do you believe first? Jesus or Dogma? they contradict one another.

30 Top Bible Verses About The Holy Spirit - Inspiring Scripture
The scripture itself proves you wrong, and blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.:)

You have got to be kidding.
Jesus teaches--he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--

Here is the real Holy spirit=

Father has a name-YHVH(Jehovah) son has a name= Jesus--Holy spirit-0
Father gets worship, Jesus gets it in trinity translations--Holy spirit-0
Father receives-honor, glory. He shares those with Jesus--Holy spirit= 0
etc all the way down the line= 0 equality-The Holy spirit isn't even a being. It is Gods active force.

Father is not Jehovah or Yahweh. Do you believe in the virgin birth , Jesus was born of a virgin??

YHVH= the true God of Israel=OT--He did not change. Yes he is the Father.

No he is the tribal war god , use to be a Canaanite god. Sorry but he himself said his name is Jealous.

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

The scripture itself proves you wrong, and blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.:)

etc all the way down the line= 0 equality-The Holy spirit isn't even a being. It is Gods active force.

Father is not Jehovah or Yahweh. Do you believe in the virgin birth , Jesus was born of a virgin??

No he is the tribal war god , use to be a Canaanite god. Sorry but he himself said his name is Jealous.

Men who twist things tell you that. It was symbolism( jealous) --The 4 letters of the tetragramoton is his personal name. YHVH( Jehovah)

Men who twist things tell you that. It was symbolism( jealous) --The 4 letters of the tetragramoton is his personal name. YHVH( Jehovah)

The trinity is all over the 4 gospels and Paul writes about it as well. You might as well be a Jew instead of a JW. You obviously do not believe in the virgin birth. I don't either, but I understand what the trinity means.

The trinity is all over the 4 gospels and Paul writes about it as well. You might as well be a Jew instead of a JW. You obviously do not believe in the virgin birth. I don't either, but I understand what the trinity means.

I have studied over 50years--many different translations, religions, history, a little languages--- There is no trinity in existence. Facts prove it 100%-- The God of Israel( OT) is the true living God--a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah) the Father.( 1Cor 8:6)- John 4:22-24
Fact--Every trinity translation on earth teach 2 different gods.

Here is Paul teaching who is who-- 1Corinthians 8:6, 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28,2Cor 11:31, Eph 1:13,17, Coll 1:3

The Assyrians of antiquity worshipped an ancient Trinity in a Father and a Mother aspect deity, rounded off with the sitting king of the day to represent the divine down here on Earth. The Hindustanis also worshipped a less decipherable Trinity in their Trimurti of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Certainly adequate antediluvian precedent for balance of the universe in three forms or embodiments. The Bible itself makes at least fifty mentions of the varying aspects of the Trinity, which have their obvious earthly counterpart incarnations in the flesh indwelling spirit of the Father, the father, and the Son and son.

Your argument is an overused one with seemingly dubious intent and wholly one of reductio ad absurdum or semantic reaction to individual distaste or some misperceived blasphemy against sect or denomination. World foundations of the primeval divine in "three persons" is a well established, aphanite durable premise and living self-construct, wholly "un-created" by us mere mortals. Our Savior's awareness or origin at the Beginning need not be contextually doubted. However, I suppose we could argue all day the translation of Elohim. But who has the time?

Matthew 28:18-20 (NASB)

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

John 5:17-18 (NASB)

But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.” For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 8:48-59 (NASB)

The Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges. Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.” The Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets also; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word, he will never taste of death.’ Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?” Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

John 10:25-38 (NASB)

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father’s name, these testify of Me. But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.”

John 14:9-17 (NASB)

Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 16:12-15 (NASB)

I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Yes. Pretty much settles it.

the religion of rome was ROMAN SUPREMACY------rome was not giving up that which it consider DA BEST-----to wit roman culture. Its religion HAD to
fit into its "culture". The religion of GREECE was greek supremacy----Alexander was no less "divine" than was Jesus in the GREEK religion-----
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD------then again----same is true of Egypt----Pharoah was DIVINE ----even the Aztec King and the Emperors of Japan were DIVINE

You're an idiot, as usual. Mohammed was a Prophet, not God, or Allah by their name.

The main bone of contention between Christian and Islamic theology has to do with the polytheistic belief in the Trinity. .... :cool:

It isn't 'polytheistic', it's just literary devices; different names for different aspects of the same entity. There are several 'names' for God on the OT, all symbolizing a different 'face' in dealing with mankind, or individuals. Some of the references are plural, some 'singular'. The choice used in a writing usually indicates a more specific aspect is being emphasized, and is not referring to a different 'person'.

My hand is not my ear, but I have both of them. The use of anthropomorphism for instance is a literary device, and used as early as Genesis, and refers to God 'walking in the Garden'. Why would He 'walk'?

And, as 'God', why wouldn't He be able to manifest His presence any way He wanted to???

Last edited:
the word trinity is not in The Bible

It's not in the Bible, but the word doctrine is. The Trinity is part of God's doctrine.

ETA: I had to look it up, but the Nicence Creed is part of Biblical doctrine.

Last edited:
“If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing." 1 Timothy 6:3-4

"The Bible gives stern warning to those who would teach false or incomplete doctrine simply because it is more compatible with man’s ideas."

What is doctrine?

People who make these kind of assertions generally have exceedingly poor Bible knowledge. Disappointing but true. I see it's the same here, again.

You're wrong. You've been proven wrong in this thread.

The main bone of contention between Christian and Islamic theology has to do with the polytheistic belief in the Trinity. .... :cool:

It isn't 'polytheistic', it's just literary devices; different names for different aspects of the same entity. There are several 'names' for God on the OT, all symbolizing a different 'face' in dealing with mankind, or individuals. Some of the references are plural, some 'singular'. The choice used in a writing usually indicates a more specific aspect is being emphasized, and is not referring to a different 'person'.

My hand is not my ear, but I have both of them. The use of anthropomorphism for instance is a literary device, and used as early as Genesis, and refers to God 'walking in the Garden'. Why would He 'walk'?

And, as 'God', why wouldn't He be able to manifest His presence any way He wanted to???

nonsense. The trinity is polytheistic by definition and claiming that Jesus was God is not a literary device. it is blasphemy.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God.

There is only one God with two witnesses. Two 'others' calling out to each other across the river of time. One God two olive trees, one God two candlesticks, one God two lamp stands, one God two trees of life in the middle of paradise, one God two staves to lead the flock.

And if Jesus is to be believed there is only one messiah, which means the two witnesses represents the same being appearing twice. "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd."

One God, one messiah.

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will call for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways, they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me."
Jeremiah 16:16

Last edited:
the religion of rome was ROMAN SUPREMACY------rome was not giving up that which it consider DA BEST-----to wit roman culture. Its religion HAD to
fit into its "culture". The religion of GREECE was greek supremacy----Alexander was no less "divine" than was Jesus in the GREEK religion-----
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD------then again----same is true of Egypt----Pharoah was DIVINE ----even the Aztec King and the Emperors of Japan were DIVINE

You're an idiot, as usual. Mohammed was a Prophet, not God, or Allah by their name.

it is obvious that you have never discussed religion with a real muslim or a non muslim who survived shariah or been to a mosque.

Forum List

Back