Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

the religion of rome was ROMAN SUPREMACY------rome was not giving up that which it consider DA BEST-----to wit roman culture. Its religion HAD to
fit into its "culture". The religion of GREECE was greek supremacy----Alexander was no less "divine" than was Jesus in the GREEK religion-----
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD------then again----same is true of Egypt----Pharoah was DIVINE ----even the Aztec King and the Emperors of Japan were DIVINE

You're an idiot, as usual. Mohammed was a Prophet, not God, or Allah by their name.

it is obvious that you have never discussed religion with a real muslim or a non muslim who survived shariah or been to a mosque.

It's obvious you're just a troll and know nothing about any of it.

the religion of rome was ROMAN SUPREMACY------rome was not giving up that which it consider DA BEST-----to wit roman culture. Its religion HAD to
fit into its "culture". The religion of GREECE was greek supremacy----Alexander was no less "divine" than was Jesus in the GREEK religion-----
the religion of islam was the worship of the divine MUHUMMAD------then again----same is true of Egypt----Pharoah was DIVINE ----even the Aztec King and the Emperors of Japan were DIVINE

You're an idiot, as usual. Mohammed was a Prophet, not God, or Allah by their name.

it is obvious that you have never discussed religion with a real muslim or a non muslim who survived shariah or been to a mosque.

It's obvious you're just a troll and know nothing about any of it.

what is "it" ?

The main bone of contention between Christian and Islamic theology has to do with the polytheistic belief in the Trinity. .... :cool:

It isn't 'polytheistic', it's just literary devices; different names for different aspects of the same entity. There are several 'names' for God on the OT, all symbolizing a different 'face' in dealing with mankind, or individuals. Some of the references are plural, some 'singular'. The choice used in a writing usually indicates a more specific aspect is being emphasized, and is not referring to a different 'person'.

My hand is not my ear, but I have both of them. The use of anthropomorphism for instance is a literary device, and used as early as Genesis, and refers to God 'walking in the Garden'. Why would He 'walk'?

And, as 'God', why wouldn't He be able to manifest His presence any way He wanted to???

nonsense. The trinity is polytheistic by definition and claiming that Jesus was God is not a literary device. it is blasphemy.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God.

There is only one God with two witnesses. Two 'others' calling out to each other across the river of time. One God two olive trees, one God two candlesticks, one God two lamp stands, one God two trees of life in the middle of paradise, one God two staves to lead the flock.

And if Jesus is to be believed there is only one messiah, which means the two witnesses represents the same being appearing twice. "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd."

One God, one messiah.

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will call for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways, they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me."
Jeremiah 16:16

So write your own Bible and see how many buy it.

Citing verses out of context isn't impressive, either. It merely means you have no point.

As for the term 'Messiah', the term is used to describe Cyrus in the OT, so it isn't an exclusive term for just one, either. You don't like the complexity of the writings and want a simpleton's screed, just memorize the sermon on the Mount and leave the higher levels to the adults to discuss or chat with Rosie; she needs the attention.

The main bone of contention between Christian and Islamic theology has to do with the polytheistic belief in the Trinity. .... :cool:

It isn't 'polytheistic', it's just literary devices; different names for different aspects of the same entity. There are several 'names' for God on the OT, all symbolizing a different 'face' in dealing with mankind, or individuals. Some of the references are plural, some 'singular'. The choice used in a writing usually indicates a more specific aspect is being emphasized, and is not referring to a different 'person'.

My hand is not my ear, but I have both of them. The use of anthropomorphism for instance is a literary device, and used as early as Genesis, and refers to God 'walking in the Garden'. Why would He 'walk'?

And, as 'God', why wouldn't He be able to manifest His presence any way He wanted to???

nonsense. The trinity is polytheistic by definition and claiming that Jesus was God is not a literary device. it is blasphemy.

There is only one God with two witnesses. Two 'others' calling out to each other across the river of time. One God two olive trees, one God two candlesticks, one God two lamp stands, one God two trees of life in the middle of paradise, one God two staves to lead the flock.

And if Jesus is to be believed there is only one messiah, which means the two witnesses represents the same being appearing twice. "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd."

One God, one messiah.

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will call for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways, they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me."

Citing verses out of context isn't impressive, either. It merely means you have no point.

As for the term 'Messiah', the term is used to describe Cyrus in the OT, so it isn't an exclusive term for just one, either. You don't like the complexity of the writings and want a simpleton's screed, just memorize the sermon on the Mount and leave the higher levels to the adults to discuss or chat with Rosie; she needs the attention.

the sermon on the mount is the CLIFF'S NOTES version of
Pharisee theology. The INTERPRETATION laid
upon it by later "Christian" theologians and commentators is
psychotic

One God, one messiah.

When Moses said that God would send another, like him, who spoke with God "face to face" and would put his words into that prophets mouth to convey "all of his commands", he was not speaking about just any messiah, just one. (Deut. 18:18)

Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed to be this particular messiah, a Jewish man, the Son of God being a relational metaphor, and proved it by revealing the hidden teaching of the law, something that no other man could possibly do unless it had been first revealed to him by God, "face to face".

Once the truth is brought to light there is no longer any need for some other messiah. The way to eternal life has already been made clear.

Either you do it or you don't.

Last edited:

One God, one messiah.

When Moses said that God would send another, like him, who spoke with God "face to face" and would put his words into that prophets mouth to convey "all of his commands", he was not speaking about just any messiah, just one. (Deut. 18:18)

Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed to be this particular messiah, a Jewish man, the Son of God being a relational metaphor, and proved it by revealing the hidden teaching of the law, something that no other man could possibly do unless it had been first revealed to him by God, "face to face".

Once the truth is brought to light there is no longer any need for some other messiah. The way to eternal life has already been made clear.

So if I don't follow a book I'll have no eternal life. Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who do you believe first? Jesus or Dogma? they contradict one another.

The Assyrians of antiquity worshipped an ancient Trinity in a Father and a Mother aspect deity, rounded off with the sitting king of the day to represent the divine down here on Earth. The Hindustanis also worshipped a less decipherable Trinity in their Trimurti of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Certainly adequate antediluvian precedent for balance of the universe in three forms or embodiments. The Bible itself makes at least fifty mentions of the varying aspects of the Trinity, which have their obvious earthly counterpart incarnations in the flesh indwelling spirit of the Father, the father, and the Son and son.

Your argument is an overused one with seemingly dubious intent and wholly one of reductio ad absurdum or semantic reaction to individual distaste or some misperceived blasphemy against sect or denomination. World foundations of the primeval divine in "three persons" is a well established, aphanite durable premise and living self-construct, wholly "un-created" by us mere mortals. Our Savior's awareness or origin at the Beginning need not be contextually doubted. However, I suppose we could argue all day the translation of Elohim. But who has the time?

Yes trinity god existed at Babel--
In the Hebrew language-ELOHIM is not a name, it carries various meanings. NEVER plural when used for the true God in the Hebrew language, They taught, served and worshipped a single being God--YHVH(Jehovah).

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

People who make these kind of assertions generally have exceedingly poor Bible knowledge. Disappointing but true. I see it's the same here, again.

You're wrong. You've been proven wrong in this thread.

You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
The religion that came out of Rome invented a trinity.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

… You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

---- Rev 3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----

Last edited:

People who make these kind of assertions generally have exceedingly poor Bible knowledge. Disappointing but true. I see it's the same here, again.

You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.

---- John 20
The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him. Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre. So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre. And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in. Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead. Then the disciples went away again unto their own home. But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her. Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
-----

¿Your baptism?

One God, one messiah.

So if I don't follow a book I'll have no eternal life. Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

lol... If you don't read the book and follow the instructions you will never know what happens if you do..

Just like if you don't wash your funky self you will never smell very good. ITS A LAW.. lol

Can't you smell that smell?

Last edited:

One God, one messiah.

lol... If you don't read the book and follow the instructions you will never know what happens if you do..

Just like if you don't wash your funky self you will never smell very good. ITS A LAW.. lol

Can't you smell that smell?
OOOH OOOH THAT SMELL!!!

So anyone who doesn't read The Book and follow its instructions won't have eternal life?

Forum List

Back