Jesus Is Not Going To Play Games With You Democrats

HE will NOT change Heaven to suit YOU or any of your fellow septic tank dwellers. Game time is over at that point and he keeps TWO places for TWO groups of people. ANY Christian can tell you about the home they want ANY.

Here's Jessie to tell you democrats where YOUR baby killing pervert promoting lazy drug addicted drunken self will be staying. And it's NOT the Mansion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very mentally ill and totally delusional

Well YOU make sure to bring that up with him.

Just gotta say, if he won't play with me, I'll just take my soul and leave.

HE will NOT change Heaven to suit YOU or any of your fellow septic tank dwellers. Game time is over at that point and he keeps TWO places for TWO groups of people. ANY Christian can tell you about the home they want ANY.

Here's Jessie to tell you democrats where YOUR baby killing pervert promoting lazy drug addicted drunken self will be staying. And it's NOT the Mansion.

Oh, ya. I'm sure he does. Unquestioning obedience.

Bible condones abortion. Don't know what fantasy version of God you're listening to, but it's not the Biblical one.

God s Not Pro-Life

He doesn't condone butt fucking fag boys like you either, two face, so peddle your hypocrisy somewhere else.

You won't even get the chance. Your soul is already spoken for, and it ain't by Jesus.

You won't even get the chance. Your soul is already spoken for, and it ain't by Jesus.

No wonder we Jews look down on you white trash goyim

More christian revenge fantasies

Oh, ya. I'm sure he does. Unquestioning obedience.

A t.v. evangelist con man separating money from those low of IQ

Hint-Jesus is talking directly to you...Matthew 7:22-23

Agree

Is this what Christianity is? Venom, hate, fury, rage, arrogance...a snarky, nasty, mean spirit? Do you actually believe your voice represents the values of Christ and Christianity?

Why is it that the ID/YECers come across as more honest and noble than these Prosperity Gospel preachers?

Is it because I understand what the YECers are fighting for, or is it because the PGPs are just slimy bastards?

To be clear, Christians who have recieved the Holy Spirit and know the Word of God will bear a greater judgment than the world will for having gone after filthy lucre. It is a sin to misrepresent Jesus Christ before a lost and dying world.

Anyone who preaches the false teaching of the prosperity Gospel is in danger of the fires of hell. Anyone who gives of their own money to such a ministry is equally in danger and is partaking of that sin.

Jesus had no place to lay his head. Paul had one coat. James warns us about hoarding up gold and silver in the last days.

Some people care more about their bank book than God's Book. That should not be.

and these WOF false teachers have many other heritical teachings including name it claim it, we are little gods etc...

Forum List

Back