Jesus Christ.

In all fairness, I did thank Shanga for the reply.
The thanks was more for the mood of the response than the content.
When a response is (mostly) respectful I can respect the belief of the one saying it.

In another thread, I really like how MidnightMarauder expressed his beliefs, as an atheist.
He can *not* believe without hating those of us that *do*.
There is a difference between being an atheist and being anti-Christian

Mostly what I've seen is bigotry here. Nothing more.

and if there was such a cult, does that change things? There are cults that believe in all kinds of crazy things all the time. Some are more successful and last longer than others.

Do you really think that Care4All truly believes that the Bible must be true because the christian cult is large and enduring? Or do you think he's so dumb, that he thinks the truth is subject to a majority vote?

But, you follow a cult concocted by an illiterate pedophile who molested a 6 year old little girl.

Allahu Fucku!

and if there was such a cult, does that change things? There are cults that believe in all kinds of crazy things all the time. Some are more successful and last longer than others.

Do you really think that Care4All truly believes that the Bible must be true because the christian cult is large and enduring? Or do you think he's so dumb, that he thinks the truth is subject to a majority vote?

But, you follow a cult concocted by an illiterate pedophile who molested a 6 year old little girl.

Allahu Fucku!
Which cult to you follow, Marc?

Allahu Fucku!

My cult gave the world monotheism, the 10 Commandments and a set of ethics that has advanced civilization like no other group.

Unlike, the religion of peace that is only known for jihad and terrorism.

Allahu Fucku!

My cult gave the world monotheism, the 10 Commandments and a set of ethics that has advanced civilization like no other group.

Where does your set of ethics command you to ridicule others?

A death cult that ordains the mass murder and enslavement of others merely for not believing in their psychotic belief system opens itself up to ridicule at the very least

Who's ridiculing whom, now?

Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Quran-Oxford-Worlds-Classics-Hardcovers/dp/0192805487]Amazon.com: The Qur'an (Oxford World's Classics Hardcovers) (9780192805485): Muhammad A. S. Abdel Haleem: Books[/ame]

No, it shows that Jesus was stupid enough to trust christians (who you describe as "morons") to behave.

And I find it funny that you denigrate christians in order to defend christianity without realizing that by describing the real result of following christianity as "stupidity". After all, how good can religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

What are you, a Liberal or a Fascist?

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

1) Christians are the one who don't trust people with their own lives
2) Christians are the ones who who want to dictate to others
3) Christians are the ones who want to force everyone to be true believers
4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything
5) Christians are the Fascists

I have to say, your posts are just poor and getting worse. I'm almost rooting for you so say SOMETHING that makes sense even if I disagree with it. You need new material.

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything

I have to say, your posts are just poor and getting worse. I'm almost rooting for you so say SOMETHING that makes sense even if I disagree with it. You need new material.

If your so-called religion's so-called prophet was a child molester, wouldn't you want to deflect the subject, too?

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :cuckoo:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Quote: Originally Posted by sangha

Ayatollah Khomeini Knows Better, Slave of allah.. Who are you trying to shit?
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Islam-Revolution-Writings-Declarations-Khomeini/dp/0933782039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293507442&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Islam and Revolution 1: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (9780933782037): Imam Khomeini, Hamid Algar: Books[/ame]

:eusa_eh:It's like waiting for Obama to reveal a common-sense based economic policy that's pro-business.

All I can say is Don't Hold Your Breath waiting.

:eusa_eh:It's like waiting for Obama to reveal a common-sense based economic policy that's pro-business.

All I can say is Don't Hold Your Breath waiting.

I won't, on either!

Sorry bout that,

quote from Marc39:
"Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter." 13:33-34

1. God does not lead astray humans, thats Satans job, so Allah is Satan, there can be no other explanation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Amen!

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Another example of how stupid some xtians are

I simply find that the unbelievers are more stupid.

Some would call it ridicule while I would call it pointing out the obvious. There is no commandment in the Bible that says you should make fun of other religions but Islam commands followers to murder what they call infidels.

I'm still trying to figure out what your beef with Christianity is when we continually see Islamic criminals continuing attacks around the world purely because of bigotry. Talk about someone whining about the sliver in my eye while they have a lumber-yard in their's.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

quote from Marc39:
"Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter." 13:33-34

1. God does not lead astray humans, thats Satans job, so Allah is Satan, there can be no other explanation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who else but Satan could utter such harsh words, from the mouth of allah...

Quran 60:4...
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

When a response is (mostly) respectful I can respect the belief of the one saying it.

In another thread, I really like how MidnightMarauder expressed his beliefs, as an atheist.

I wonder if mudwhisthle will be honest and admit he lied about me

Mostly what I've seen is bigotry here. Nothing more.

As I suspected, mudwhistle can't be honest. He won't admit that he was wrong (and pretty stupid) for saying I wouldn't respond when I already had

Forum List

Back