Jesus and guns

You're so full of shit, it is a riot.

Dear, I already told you CHristians don't speak for Jesus

And here you are, speaking for Jesus.

That's why he overturned the tables at the temple, and used a rope to beat the money changers.

And I'm the pathological liar. :lol: You are perhaps the most bigoted and most hypocritical Christian on the face of the earth.

That's why he overturned the tables at the temple, and used a rope to beat the money changers.

And I'm the pathological liar. :lol: You are perhaps the most bigoted and most hypocritical Christian on the face of the earth.

ROFLMNAO... this could be a record... you srouced a point to which ya never spoke and essentially avoided the argument entirely. It defies the odds of probability..

It is hysterical (in at least two contexts and on several levels) that anti-theists speak to Jesus at all... but when they want to assert that Christians are Christ... Christ being the embodiment of the Deity... perfection in the human existance, who willingly subjected himself to pay the moral tab for those that scorn and ridicule him and who was and remains deserving of NEITHER the scorn/ridicule nor did he have a moral tab... and Christians being the embodiment of hideous imperfection, whose ONLY saving grace is that grace which CHRIST OFFERS...

Funny stuff...

But hey... that's an irrational female, for ya.

Check this out kids... it's a little insight into RAVI and irrational females; and their tendency towards fascist absurdity and how ya might help yourself in defending against it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/91004-what-rights-are-the-gays-missing-32.html#post1604979

ROFLMNAO... this could be a record... you srouced a point to which ya never spoke and essentially avoided the argument entirely. It defies the odds of probability..

It is hysterical (in at least two contexts and on several levels) that anti-theists speak to Jesus at all... but when they want to assert that Christians are Christ... Christ being the embodiment of the Deity... perfection in the human existance, who willingly subjected himself to pay the moral tab for those that scorn and ridicule him and who was and remains deserving of NEITHER the scorn/ridicule nor did he have a moral tab... and Christians being the embodiment of hideous imperfection, whose ONLY saving grace is that grace which CHRIST OFFERS...

Funny stuff...

Check this out kids... it's a little insight into RAVI and irrational females; and their tendency towards fascist absurdity and how ya might help yourself in defending against it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/91004-what-rights-are-the-gays-missing-32.html#post1604979
Why don't you run along and play in traffic and quit sticking your nose into something you know nothing of Mr. Coward?

he used a rope to beat the money changers???

Yes!

Let me find it...

John 2:15:

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

What does gender have to do with anything?

Gender is biological polarity representing the respective emotional and physical characteristics of the species. Irrationality is common to both genders, but is never more vulger, or more brutal; thus never more irrational, than when demonstrated by the female gender...

To wit: "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." Congreve; 17th century. "Bitches be crazy..." anonymous 20th century American poet.

The overiding issue being one wherein I recognize that the trait of the irrational female is common to the feminized males of the ideological Left.

Understand Sis?

Last edited:

Funny stuff...

Why don't you run along and play in traffic and quit sticking your nose into something you know nothing of Mr. Coward?

Sweet fail...

Last edited:
Gender is biological polarity representing the respective emotional and physical characteristics of the species. Irrationality is common to both genders, but is never more vulger, or more brutal; thus never more irrational, than when demonstrated by the female gender...

Were you planning to post a few peer-reviewed scientific studies to substantiate this statement, or should I take your word for it?

What does gender have to do with anything?

To wit:
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." Congreve; 17th century. "Bitches be crazy..." anonymous 20th century American poet.​

The overiding issue being one wherein I recognize that the trait of the irrational female is common to the feminized males of the ideological Left.

Understand Sis?

Were you planning to post a few peer-reviewed scientific studies to substantiate this statement, or should I take your word for it?

Well I take it that your avoiding referencing the post to which you're responding was to avoid the historical reviews of the peers noted in that post... in hopes of screening your irrational femininzed nature?

I've highlighted the citations of such reviews common to those peers... of which the former originates some 300 years ago... thus indicating the long standing understanding of such.

And let me just make a note to the board:

I have in no way influenced this member towards her demonstration of the nature at issue... she's come of her own free will; and whether such is intentional or not... it is nonetheless illustrative of the point; thus we thank the member for her efforts.

republican_jesus.jpg

Yes!

Let me find it...

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

again, where does it say he beat them with it? He chased them with it, (drove them all out) but not BEAT THEM with it allie....?

Well being a Jew I'm fairly certain he wouldn't have a swastika tattoo on his forehead.

Well I take it that your avoiding referencing the post to which you're responding was to avoid the historical reviews of the peers noted in that post.

Not really. A scientific study adheres to the scientific method. Peer review is only one aspect of a properly conducted experiment, and you don't even seem to understand what it is.

You'll have to find something more significant than an 18th-century quote to justify your misogyny, Pubeless.

Yes!

Let me find it...

again, where does it say he beat them with it? He chased them with it, (drove them all out) but not BEAT THEM with it allie....?

Yeah, I guess he just brandished it at them.

You do know what a scourge is, right? So why would it be mentioned that he made a scourge and drove them out of the temple, if the scourge wasn't used? Perhaps he just used strong words. Oh yeah, and threatened them. It's so often the bible adds little bits in there that have no meaning whatsoever. If the bible says Christ made a scourge and DROVE out the money lenders, I guarantee he used the scourge.

Well I take it that your avoiding referencing the post to which you're responding was to avoid the historical reviews of the peers noted in that post.

Not really. A scientific study adheres to the scientific method. Peer review is only one aspect of a properly conducted experiment, and you don't even seem to understand what it is.

You'll have to find something more significant than an 18th-century quote to justify your misogyny, Pubeless.
Listen...the guy thinks that weaker males will become homosexuals when stress is upon them and that the stronger males will eat them. The guy is a flaming asshole.

Pubic: Quit polluting my thread or I'll report you for trying to incite a neg rep war...something Gunny himself personally told you to avoid doing.

btw, it failed miserably... :rofl:

a scourge is a whip, he drove the animals out of the temple along with their owners...(who HAD to follow their animals because of their worth allie)....I thought you were a cowgirl and understood gathering up cattle or how they drive their herds to where they want to go?

I don't believe you have the liberty to put in to the Gospel, what is NOT THERE....about Jesus beating them allie.

Yeah, I'm familiar with it... which is the basis of my position that centuries of human experience supercede scientific analysis.

YEaah... and that's why I added the observation of the modern 20th century American poet... who observed that "Bitches be crazy"...

Of course you're projecting that all females are irrational; thus all females are crazy bitches... where such has never been advanced by me; to the contrary, I've continuously stated my position wherein a stark delineation; a sharp distinction between American woman and those common to and which exemplify say... well, your demeanor.

But hey Sis... the position doesn't repesent misogyny, it's a raw intolerance of Left-think... be such advanced by the crazy bitches or... the female Leftists...

Now I understand that it's probably not comfortable for you and your comrades to be recognized as an irrational females; and to those of you who suffer such humiliations, my advise is to butch up and stop being such a whiny little bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back