Why do you care what Jesus thinks?

Why do you care what Jesus thinks?

Because he and Carlos take care of my lawn, and they'll salt the Earth if I anger them. Plus, they work for the cheap and make really good tamales.

personally i think the so called followers of jesus should be more concerned with anyone...on the subject of what jesus would think....i see many on here claim to be followers of jesus and yet have little knowing of what the man they claim to follow taught.

i see you as one of them...you make claims to be the "light"..arent you promoting yourself as something you are not....doesnt the bible say ...only one is the truth the way and the light...yet you feel like you can use this title?

Stroling, he's not referring to himself as "the Light". He's referring to "The Light".

And he has a point. You'd be all over t his shit if there were thread after t hread after thread, on a daily basis, bashing Pagans, ridiculing them and all they stood for.

It doesn't happen, though, does it? You say you can't stand by and watch a Christian pagan bash...but you have no problem whatsoever jumping in to ridicule Christians, participate in Christian bashing threads, and question the "Christianity" of Christians who happen to catch your attention.

We don't question your "paganness". Seems a little hypocritical to me.

personally i think the so called followers of jesus should be more concerned with anyone...on the subject of what jesus would think....i see many on here claim to be followers of jesus and yet have little knowing of what the man they claim to follow taught.

i see you as one of them...you make claims to be the "light"..arent you promoting yourself as something you are not....doesnt the bible say ...only one is the truth the way and the light...yet you feel like you can use this title?

I had used the same user title in other places so I was keeping it consistent. If I had it to do over again, I would probably change it to A LIGHT to be more politically correct since many people who haven't read the Bible seem to misunderstand it.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
-Matthew 5:14-16

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you, and do you have any other catch phrase besides "that's a lie"?

Find a thread where pagans are being bashed. I've had repeated neg reps telling me that me, my children, and all my "kind" should die, and the open board is full of such posts.

So kiss my ass, tard. The most I've ever done is have a little harmless fun teasing Strolling (long before you appeared on the scene) and, when she was new, KK, about their chosen paths.

The only thing we can say for certain about Jesus is this: He would have driven an SUV. Probably two, what all those hangers-on.

who do you think jesus chills with the most in heaven?

I think He makes time for everyone. After all, an Eternity gives you alot of time to hang out with people.

pff that totally avoided the question. i'm getting at who he WANTS to spend time with. besides, there's a ton more people getting there then there is time. besides, can't he just like, jesus-multiply and spend time with everyone at the same time? does time even exist there? let's consult the bible.

...... ..................

who do you think jesus chills with the most in heaven?

I think He makes time for everyone. After all, an Eternity gives you alot of time to hang out with people.

pff that totally avoided the question. i'm getting at who he WANTS to spend time with. besides, there's a ton more people getting there then there is time. besides, can't he just like, jesus-multiply and spend time with everyone at the same time? does time even exist there? let's consult the bible.

...... ..................

I will say that anything that can move forward or expand, can also move backwards and decrease in size, by the same technique, in opposite.

And PS- Jesus chose to spend time with all walks of life, even the biggest sinners..

Would Jesus like heath care?... Would Jesus like guns?... Would Jesus use a cell phone?...

What do you care what Jesus would want when you try to believe he doesn't exist.

What is the REAL reason?
I like Jesus and he has a good message. Sometimes his message is perverted by his followers and I find it interesting to know how they come to believe what they believe.

If this bothers you, I am sorry.

I'm pretty sure he'd use a cell phone, btw.

Forum List

Back