Jesus and guns

Well I take it that your avoiding referencing the post to which you're responding was to avoid the historical reviews of the peers noted in that post.

Not really. A scientific study adheres to the scientific method. Peer review is only one aspect of a properly conducted experiment, and you don't even seem to understand what it is.

You'll have to find something more significant than an 18th-century quote to justify your misogyny, Pubeless.
Listen...the guy thinks that weaker males will become homosexuals when stress is upon them and that the stronger males will eat them. The guy is a flaming asshole.

I'll cop to 'asshole'...

I just don't find a distinction between feminized leftist males and their female counterparts. Understand, that text debate is an intellectual exercise... thus the value of a penis is well below wholesale, here.

Where one advocates for responsibility, accountability, dependability, sound principle, high moral character... one speaks in terms common to a man; that which is recognized as masculine; where on rationalizes to avoid such... 'whiny bitch'.

Pubic: Quit polluting my thread or I'll report you for trying to incite a neg rep war...something Gunny himself personally told you to avoid doing.

btw, it failed miserably... :rofl:

Oh my... So what you're saying is that you're not a whiny bitch... but if I don't stop simply letting the board know that you're spamming my little 22 pt rep-with your 375 point... >150pt neg reps... to coerce me into limiting what I say on this board... that you're going to run and tattle to the Admin... who's already told you to stop doing so?

ROFLMNAO... Nothing irrational about THAT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Now that IS PRECIOUS! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Not really. A scientific study adheres to the scientific method. Peer review is only one aspect of a properly conducted experiment, and you don't even seem to understand what it is.

You'll have to find something more significant than an 18th-century quote to justify your misogyny, Pubeless.
Listen...the guy thinks that weaker males will become homosexuals when stress is upon them and that the stronger males will eat them. The guy is a flaming asshole.

I'll cop to 'asshole'...

I just don't find a distinction between feminized leftist males and their female counterparts. Understand, that text debate is an intellectual exercise... thus the value of a penis is well below wholesale, here.

Where one advocates for responsibility, accountability, dependability, sound principle, high moral character... one speaks in terms common to a man; that which is recognized as masculine; where on rationalizes to avoid such... 'whiny bitch'.

Pubic: Quit polluting my thread or I'll report you for trying to incite a neg rep war...something Gunny himself personally told you to avoid doing.

Oh my... So what you're saying is that you're not a whiny bitch... but if I don't stop simply letting the board know that you're spamming my little 22 pt rep-with your 375 point... >150pt neg reps... to coerce me into limiting what I say on this board... that you're going to run and tattle to the Admin... who's already told you to stop doing so?

ROFLMNAO...

:lol: No one ever told me not to neg rep you...but your calls for others to neg me because you're too much of a coward to do it yourself are clearly against board policy.

I'll admit, I've no problem with people owning guns. In fact I think that the slim chance we could rise up against a bad government justifies it easily.

But I often wonder, how do Christians reconcile their belief in people owning guns with the teachings of Jesus?

:eusa_eh:

You have one other cheek, to turn, a total of for before you run out being abstract. By then, the arms and ammo are long over due.

Rev. Wright was not crazy. He spoke the truth and white America doesn't like the truth.

Rev. Wright was not crazy. He spoke the truth and white America doesn't like the truth.

First We are All Related.
Second Wright Lied and was vindictive and hateful.
Third, You are so lucky that the Invasion of Canada was called off. No thanks to You!!!!!

I'll cop to 'asshole'...

ROFLMNAO... Nothing irrational about THAT!

:lol: No one ever told me not to neg rep you...but your calls for others to neg me because you're too much of a coward to do it yourself are clearly against board policy.

LOL... Nothing irrational there either, I'm sure...

Now kids, if you were Ravi and you were trying to keep people from noticing, thus lamenting irrational females... doesn't it serve reason that the BEST thing ya could do to stop that, would be to SHUT UP?

But NOOoooooooeeewww... Not Ravi... she just KEEPS TAPPIN' THOSE KEYS TO EXPRESS HER IRRATIONAL SELF. Which is fine... that's what threads are FOR... but she can't win on the thread... so she runs to slap down those who effectively contest her, through the abuse of her reputation power.

It's the rest of us that need to learn our place... or bear the burdern of her considerable reputation that her fellow advocates of normalizing abnormality heap upon her.

Understand, they're voting her these idiots reps for a reason... and that reason is that they LIVE and DIE on POPULARITY! Where the promoters of filth and debauchery see 350 points of reputation... they see what they believe represents RIGHT! As in the opposite of WRONG... because it appears that such is POPULAR.

It's there game... and they play it on every debate site on the web. They use it to control their opposition; and it's not distinct in the slightest from the media's attack on Fox News, Palin and anyone else who contests them.

So, yeah, it's important to vote on the Rep system... and to vote often.

FTR... I've neg'd her everytime she's hit me... and SHE ran to the admin to cry about it.

Nothing irrational about THAT... is there? NOoooooooeeew... not at all.

Last edited:
No offense, Pubic, but you are insane. Quite insane. And a liar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to pos rep you earlier Ravi, just to tell you that I only neg rep you when you piss me off. Not when you piss someone else off. But I couldn't because I'd too recently repped you. (I don't know if it was neg or pos).

BTW, wanted to tell you...you've written enough questions about what Jesus would think about this and that you probably could have a small book about it. So instead of musing about it and getting all your info second hand, why don't you take a gander at the NT yourself and come up with your own, reasoned, educated opinions? It's not a huge bit of literature, and the NT is an easy read.

Well until revelation. It's still easy to read, but a little bit more difficult to figure out.

Given the questions you have, I'd start with Acts, Romans & Corinthians, because those are the books which deal with the teachings of Christ and groups of people, and how to apply them to their societies.

I tried to pos rep you earlier Ravi, just to tell you that I only neg rep you when you piss me off. Not when you piss someone else off. But I couldn't because I'd too recently repped you. (I don't know if it was neg or pos).

BTW, wanted to tell you...you've written enough questions about what Jesus would think about this and that you probably could have a small book about it. So instead of musing about it and getting all your info second hand, why don't you take a gander at the NT yourself and come up with your own, reasoned, educated opinions? It's not a huge bit of literature, and the NT is an easy read.

Well until revelation. It's still easy to read, but a little bit more difficult to figure out.

Given the questions you have, I'd start with Acts, Romans & Corinthians, because those are the books which deal with the teachings of Christ and groups of people, and how to apply them to their societies.

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif
2rofll.gif
2e2fca75.gif

Forum List

Back