Jennifer Holliday Won't Be Performing At Trump Inauguration Event After All

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump should have enough people in total to preform for at least an entire 15 minutes

Just one day after Jennifer Holliday told the media she planned to sing at a welcome concert for President-elect Donald Trump, the Tony Award-winning singer says she has reconsidered. Holliday will not be performing at the inauguration-related event.

In her letter, she apologized for what she called a "lapse of judgement," and "for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans."

Last edited:
She was intimidated. Probably the lives of her family were threatened.

It's what democrats do.

Liberals are showing the world what classless losers they are. You win with class, you lose with class. Unless you are a Liberal, then you act like a spoiled 5 year old.

She said that she would never have imagined such hate.

That hate has to explode sooner or later. I hope it's soon. The inauguration might be just the necessary catalyst.

And the trumpster is STILL going to POTUS. It must suck to be you guano. Just sayin....

Trump should have enough people in total to preform for at least an entire 15 minutes

Just one day after Jennifer Holliday told the media she planned to sing at a welcome concert for President-elect Donald Trump, the Tony Award-winning singer says she has reconsidered. Holliday will not be performing at the inauguration-related event.

In her letter, she apologized for what she called a "lapse of judgement," and "for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans."

That changes Trump being President? Keep crying pussy boy.

I can see it now:
"I didn't want her to sing anyway. Look at her face. I didn't want her to sing anyway.
Who would go for a nasty woman like that. She's a lousy singer. Look at her face. Sad."

I have NO idea who that woman is or care. But a God fearing PRO American IS playing!

To be fair, Jennifer Holliday changed her mind about singing because she didn't want to offend the LGBTQ community and hurt the little maggoty faggot's feelings.

Trump is not anti gay and Rex Tillerson is decidedly pro gay. He was largely responsible for the boy scouts overturning their ban on gays in the scouts.

Forum List

Back