Jennifer Holliday Describes Vicious Backlash To Now-Canceled Plans For Inaugural Performance

Hey, they're just being tolerant.
She knows what would have happened to her had she went ahead and performed. They would have ruined her.
Yeah, kinda like the Dixie Chics, eh?
I don't know if I would compare the girl to the Dixie Chicks. After what happened to them, anyone who goes and does whatever they want to now will be well aware of what could happen in response.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Would the Chicks have still taken their stand if they had known before taking it what was going to happen after they took it?
Either you stand for something or fall for everything....I believe they would have. They're only crime was having white patriots as their customer base, because Beyonce is doing just fine!! Unlike some people, we don't throw our people away when they have a effin opinion.
I don't know how such a thing can be labeled a crime because when a person(s) puts anything concerning themselves out there, they don't have any control over who thinks its worth buying and who doesn't. The rest of us is who that decision falls on. All that the person(s) can do is just be thankful to whoever does do the buying which brings me to another point. The person(s) putting themselves out there have no control over why their product is purchased either. When the Chicks took their stand, they lost fans, yeah, but you know that they scored new ones because of their decision to take such a stand in the first place, so when you really think about it, taking any kind of stand might make a person(s) lose fans, but all of them empty spaces are eventually filled by those who are all in favor of whatever stand it is that you take.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back