Jeeeesus - The Serpent On The Cross

esp_su26.jpg

nk_sp_flamel6.gif

Gnostic-serpent-cross.jpg

moses_serpent.jpg

c2c_p6.gif

tol6.jpg

1487478410_4e84898c23.jpg

I am the Snake that giveth Knowledge & Delight and bright glory, and stir the hearts of men with drunkenness. To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my prophet, & be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all. It is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong, o man! lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture: fear not that any God shall deny thee for this.

I am alone: there is no God where I am.

~Aleister Crowley - The Book of The Law

so whats your point? or did you just want to post a bunch of pictures of snakes?

I think the snake on the cross comes from the greeks, not the Judaic influenced christians of Israel and Judea.

I think the snake on the cross comes from the greeks, not the Judaic influenced christians of Israel and Judea.

If you did a little research you might be surprised... The serpent and the tree itself create the caduceus symbol. The cross is the symbol for a sacred "medicine." Which is why Moses puts the serpent upon the staff in that myth.

Most of the Old Testament was influenced by Egyptian Mythology/Mysticism, who also use the caduceus throughout their symbolism. I've also seen depictions of the serpent upon the Ankh/cross in their ancient art.

The New Testament is more based upon Greek Mysticism/Mythology who based their system upon the Egyptian System also but also is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism, Vedic Hinduism, The Kaballah, and the Greek gods Apollo the solar deity, Dionysus/Bacchus, the Shaman, and Prometheus the rebel. Which combined into one become the Jeesus, the magic man, the shaman with his magical plant spirit. The self realized god man who is the sun upon the earth and the sun up in the sky and the enlightening drug itself. Eat of his flesh... and go to outerspace/heaven. :p

In the Vedic Hindu Rig Vedas they had a drink of "eternal life," which was made from the stalks of three plants and personified as a deity. :)

Christians have basically borrowed and stolen a bunch of ancient myths they have no understanding of and turned them into a mountain of poop. These stories were intended for initiated members of ancient secret societies or mystery schools, not the uninitiated profane ignorant masses. These mystery schools were very popular in the "holy land" and through southern Europe and India at the time. Whenever they find really old temples and claim they're "Christian" temples they're actually the temples of these Gnostic mystery cults.... like the Essenes, whose leader Philos knew the secrets of the sacred pharmacia. :). Northern Europeans had their own versions of this astronomical solar shamanic belief system as did most other people all around the world including the Aztecs and Native Americans. Then came Churchianity and Roman conquest to enslave the planet with their backwards mythology known as Christianity.

If you did a little research you might be surprised... The serpent and the tree itself create the caduceus symbol. The cross is the symbol for a sacred "medicine." Which is why Moses puts the serpent upon the staff in that myth.

Most of the Old Testament was influenced by Egyptian Mythology/Mysticism, who also use the caduceus throughout their symbolism. I've also seen depictions of the serpent upon the Ankh/cross in their ancient art.

The New Testament is more based upon Greek Mysticism/Mythology who based their system upon the Egyptian System also but also is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism, Vedic Hinduism, The Kaballah, and the Greek gods Apollo the solar deity, Dionysus/Bacchus, the Shaman, and Prometheus the rebel. Which combined into one become the Jeesus, the magic man, the shaman with his magical plant spirit. The self realized god man who is the sun upon the earth and the sun up in the sky and the enlightening drug itself. Eat of his flesh... and go to outerspace/heaven. :p

In the Vedic Hindu Rig Vedas they had a drink of "eternal life," which was made from the stalks of three plants and personified as a deity. :)

Christians have basically borrowed and stolen a bunch of ancient myths they have no understanding of and turned them into a mountain of poop. These stories were intended for initiated members of ancient secret societies or mystery schools, not the uninitiated profane ignorant masses. These mystery schools were very popular in the "holy land" and through southern Europe and India at the time. Whenever they find really old temples and claim they're "Christian" temples they're actually the temples of these Gnostic mystery cults.... like the Essenes, whose leader Philos knew the secrets of the sacred pharmacia. :). Northern Europeans had their own versions of this astronomical solar shamanic belief system as did most other people all around the world including the Aztecs and Native Americans. Then came Churchianity and Roman conquest to enslave the planet with their backwards mythology known as Christianity.

I can agree with you on some parts, but some parts are slightly skewed in opinion.

The main part I find a little skewed is the reference to christianity as Churchianity and how it was coupled with Roman expansion. But it seems like Roman ceased expanding, and even began to crumble, upon the acceptance of Christianity. For instance, under Julis, the Roman empire was reaching its heights, under constatine, the Romans pretty much fought their last important battles. Then when the barbarians sacked rome(more like they sacked the Romans aqueducts) Christian Rome was too backwards and corrupt to make a sensible defense.

I.E. the Christianity did a good thing. They turned world powerful and arrogant Rome into a basket case with their teachings! So you should lighten up on your christianity bashing.

You may not like manure, but some farmers think it is worth more than gold!

so whats your point? or did you just want to post a bunch of pictures of snakes?

The point is... in the Old Testament, Genesis 3 myth, Jeeesus, is the serpent, the snake, who brings knowledge/gnosis in the form of a forbidden plant. Which in the new testament becomes the deity itself. :)

Jesus isnt the serpent in Genesis 3.

The point is... in the Old Testament, Genesis 3 myth, Jeeesus, is the serpent, the snake, who brings knowledge/gnosis in the form of a forbidden plant. Which in the new testament becomes the deity itself. :)

Jesus isnt the serpent in Genesis 3.

It symbolizes the same thing, the caduceus, which symbolizes a medicine. Spiritual medicine. :)

That's right Christ Stains..., you've been worshipping a LIE.... because you'd rather believe that than the truth... I am the Snake that bringeth knowledge and gnosis, the bright and burning morning star... you can just call me Lucifer if you want. :p

Your myths were never about worshipping anything, they were about becoming The Most High.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name....... :)

Forum List

Back