Jay Carney is Resigning!!!

3rd thread on this, enough already.

It's the first one I have noticed since just logging on and I came to say, I will miss him, but am relieved he is getting away from having to struggle to defend the indefensible. I always liked him. He's sweet. He's gentle. I always thought of him as WH Press Secretary Opie. :smiliehug:

It really does make one wonder how the man could ever sleep at night knowing he's lied to the people so many times.

just how retarded are you? I mean you do know what the press Sec job is right?

Jay mocked Obama the other day when the cameras were turned off but it got reported. And you don't do that to the thin skinned commander and chief. Jay was fired! period.

Why so much hate for Carney? His JOB is to be a mouthpiece for the president. You are clearly going to get a massively slanted story from him as his job REQUIRES IT!

Jay's going to be hosting a new game show on tv called "First Liars Don't Stand A Chance". It begins in the fall.

I seriously can't get why anyone would want that job basically your being paid to lie day after day week after week month after month year after year what's worse everyone knows your lying you know it the press knows and the public knows it why you would to put up with that is beyond me.

I think that in Carney's case, it was a good investment. Imagine the money he can make if he writes a book about his experiences with the current Administration.

He couldn't bring himself to say "last quarters contraction of the economy, the first since 2011, is obviously Bush's fault."

Maybe he could have tried "we inherited this contraction from the previous administration" and simply omit that he's referring to the one that ran from 2009 to 2013.

Last edited:
OMFG!!!! DID YOU SEE THIS?....

There is NO DOUBT the Manchurian muslim is a SWITCH HITTER...

He THROWS Carney a KISS after he hugs him.....Bet Howley and AaronsFairyLand are jealous! ...Oh, Laughing so much it hurts

No wonder Putin calls him a girlie man!....

obamaPutin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back