Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

I gave you a very serious response. The term used in present-day parlance is "Asian." Calling a human being "Oriental" has the same tone as calling someone a "Negro" today.

Kodokushi
I have to disagree with that. “Oriental” is a very pretty word, while ”Negro” harkens back to the days before Civil Rights and has a negative connotation.

IMHO.

Only hector could see the Black Plague as a good thing.

The Black Plague was good for the incomes of working people who survived it, as I explained to illustrate my point about an inverse relation between population and average standard of living.

Well, let’s get more people off welfare and into jobs. I’m tired of hearing the excuse that illegals do the jobs nobody else is willing to. Well, news flash: maybe if the government did hand out welfare to everyone who doesn’t feel like working, they’d take one of these jobs.
Hear! Hear!

I have to disagree with that. “Oriental” is a very pretty word, while ”Negro” harkens back to the days before Civil Rights and has a negative connotation.

IMHO.
Any synonym for Negro is likely to achieve negative connotations over time.

You haven't listened well. The Ashkenazim have IQ averages estimated at 112 to 115. Most Jews are Ashkenazi. Although Jews make up 0.2% of the human population, they have wone about one fourth of the Nobel Prizes.
My IQ tested at precisely 142.....twice....taken about 30 years apart. Where does put ME then??? I....I.....I need to "BELONG"! :206:

:laughing0301:

My IQ tested at precisely 142.....twice....taken about 30 years apart. Where does put ME then??? I....I.....I need to "BELONG"! :206:

:laughing0301:
If you’re that smart, you should know what “average“ means when talking about groups as a whole.

The thousands of Asian people that I have met and gotten to know very closely.

I doubt it was thousands. Ten to twenty would be a more reasonable number.

I have never known an Oriental I did not like. When I told an Oriental woman I was dating, "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we rare much more wonderful."

I first learned that Oriental girls existed when I was six or seven. I remember thinking, "Some white girls are pretty. Some are not. All Oriental girls are pretty."

Professor J. Philippe Rushton explained why Oriental women are so delightful in his essay, "Race Evolution, and Behavior." They have less testosterone than white women, who have much less than black women.

Professor Rushton explains that in my review of his essay and book by the same name.

I doubt it was thousands. Ten to twenty would be a more reasonable number.

I have never known an Oriental I did not like. When I told an Oriental woman I was dating, "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we rare much more wonderful."

Yeah, when you say something like that to an Asian woman, the first thing that goes through her mind is "Oh, shit. I've got another freak with a Yellow Fever fetish."

Professor J. Philippe Rushton explained why Oriental women are so delightful in his essay, "Race Evolution, and Behavior." They have less testosterone than white women, who have much less than black women.

Wow, so what you are saying is that white women intimidate you? And black women, even more so?

You sound more and more like a sad little man.

Wow, so what you are saying is that white women intimidate you? And black women, even more so?

You sound more and more like a sad little man.
Masculine women do not appeal to me. When black men become successful they frequently prefer white women because they are more famine.

good point. If you think the Bubonic plague is so awesome, I think you should go out and contract it.
It is next to impossible to get you to understand a morally complex argument. You are actually proud of your rudeness.

erichoffer1-2x.jpg

Masculine women do not appeal to me. When black men become successful they frequently prefer white women because they are more famine.
Actually, it probably has more to do with a misogynistic society that sees white women - especially blonde ones - as the ultimate prize of success. Think OJ Simpson.

It is next to impossible to get you to understand a morally complex argument. You are actually proud of your rudeness.

Except it's a crackpot theory.

The Black Death was a disaster for Europe. It hastened the demise of the Byzantine Empire. Undermind the Authority of the Catholic Church. Let to crackpot movements like the Phalgelists. (people who would whip themselves for their sins!) It also led to another round of "Let's kill the Jews" and rumors they were poisoning the wells.

People literally thought the world was coming to an end.

Forum List

Back