Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

The same could be said of the US, but immigration, as much as the bigots hate it, is keeping us afloat demographically.
Whether from a high birth rate or immigration, a rising population deflates the average standard of living. A decline in population causes the average standard to rise.

A Farewell to Alms, by Gregory Clark has a diagram on page 41. It shows that real wages for building and farm laborers in England spiked in the fifteenth century, and declined after than.

The reason was not a strong labor movement, or a rise in labor productivity. The reason was Bubonic Plague, which killed nearly half the population of Europe. When fewer people were competing for jobs, wages went up. When fewer people were competing for stuff to buy, prices declined.

Fewer people mean that there is more of everything good to go around.

In the United States the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 raised immigration to the United States. Consequently it has been a major reason for the growing income gap. Other reasons are Republican economic changes and the fact that computer technology increases the relationship between intelligence and income.

Yeah, Hector is probably only about 25, but he talks like someone popped him out of cryogenic freeze from the 1950s, using terms like "Oriental" and "Negro".
I wish I only looked around 25. It would help me get dates with young Oriental girls.

I'm also not interested in what a cockroach like Jared Taylor has to say on much of anything.
Name calling and insults are all you are capable of.

Jared Taylor is a brilliant man who entered Yale a year early, taught at Harvard, and is fluent in Japanese and French.

He began his career as a race realist with his book Paved with Good Intentions.

In this book he documents the bad results coming from the good intentions of the civil rights movement: rates of black crime and illegitimacy have risen; black academic performance has hardly improved at all.

Because anti racists cannot refute Jared Taylor's arguments they try to suppress them. You would like for your insults, your name calling, and your obscene words to have the same effect on the U.S. Message Board. Fortunately, so far they have not.

I would add that another effect of the bad results of the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty is that they caused Southern whites and working class whites to leave the Democrat Party and vote Republican. This has prevented the Democrats from addressing the growing income gap, which is their strongest issue.

White backlash has not been the result of irrational color prejudice; it the result of the rise in black social pathology that followed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the War on Poverty.

Last edited:
Whether from a high birth rate or immigration, a rising population deflates the average standard of living. A decline in population causes the average standard to rise.

A Farewell to Alms, by Gregory Clark has a diagram on page 41. It shows that real wages for building and farm laborers in England spiked in the fifteenth century, and declined after than.

The reason was not a strong labor movement, or a rise in labor productivity. The reason was Bubonic Plague, which killed nearly half the population of Europe. When fewer people were competing for jobs, wages went up. When fewer people were competing for stuff to buy, prices declined.
Only hector could see the Black Plague as a good thing.

Name calling and insults are all you are capable of.

Jared Taylor is a brilliant man who entered Yale a year early, taught at Harvard, and is fluent in Japanese and French.
So he's an educated Cockroach.

I would add that another effect of the bad results of the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty is that they caused Southern whites and working class whites to leave the Democrat Party and vote Republican. This has prevented the Democrats from addressing the growing income gap, which is their strongest issue.
The biggest mistake we made was coddling Southern Whites.

We should have hung every official of the confederacy for treason. Then made sure that every history book pounds home the message that what these people did was wrong.

It's how we handled Germany and Japan after WWII, and that turned out fine.

Only hector could see the Black Plague as a good thing.
If you agree with me that a rise in real income for working people is a good thing, you will agree with Professor Gregory Clark that the Black Plague had that effect.

The declining population in Oriental countries will have the same effect, although more gradually, and less dramatically.

The biggest mistake we made was coddling Southern Whites.
The biggest mistake we made with Southern Whites was giving them good reasons to leave the Democrat Party. I continue to vote Democrat, largely out of habit, and because I agree with the Democrat Party on economic and environmental issues. Nevertheless, it is clear to me that the Democrat Party has moved in dysfunctional directions since 1963.

If you agree with me that a rise in real income for working people is a good thing, you will agree with Professor Gregory Clark that the Black Plague had that effect.

The declining population in Oriental countries will have the same effect, although more gradually, and less dramatically.

Nope. You miss the point entirely.

If you have a population that is mostly old - NOT PRODUCTIVE - people and not enough productive people to support them, that's a demographic problem. China realizes this, which is why they've ended the One Child Policy. Japan has called their problem a national crisis.

Immigrants are saving our old pasty-white asses.

The biggest mistake we made with Southern Whites was giving them good reasons to leave the Democrat Party. I continue to vote Democrat, largely out of habit, and because I agree with the Democrat Party on economic and environmental issues. Nevertheless, it is clear to me that the Democrat Party has moved in dysfunctional directions since 1963.
Nope.

America's racism is the worst thing about it and the biggest problem we need to fix.

The other thing Germany did after WWII is made it against the law to be a racist. They throw their Nazis in Jail now. We should do that same.

Nope. You miss the point entirely.

If you have a population that is mostly old - NOT PRODUCTIVE - people and not enough productive people to support them, that's a demographic problem. China realizes this, which is why they've ended the One Child Policy. Japan has called their problem a national crisis.

Immigrants are saving our old pasty-white asses.
Old people are well treated in Oriental countries.

We should not assume that third world immigrants will care about elderly white people.

America's racism is the worst thing about it and the biggest problem we need to fix.

The other thing Germany did after WWII is made it against the law to be a racist. They throw their Nazis in Jail now. We should do that same.
Those who wish to reduce white racism should tell blacks to stop reinforcing it with their inferior academic performance and their high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Blacks in public schools should be told to stop harassing their teachers and to begin to do their homework.

Rugs are oriental. People from Asia are Asian.

Ok, you have no serious response

So what else is new?
I gave you a very serious response. The term used in present-day parlance is "Asian." Calling a human being "Oriental" has the same tone as calling someone a "Negro" today.

Kodokushi

Why the word “asian?”

Who made up that word instead of “orient” when both refer to the same thing?
Why do black people prefer to be called "black" today rather than "colored" or "negro"? I don't know and I don't care. It doesn't cost anything to refer to people the way they prefer. In other words, don't be a dick if you don't have to.

Why do black people prefer to be called "black" today rather than "colored" or "negro"? I don't know and I don't care. It doesn't cost anything to refer to people the way they prefer. In other words, don't be a dick if you don't have to.
Who appointed you speak for most Asians?

I gave you a very serious response. The term used in present-day parlance is "Asian." Calling a human being "Oriental" has the same tone as calling someone a "Negro" today.

Kodokushi
I use both words frequently.

Who do you think are working those jobs now, dummy?

It ain't white people cleaning out Nana's bedpan when her kids dumped her into assisted living.
Well, let’s get more people off welfare and into jobs. I’m tired of hearing the excuse that illegals do the jobs nobody else is willing to. Well, news flash: maybe if the government did hand out welfare to everyone who doesn’t feel like working, they’d take one of these jobs.

Forum List

Back