Jane Fonda

Donald Trump expressed no remorse Wednesday for saying last summer that Sen. John McCain was "not a war hero," despite being captured in Vietnam and tortured as a prisoner of war.

I LOVED it when Trump said that. I have long thought it's incredibly stupid to make such a fuss over McCain. It was most unfortunate for him that he got captured, but getting captured and being tortured simply is not what makes someone a hero!

That's what I like so much about Trump. He just SAYS it. What people have understood all their lives but no one is supposed to say, he just SAYS it, and now we can all say it.
It’s always the conservatives that tell us we got to support the troops and the missions. They use the troops as political football.

It’s weird we’re debating Fonda not lbj and Nixon and the military industrial complex that put us in Vietnam.

I’m glad that republican tactic didn’t work on trump

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans, you traitorous pile of shit.
No she didn’t. That’s ridiculous. Learn the facts

Donald Trump expressed no remorse Wednesday for saying last summer that Sen. John McCain was "not a war hero," despite being captured in Vietnam and tortured as a prisoner of war.

I LOVED it when Trump said that. I have long thought it's incredibly stupid to make such a fuss over McCain. It was most unfortunate for him that he got captured, but getting captured and being tortured simply is not what makes someone a hero!

That's what I like so much about Trump. He just SAYS it. What people have understood all their lives but no one is supposed to say, he just SAYS it, and now we can all say it.
It’s always the conservatives that tell us we got to support the troops and the missions. They use the troops as political football.

It’s weird we’re debating Fonda not lbj and Nixon and the military industrial complex that put us in Vietnam.

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans, you traitorous pile of shit.
Richard Nixon and Johnson murdered how many Americans? And you’re crying about an anti war activist? Good nazi

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans.......

I have never forgotten that photo. Life magazine? I was so shocked. I was against the war, but I realized ------------ whoa, Nellie. That just went way over the edge.

iu

Lie some more, you disgusting Communist fuck.

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans.......

I have never forgotten that photo. Life magazine? I was so shocked. I was against the war, but I realized ------------ whoa, Nellie. That just went way over the edge.
But Nixon and Johnson didn’t go way over the edge by starting that war?

I wouldn’t have done what she did but she had to shock the system.

What was everyone else doing to end the war? Nothing? Everyone criticizing her are the reason why Nixon and Johnson were able to lie us into a bullshit war

I can’t believe back then Americans were spitting on the soldiers. I couldn’t imagine doing that. Horrible. It wasn’t their fault

iu

I knew you’d post that pic. So now she shot down American planes? Liar.

iu

Shouldn’t the Vietnamese be able to own weapons to defend themselves? Why were we there? Did they have wmds too? You sheep

She actually shot Americans down? Maybe she missed on purpose? So she was wasting their ammo.

Actually, Jane was raised as Hollywood royalty
Parts just fell into her lap because Henry Fonda was her father

Easiest thing would be just to wrap herself in the flag, support the war and let the money flow in. That is what most in Hollywood did

Instead, she risked it all. Fought against an unjustifiable war. Called out the military industrial complex. Helped end a war before it took more lives

lol rubbish, she just went along with her dope addled hippie friends, mostly other Burb Brat rich kids, here peer group. She didn't help anything, she just attention whored for herself, is all. She still does. She never risked anything.
Those "dope addled hippie friends" turned out to be right in their assessment of the war

Irrelevant to the absolute and irrefutable fact that Fonda committed treason, which endears her to gutter scum like you.

There is no reconciliation with you Maoists. You are the sworn enemy of the United States. We will utterly defeat you as we did last time you rose up in civil war, or you will defeat us and end this nation once and for all.

You are not the opposition, you are the enemy. You are far more dangerous than Hitler or Mussolini and must be treated as they were.

Repeatedly saying it does not make it true
Jane Fonda not only did not commit treason, she was not even close

Lets look at it this way........Richard Nixon despised Fonda and the anti-war crowd. If he could have made the charges stick, he would have done so

Repeatedly lying doesn't alter the fact that it is true.

Jane Fonda committed treason, per the Constitution of this nation you wage war against.
An anonymous internet posters constitutional interpretation has little bearing

Republicans were running the Justice Dept at the time. Even they knew they had no case

Never realized she was such a good shot

Point is she just sat there and believe it or not......there were no U.S. planes overhead at the time.

Point is she just sat there and believe it or not......there were no U.S. planes overhead at the time.
The message was why were we fighting these people? Republicans are good little Nazis.

The Dixie chicks weren’t bad people george bush was. But republicans attacked the Dixie chicks

The message was why were we fighting these people? Republicans are good little Nazis.

The Dixie chicks weren’t bad people george bush was. But republicans attacked the Dixie chicks
Nobody had clean hands in Vietnam
Both the North and South were involved in atrocities
We had our own Mi Lai
But we wrapped ourselves in the flag and fighting conmies was patriotic

We needed to stay out and let Vietnam settle it. That is what eventually happened

I can’t believe back then Americans were spitting on the soldiers. I couldn’t imagine doing that. Horrible. It wasn’t their fault

It never happened. It was an urban myth that grew up AFTER the troops came home. It was just a metaphor for the soldiers feeling disrespected. There was no such news at the time and nobody now plausibly says, "It happened to me." it's all, I heard, someone told me, I read.

It's obvious on the face of it no one would do that: what, to a fit soldier likely to punch out anyone spitting on him? Crazy thing to do and no one did it.

I have always seen that as an interesting way myths grow up --- as metaphors. Like the Obama born in Kenya one. I love that one, a total metaphor for "he doesn't belong here."

It never happened. It was an urban myth that grew up AFTER the troops came home. It was just a metaphor for the soldiers feeling disrespected. There was no such news at the time and nobody now plausibly says, "It happened to me." it's all, I heard, someone told me, I read.

It's obvious on the face of it no one would do that: what, to a fit soldier likely to punch out anyone spitting on him? Crazy thing to do and no one did it.

I have always seen that as an interesting way myths grow up --- as metaphors. Like the Obama born in Kenya one. I love that one, a total metaphor for "he doesn't belong here."
I never bought the line that soldiers would meekly sulk away after someone spat at him

She didn't fire it, Comrade scumbag, but she sure sat on it.

Of course when the American POW's gave her notes to take back to their families, she gave those to he Communist friends.

Why do you keep lying, what do you think you will gain with your lies?

Try again:

{

• In October 1967, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James Reston's front page article in the New York Times described his eyewitness account of protest behavior so vulgar that spitting was the least of the transgressions.

• Even Medal of Honor recipients were abused and "spat upon as 'monsters'," according to the head of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, WWII medalist Thomas J. Kelly. Kelly recounted how about 200 anti-war protesters showed up one year to harass the Medal of Honor recipients at their annual dinner. WWII Medalist James Conners was unable to avoid a particularly obnoxious man yelling, "Killer, killer, killer." Conners decked him.

• Other spitting incidents were reported by Pulitzer Prize winners Max Frankel in the New York Times (November 1969) and Carl Bernstein in the Washington Post (May 1970).}

Disrespect for Vietnam vets is fact, not fiction

Of course when the American POW's gave her notes to take back to their families, she gave those to he Communist friends.

She turned over secret notes to the commies?

You guys will believe anything in your hatred.

If I went there to protest the war I would lie and try to smuggle what the Koreans would view as intel. Just knowing how republicans or conservatives spin things today I’m sure they misrepresented mrs Fonda’s message.

The real enemies to America were Nixon and Johnson. Anyone who doesn’t see that is a sheep just like Russians who follow Putin or Germans who followed Adolfo

If I went there to protest the war I would lie and try to smuggle what the Koreans would view as intel. Just knowing how republicans or conservatives spin things today I’m sure they misrepresented mrs Fonda’s message.

The real enemies to America were Nixon and Johnson. Anyone who doesn’t see that is a sheep just like Russians who follow Putin or Germans who followed Adolfo

If you went to an ISIS camp in Afghanistan where American soldiers were held so you could shoot videos praising ISIS and Allah while your allies beheaded Americans, you would be praised by rightwinger and the other evil scum here, but you would also be guilty of treason, as Fonda is.

She turned over secret notes to the commies?

You guys will believe anything in your hatred.
Look what happened to that kid who recently tried to smuggle something out of Korea. She saw first hand what they do to pows. I wouldn’t smuggle shit out.

Nixon and Johnson were the traitors. The soldiers should spit on them.

I thought you didn’t trust government?

Forum List

Back