Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax all have brewed new supplies.

After the last batch of vaccines that failed so miserably, I wonder if these drug companies got some kind of financial backing-guarantee from our crooked government. I hope not, but the big guys 10% could amount to a tidy sum on a deal like this. And we all know that Biden will choose money over morality or concern for country every time. In addition to that, we've known since Covid that the FDA and CDC are corrupt, anti science lowlifes who will lie and allow people to die (murder?) for money. During Covid, our government did everything they could do to destroy the credibility of our medical profession. They pretty much succeeded at that.

Good! People in our red states lead the way in Covid deaths. I`ve always been one of those who can find a silver lining. :)
Die away I say!

This is why we can't have a united country anymore.

Our political opponents just want us to die. This poster wants those in red states to die.

Can't share a nation with that. Best you can hope for is as peaceful a split as possible.

I don't find it amazing how many antivaxxers get sick from the various diseases....

What I find amazing is how people still listen to them even after being so disabled by the diseases.

The newer variants of covid are causing nodules in lungs and respiratory systems...

Waiting for the one that causes open running sores everywhere....but the antivaxxers will claim that it's a nothing and a good thing.

Good! People in our red states lead the way in Covid deaths. I`ve always been one of those who can find a silver lining. :)
Die away I say!
And those companies will make hundreds of billions of dollars. It amazes me. The same people who want national health insurance have no issues with these companies making bookoo wealth on us sucker peons. Remember. Anyone who ph uks with you watch them die. Watch their families do the same. It is not complicated. Many ways of living. Those who abuse their powers are scum. They could be your neighbors.

And those companies will make hundreds of billions of dollars. It amazes me. The same people who want national health insurance have no issues with these companies making bookoo wealth on us sucker peons. Remember. Anyone who ph uks with you watch them die. Watch their families do the same. It is not complicated. Many ways of living. Those who abuse their powers are scum. They could be your neighbors.
Ummmm
Vaccines are money losers. Most pharmaceutical companies don't make much profit off of Vaccines.
They would much rather make chemotherapy drugs, statins, and insulin....huge profits in maintenance drugs. Of course then there's the ever popular ED drugs they make whopper profits off of. But Vaccines? Nope. They are like antibiotics....pennies for millions of doses.

This is why we can't have a united country anymore.

Our political opponents just want us to die. This poster wants those in red states to die.

Can't share a nation with that. Best you can hope for is as peaceful a split as possible.
I`m all for it. Red states can go their own way and they won`t be bothered unless they try to reintroduce slavery. They don`t need us and we don`t need them. We`ll throw in West Virginia as a departing gift.

I`m all for it. Red states can go their own way and they won`t be bothered unless they try to reintroduce slavery. They don`t need us and we don`t need them. We`ll throw in West Virginia as a departing gift.

Cute blog.

Meaningless, but cute.

I don't find it amazing how many antivaxxers get sick from the various diseases....

What I find amazing is how people still listen to them even after being so disabled by the diseases.

The newer variants of covid are causing nodules in lungs and respiratory systems...

Waiting for the one that causes open running sores everywhere....but the antivaxxers will claim that it's a nothing and a good thing.
"It`ll disappear like a miracle" said the twice impeached one with 4 (four) indictments. :)

Die away I say!
Number Garbage....
Not enough empirical data to make an ant's worth of a comparison....but plenty of political BS.

It's all about the clot-shoters feeling that they are smarter than everyone else then it's about control. Take masks for instance:

Mask Nazis were one of the most obnoxious aspects of the "pandemic". You had cotton mask little tyrants going around, screaming at people, assault people not wearing masks, etc...

The one thing it really did was promote this "group mentality" that people were smart if they wore a mask, and the people that weren't were "science deniers", etc...

It wasn't about the virus, it was about obedience and control. Think of them like MAGA hats but instead of them being to support a candidate, it's worn to support huge government, tyrannical control and out of control Big Pharma industry.

Since most normal people understand that masks didn't do anything, only the most fervent lefties will go back to them. When that happens, the media will ramp up its "science denier stuff" and you'll see bullying probably 10x worse than during the faux "pandemic". Schools will immediately bring back mandates.

There is already at least one school in MD that has third-graders masked-up.

It's all about the clot-shoters feeling that they are smarter than everyone else then it's about control. Take masks for instance:

Mask Nazis were one of the most obnoxious aspects of the "pandemic". You had cotton mask little tyrants going around, screaming at people, assault people not wearing masks, etc...

The one thing it really did was promote this "group mentality" that people were smart if they wore a mask, and the people that weren't were "science deniers", etc...

It wasn't about the virus, it was about obedience and control. Think of them like MAGA hats but instead of them being to support a candidate, it's worn to support huge government, tyrannical control and out of control Big Pharma industry.

Since most normal people understand that masks didn't do anything, only the most fervent lefties will go back to them. When that happens, the media will ramp up its "science denier stuff" and you'll see bullying probably 10x worse than during the faux "pandemic". Schools will immediately bring back mandates.

There is already at least one school in MD that has third-graders masked-up.
It's also about big pharma profits and Congressional kickback. Pharma owns the DNC and probably the GOP as well.

Where is the citation for new-variant nodules?

Forum List

Back