boy is arrested for peeing in a parking lot

Yes LaToya, your shitty 'Parenting While Black' did indeed make a difference in how your little animal behaves in public, but it wasn't the cops 'racism' at fault, just yours.

It's also easy to figure out which cop they fired; it wasn't the black one.

Yes LaToya, your shitty 'Parenting While Black' did indeed make a difference in how your little animal behaves in public, but it wasn't the cops 'racism' at fault, just yours.

It's also easy to figure out which cop they fired; it wasn't the black one.
the mom showed up at the police station not to get him but on other business and was found to have a warrant so they arrested her. lol lol. now she thinks she will sue . idiot.

I can't blame the dumb little bastard. He never had a father to teach him that if you're gonna take a piss in the parking lot, you do it in the bushes or behind the dumpster.

Not that I'd want to be the little crotchfruit's father or anything, seeing as how I didn't get to fuck him mom. But I would at least teach him to piss without getting busted. That would be the least I could in the name of diversity, tolerance, and inclusion. Call it "reparations."

Oh shit. I even crack myself up sometimes. :laughing0301:

I can't blame the dumb little bastard. He never had a father to teach him that if you're gonna take a piss in the parking lot, you do it in the bushes or behind the dumpster.

Not that I'd want to be the little crotchfruit's father or anything, seeing as how I didn't get to fuck him mom. But I would at least teach him to piss without getting busted. That would be the least I could in the name of diversity, tolerance, and inclusion. Call it "reparations."

Oh shit. I even crack myself up sometimes. :laughing0301:
lol./

this should be done more often. people acting like animals. course the boy was black and suing. here come the looting and burnings .
You want one idiot prosecuted and the other idiot set free.

Make up your fucking mind.

dumb judge. he has not evidence he was done on purpose but put him jail anyway. please these idiot blm people need to get out of the road. another libiral ass hat judge. the dude run them over was black lol. good greef.

Last edited:

this should be done more often. people acting like animals. course the boy was black and suing. here come the looting and burnings .
the cops lock up a kid for taking a piss but let adults shit on the sidewalk in dem shitholes like Frisco .

the cops lock up a kid for taking a piss but let adults shit on the sidewalk in dem shitholes like Frisco .
Yes. It is truly sad that Congress (mostly (R) ) fight helping the Nations Poor.
Including our Vets.

Why bitch about the poor when OUR elected Officials are multi-millionaires, both fucking parties, and won't do SHIT to help the poor.

Yes. It is truly sad that Congress (mostly (R) ) fight helping the Nations Poor.
Including our Vets.

Why bitch about the poor when OUR elected Officials are multi-millionaires, both fucking parties, and won't do SHIT to help the poor.

Including our Vets.

what have dims done to help the poor rise up out of poverty ? is skyrocketing costs of living, food, and fuel the lefts answer ? if the past 2 yrs is an indication it apparently is .. vote dem pay more !

Forum List

Back