Jamie Foxx : 'Keep Telling the Truth'...What is the truth??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jamie Foxx Defends: 'Keep Telling the Truth'...
Just what is the truth Jamie....?

Truth, unvarnished is YES there is NO doubt an extremely small, infinitesimal number of the 1 million+
LEOs that are bad apples. That do pick on blacks more then whites. And yes KILL more blacks then
whites. But why in the first place are there some bad black cops that do so?

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.
Law enforcement in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Law_enforcement_in_the_United_Stat...

FACTS Jamie...

From January 2010 through December 2010 the National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project recorded 4,861 unique reports of police misconduct that involved 6,613 sworn law enforcement officers and 6,826 alleged victims.

• 4,861 – Unique reports of police misconduct tracked
  • 6,613 – Number of sworn law enforcement officers involved (354 were agency leaders such as chiefs or sheriffs)
  • 6,826 – Number of alleged victims involved
  • 247 – Number of fatalities associated with tracked reports
  • $346,512,800 – Estimated amount spent on misconduct-related civil judgments and settlements excluding sealed settlements, court costs, and attorney fees.
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 10.10.48 AM.png

This works out to NOW Jamie and ALL you cop haters tell me what is the percent of
bad cop reports to total number of cops???? 0.53476%!!! A little over 1/2 of 1 percent in case
you people couldn't figure that out!
NOW even more dramatic is look at above chart... See "Excessive Force" 23.8% of all the
4,861 reports... or 1,156 where excessive force... (most likely against blacks I'm sure!!) OR again
condescendingly speaking to you and your ilk Jamie... that is a little over 1/10th of 1 percent 0.1273%!

Now explain to me why it is worth it to destroy the 900,000+ good cops by calling "murderers murderers"
As Tarrantino did and inciting further idiots to destroy what the 900,000+ good cops do?

This is the truth....from the mouth of a former police chief.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Is that what happened with Baltimore and their black leadership? Those racist fucks were scared of their own?

Is that what happened with Baltimore and their black leadership? Those racist fucks were scared of their own?
i'm pretty sure Baltimore had racist white cops that were afraid of Blacks. If you want to know for sure you should ask them not me.

i'm pretty sure Baltimore had racist white cops that were afraid of Blacks. If you want to know for sure you should ask them not me.
My point was, that it seems to be all cops. Not just white ones. If they are so scared of blacks, and it obviously is coming from their own, one would think, logically, that they might need to work on some shit.. JS

The problem is that bad cops are allowed to be bad . The righties even agree that we should look the other way .

Now if a bad Irs agent wants more paperwork from tea party groups , it's the worst crime ever!!!

My point was, that it seems to be all cops. Not just white ones. If they are so scared of blacks, and it obviously is coming from their own, one would think, logically, that they might need to work on some shit.. JS
If it was all cops then the former cop would have said that. Your point is misguided as usual.

If it was all cops then the former cop would have said that. Your point is misguided as usual.
Or he is biased or guilt stricken. But no, of course not. Asclepias, a fuckin racist, denies the OBVIOUS. How quaint.

Or he is biased or guilt stricken. But no, of course not. Asclepias, a fuckin racist, denies the OBVIOUS. How quaint.
Only a retard would think all Black cops were afraid of Black people. You just proved you are more of an idiot than I originally thought. :laugh:

Only a retard would think all Black cops were afraid of Black people. You just proved you are more of an idiot than I originally thought. :laugh:
Well, you are usually wrong so... haha

Well, you are usually wrong so... haha
Idiots always think I'm wrong. Thanks for the compliment.
laugh.gif

Didn't Quentin grease his palms pretty well for the Django movie? Now there's an unbiased source.
Quentin put a gun on his hip and told him to make believe he was murdering white folks.

He actually enjoyed it. Said he liked doing it.

Actors need to know when to switch it off.

I won't watch his crap anymore.
I dont think he is concerned about what you watch to be honest. :laugh:

The problem is that bad cops are allowed to be bad . The righties even agree that we should look the other way .

Now if a bad Irs agent wants more paperwork from tea party groups , it's the worst crime ever!!!
The IRS is unconstitutional

If you throw a rock the person who gets hit screams.

If a cop isnt a murderer then they arent talking about you.

The false premise of the OP is actually quite amusing. You see pointing out bad cops means pointing out all cops. If you point out any bad cops then that means you hate all cops. Great logic.
laugh.gif

Black privlage ! ? Lol! The great benefits of being hassled by the man.

Forum List

Back