Jamie Foxx : 'Keep Telling the Truth'...What is the truth??

Post the quote and we'll see
Police boycott Quentin Tarantino movies after he calls cops 'murderers'
“When I see murders, I do not stand by ... I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.”

If someone is a murderer what are we supposed to call them?

Why are all cops upset when he clearly prefaced it by saying a murderer is a murderer if they arent murdering?
Simple.....because the dumbass said it at an anti-cop rally following the death of yet another officer killed in the line of duty. A black officer no less.

That doesnt explain why someone would pretend they are murderers or be offended by calling a murderer a murderer. He clearly stated that in order to call them a murderer they have to COMMIT A MURDER first.
Playing dumb?
You want to defend hate-speech, when it's a liberal, but then turn around and scream bloody murder at the drop of a hat when it's a conservative.
The protest wasn't against any specific case. It was a general protest against police officers. All he was doing was stirring up hatred against cops. That is what he did. You cannot assume he was doing otherwise without any evidence.
But thats exactly what you did. You assumed without a shred of evidence that he was talking about all cops.

Truth makes no difference to those whose agenda involves victimology to gain and keep power.

All they care about is making groups of people into their little personal robotic votes.

Buy them off, lie them off, get them off. Whatever they need to do to maintain the victim myth.

The truth? They could give give a ratfuck about that.

Someone thinks this funny.

Why don't we start a nationwide campaign against Democrats. .....start rolling through the streets chanting "KILL DEMOCRATS.....KILL DEMOCRATS!!!!"

Get the media to start saying that Democrats are murderers. Hope somebody takes it to heart and shows up at a Hillary rally and opens up with an AR15.

That's what is going on against cops. This is not a peaceful protest. It is sedition.

Again you obviously are not savvy regarding black culture so maybe you would watch this video where Chris Rock advises black men that:
"How not to get your ass kicked by the police"

It says in the video to get a white friend. If its not about race why do you need a white friend?
Where did I say anything about "race"? Why are you injecting racism into this?
When you said "Chris Rock advises Black men". :dunno:

So why is that "race"? And more importantly what f...k difference does that make???
Once again idiots like you totally ignoring the simple facts that Rock was stating one of which was "use common sense"!
How come that seems to be missing in most of you and your ilk's discussions?

Why don't we start a nationwide campaign against Democrats. .....start rolling through the streets chanting "KILL DEMOCRATS.....KILL DEMOCRATS!!!!"

Get the media to start saying that Democrats are murderers. Hope somebody takes it to heart and shows up at a Hillary rally and opens up with an AR15.

That's what is going on against cops. This is not a peaceful protest. It is sedition.
So you lied because your feelings were hurt?

The MEDIA will NEVER do that because the MEDIA is the Democrat party's mouthpiece!
When 85 % of newspeople donate to Democrat in 2008 election and write more favorable democrat stories and more negative GOP stories that will NEVER happen!

Again you obviously are not savvy regarding black culture so maybe you would watch this video where Chris Rock advises black men that:

It says in the video to get a white friend. If its not about race why do you need a white friend?

So why is that "race"? And more importantly what f...k difference does that make???
Once again idiots like you totally ignoring the simple facts that Rock was stating one of which was "use common sense"!
It makes a huge difference as I pointed out in my initial reply to this thread. White cops kill Black guys out of fear. Pretending race is not an issue is something only fools of your ilk do.

The MEDIA will NEVER do that because the MEDIA is the Democrat party's mouthpiece!
When 85 % of newspeople donate to Democrat in 2008 election and write more favorable democrat stories and more negative GOP stories that will NEVER happen!
Let's start a "#KILLTHEFUCKINGMEDIA" campaign.

It makes a huge difference as I pointed out in my initial reply to this thread. White cops kill Black guys out of fear. Pretending race is not an issue is something only fools of your ilk do.

well, you know she only posts myths....

why would this be any different.

AGAIN facts seem to dispute your SUPPOSITION because cops kill more whites then blacks. So are those whites killed then by black cops???
Where is the story on that???

Police kill more whites than blacks,
but minority deaths generate more outrage

Analysis contradicts widespread views about racial targets
An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.
“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

Mr. Moskos listed two possible reasons for the racial disparity. The first is that police assigned to largely black neighborhoods face “more political fallout when they shoot, and thus receive better training and are less inclined to shoot.”
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times

That's rich......since you are essentially defending a myth that cops like killing blacks for shits and giggles.

That's rich......since you are essentially defending a myth that cops like killing blacks for shits and giggles.

poor wacky muddy

AGAIN facts seem to dispute your SUPPOSITION because cops kill more whites then blacks. So are those whites killed then by black cops???
Where is the story on that???

Police kill more whites than blacks,
but minority deaths generate more outrage

Analysis contradicts widespread views about racial targets
An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.
“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

Mr. Moskos listed two possible reasons for the racial disparity. The first is that police assigned to largely black neighborhoods face “more political fallout when they shoot, and thus receive better training and are less inclined to shoot.”
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times
Thats a logical fallacy youre advancing there. Youre assuming that since white cops kill Blacks out of fear the same holds true for the killing of white guys. Its not a supposition. I already posted where the police chief admitted it.

Now your reduced to whining about the fact that Black people are going to make it known what the cops are doing.

poor wacky muddy
Sad silly Jilly.......

Police boycott Quentin Tarantino movies after he calls cops 'murderers'
“When I see murders, I do not stand by ... I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.”

Why are all cops upset when he clearly prefaced it by saying a murderer is a murderer if they arent murdering?
Simple.....because the dumbass said it at an anti-cop rally following the death of yet another officer killed in the line of duty. A black officer no less.

That doesnt explain why someone would pretend they are murderers or be offended by calling a murderer a murderer. He clearly stated that in order to call them a murderer they have to COMMIT A MURDER first.
Playing dumb?
You want to defend hate-speech, when it's a liberal, but then turn around and scream bloody murder at the drop of a hat when it's a conservative.
The protest wasn't against any specific case. It was a general protest against police officers. All he was doing was stirring up hatred against cops. That is what he did. You cannot assume he was doing otherwise without any evidence.
But thats exactly what you did. You assumed without a shred of evidence that he was talking about all cops.

Why would he stand behind the following podium sign? "Stop Police Terror"!
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 2.33.30 PM.png

poor wacky muddy
Sad silly Jilly.......

not at all, loony toon.

Playing dumb?

Why would he stand behind the following podium sign? "Stop Police Terror"!
View attachment 53763
Maybe because he wanted to "Stop Police Terror"? Weird huh?

poor wacky muddy
Sad silly Jilly.......

not at all, loony toon.

No problem, stinky butt.

poor wacky muddy
Sad silly Jilly.......

not at all, loony toon.

No problem, stinky butt.

you need to stop projecting your failures onto others.

and you really need better material.

now run along and post bigoted crap on the troll threads you like so much.

Forum List

Back