Jamie Foxx : 'Keep Telling the Truth'...What is the truth??

Maybe more blacks should follow this black man's experience.

Black Man Packing A Gun Stopped By Cops. Some Are Furious He Shared What Happened Next

An armed black man was recently stopped at night by Tucson, Ariz., copsā€“and what happened next has gone viral on Facebook.

The man, Steven Hildreth, posted his description of how he and the cops interacted, and got more than 300,000 likes.

Hildreth shares how he cooperated fully as officers disarmed him of his Glock. (He was carrying his wallet in his back right pocket, next to his firearm, so the officers disarmed him before he reached for his wallet.)

Hildreth was pulled over because one of his headlights was out.

He stated in his post:
ā€œThe lights go on and I pull over.
The officer asks me how Iā€™m doing, and then asks if I have any weapons.
ā€˜Yes, sir. Iā€™m a concealed carry permit holder and my weapon is located on my right hip. My wallet is in my back-right pocket.'ā€

Hildreth then writes: ā€œThe officer explains for his safety and mine, he needs to disarm me for the stop.
I understand, and I unlock the vehicle. I explain that Iā€™m running a 7TS ALS holster but from the angle, the second officer canā€™t unholster it.
Lead officer asks me to step out, and I do so slowly.
Officer relieves me of my Glock and compliments the X300U Iā€™m running on it.
He also sees my military ID and I tell him Iā€™m with the National Guard.ā€

The lead officer pointed out that Hildrethā€™s registration card was out of date, and Hildreth admits, ā€œI know heā€™s got me on at least two infractions.ā€
However, he writes: ā€œOfficers return with my Glock in an evidence back, locked and cleared. ā€˜Because you were cool with us and didnā€™t give us grief, Iā€™m just going to leave it at a verbal warning. Get that headlight fixed as soon as possible.ā€™ I smile. ā€˜Thank you, sir.'ā€

Hildreth goes on to write in his Facebook post:

Iā€™m a black man wearing a hoodie and strapped. According to certain social movements, I shouldnā€™t be alive right now because the police are allegedly out to kill minorities.

Maybeā€¦just maybeā€¦that notion is bunk.

Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do the same to you.

Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good people and theyā€™re not out to get you.

He concludes his post by writing: ā€œWe talk so much about the bad apples who shouldnā€™t be wearing a badge. Iā€™d like to spread the word about an example of men who earned their badges and exemplify what that badge stands for.ā€ He then included the following hashtags: ā€œ#ā€ŽBlueLivesMatterā€¬ ā€Ŗ#ā€ŽAllLivesMatterā€¬.ā€
Black Man Packing A Gun Stopped By Cops. Some Are Furious He Shared What Happened Next

An armed black man was recently stopped at night by Tucson, Ariz., copsā€“and what happened next has gone viral on Facebook.

The man, Steven Hildreth, posted his description of how he and the cops interacted, and got more than 300,000 likes.

Hildreth shares how he cooperated fully as officers disarmed him of his Glock. (He was carrying his wallet in his back right pocket, next to his firearm, so the officers disarmed him before he reached for his wallet.)

He stated in his post:
ā€˜Yes, sir. Iā€™m a concealed carry permit holder and my weapon is located on my right hip. My wallet is in my back-right pocket.'ā€

Hildreth then writes: ā€œThe officer explains for his safety and mine, he needs to disarm me for the stop.
I understand, and I unlock the vehicle. I explain that Iā€™m running a 7TS ALS holster but from the angle, the second officer canā€™t unholster it.

The lead officer pointed out that Hildrethā€™s registration card was out of date, and Hildreth admits, ā€œI know heā€™s got me on at least two infractions.ā€
However, he writes: ā€œOfficers return with my Glock in an evidence back, locked and cleared. ā€˜Because you were cool with us and didnā€™t give us grief, Iā€™m just going to leave it at a verbal warning. Get that headlight fixed as soon as possible.ā€™ I smile. ā€˜Thank you, sir.'ā€

Iā€™m a black man wearing a hoodie and strapped. According to certain social movements, I shouldnā€™t be alive right now because the police are allegedly out to kill minorities.

Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good people and theyā€™re not out to get you.

He concludes his post by writing: ā€œWe talk so much about the bad apples who shouldnā€™t be wearing a badge. Iā€™d like to spread the word about an example of men who earned their badges and exemplify what that badge stands for.ā€ He then included the following hashtags: ā€œ#ā€ŽBlueLivesMatterā€¬ ā€Ŗ#ā€ŽAllLivesMatterā€¬.ā€
Lucky guy. Normally a Black guy would have died in such a situation.

If you throw a rock the person who gets hit screams.

If a cop isnt a murderer then they arent talking about you.
If you call all black people lazy, they all get offended, whether they are or not.

Yeah because thats the whole group. Which is different than saying there are some bad cops
He was calling cops murderers in general.
"In general" doesnt mean "all" even if thats was what he said.

If you call all black people lazy, they all get offended, whether they are or not.

Yeah because thats the whole group. Which is different than saying there are some bad cops

Taking advantage of false sterotypes.

Post the quote and we'll see

Thats impossible because Fox nor Tarantino ever said such a ridiculous thing. Mud is just PMS'ing

Police boycott Quentin Tarantino movies after he calls cops 'murderers'
ā€œWhen I see murders, I do not stand by ... I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.ā€

ā€œWhen I see murders, I do not stand by ... I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.ā€

If someone is a murderer what are we supposed to call them?

Why are all cops upset when he clearly prefaced it by saying a murderer is a murderer if they arent murdering?

He stated in his post:

You are right about "normally a Black guy"... but Hildreth wasn't lucky. He was in his own words:
"Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do the same to you.
Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good people and theyā€™re not out to get you"
Again you obviously are not savvy regarding black culture so maybe you would watch this video where Chris Rock advises black men that:
"How not to get your ass kicked by the police"

Maybe if more black men operated with respect for authority figures which I am confident is very hard for them to do as most criminal black men
didn't have a father figure to provide that authority respect.

"Every black male I've ever met has had this talk, and it's likely that I'll have to give it one day too. There are so many things I need to tell my future son, already, before I've birthed him; so many innocuous, trite thoughts that may not make a single difference. Don't wear a hoodie. Don't try to break up a fight. Don't talk back to cops. Don't ask for help. But they're all variations of a single theme: Don't give them an excuse to kill you.

Get stopped for a traffic violation: Use your Sunday school manners. Keep your hands where they can be seen, and above all else, do not argue. My daddy passed on that lesson to me, and sadly, if I have grandchildren, it seems they too will have to get this same, dirty lesson.

What Black Parents Tell Their Sons About the Police

Please TELL me folks WHY are the last two comments so vile?
"don't give them an excuse to kill you"... "Use your Sunday school manners"??/
Both of these statements make it sound like respect for authority is to be "tolerated". Not that it is simple courteous.

Is it any wonder there is a racial divide growing every day now when black parents are warning their children as Obama evidently was telling us:
back in 1995 Obama told Americans he would be a liar. He would use tricks to fool people.
And so from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 we KNEW these liar
would say and do anything to get elected...even blaming a lousy video for HIS INCOMPETENCY!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Why does the black man think he has to "fool" people? What role does his counter behavior i.e. saggy pants, hoodie, hip=hop calling fellow blacks,
"ni..ras.." women as "bitches"... really? That is what the majority of black people perceive as the behavior that is normal and fooling us
with their "white" manners is necessary?
Really?

Where did he say all cops were murderers.? Is it printed in invisible ink or something?

He stated in his post:

You are right about "normally a Black guy"... but Hildreth wasn't lucky. He was in his own words:
"Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do the same to you.
Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good people and theyā€™re not out to get you"
Again you obviously are not savvy regarding black culture so maybe you would watch this video where Chris Rock advises black men that:

Maybe if more black men operated with respect for authority figures which I am confident is very hard for them to do as most criminal black men
didn't have a father figure to provide that authority respect.

"Every black male I've ever met has had this talk, and it's likely that I'll have to give it one day too. There are so many things I need to tell my future son, already, before I've birthed him; so many innocuous, trite thoughts that may not make a single difference. Don't wear a hoodie. Don't try to break up a fight. Don't talk back to cops. Don't ask for help. But they're all variations of a single theme: Don't give them an excuse to kill you.

Get stopped for a traffic violation: Use your Sunday school manners. Keep your hands where they can be seen, and above all else, do not argue. My daddy passed on that lesson to me, and sadly, if I have grandchildren, it seems they too will have to get this same, dirty lesson.

What Black Parents Tell Their Sons About the Police

Please TELL me folks WHY are the last two comments so vile?
"don't give them an excuse to kill you"... "Use your Sunday school manners"??/
Both of these statements make it sound like respect for authority is to be "tolerated". Not that it is simple courteous.

Is it any wonder there is a racial divide growing every day now when black parents are warning their children as Obama evidently was telling us:
back in 1995 Obama told Americans he would be a liar. He would use tricks to fool people.
And so from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 we KNEW these liar
would say and do anything to get elected...even blaming a lousy video for HIS INCOMPETENCY!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Why does the black man think he has to "fool" people? What role does his counter behavior i.e. saggy pants, hoodie, hip=hop calling fellow blacks,
"ni..ras.." women as "bitches"... really? That is what the majority of black people perceive as the behavior that is normal and fooling us
with their "white" manners is necessary?
Really?

I disagree. He was extremely lucky. Racist cops love shooting Black guys.

Why are all cops upset when he clearly prefaced it by saying a murderer is a murderer if they arent murdering?
Simple.....because the dumbass said it at an anti-cop rally following the death of yet another officer killed in the line of duty. A black officer no less.

Simple.....because the dumbass said it at an anti-cop rally following the death of yet another officer killed in the line of duty. A black officer no less.

That doesnt explain why someone would pretend they are murderers or be offended by calling a murderer a murderer. He clearly stated that in order to call them a murderer they have to COMMIT A MURDER first.

It says in the video to get a white friend. If its not about race why do you need a white friend?

It says in the video to get a white friend. If its not about race why do you need a white friend?
Where did I say anything about "race"? Why are you injecting racism into this?

That doesnt explain why someone would pretend they are murderers or be offended by calling a murderer a murderer. He clearly stated that in order to call them a murderer they have to COMMIT A MURDER first.
Playing dumb?
You want to defend hate-speech, when it's a liberal, but then turn around and scream bloody murder at the drop of a hat when it's a conservative.
The protest wasn't against any specific case. It was a general protest against police officers. All he was doing was stirring up hatred against cops. That is what he did. You cannot assume he was doing otherwise without any evidence.

Where did I say anything about "race"? Why are you injecting racism into this?
When you said "Chris Rock advises Black men". :dunno:

Forum List

Back